Best Game Trade-In Program 2011

[quote name='Velo214']bestbuy sure was good this year[/QUOTE]

Best Buy was AMAZING this year! (too bad we all got banned)

Best Buy. Although their TIVs are now lowered, they had a lot of 50% or 60% (with unlocked) bonuses.

Best Buy for sure. When you can buy a game in-store and trade it back to them for tons more same day, it beats anyone hands down i.e. Warhammer $9.99 traded in for $25.60 the same week.

Sure, the TIVs dropped very recently and bannings came down but up to that point, no one came close to what BB offered in that time. Any new release could be traded for $40+

Best Buy, for it's 40-50% boosts - and generally not caring if you're missing a case or manual. (Which also means it's a potentially crappy place to buy used.)

bestbuy since i haven't traded anything to amazon all year after NorAm started rejecting valid trade ins and sending me cracked game cases back.

then gamestop for decent 50% and 3/$10 promos + PUR bonus.

maybe next year i will try amazon again if bestbuy values still suck or gamestop.

I got some great value out of Amazon's 1-day TIV bonus promotion the week before Black Friday on certain games; won't have to buy anything new from them for quite a while.

Amazon plus TIV tracker. Allowed me to keep buying games (from them) most of the year. It may be its last year in this spot, though, considering recent trends.

bread's done
Back