Photo
- - - - -

Most Memorable CAG Villain 2011

• Please log in to reply
151 replies to this topic

Poll: Most Memorable CAG Villain 2011 (1522 member(s) have cast votes)

Most Memorable CAG Villain 2011

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#91 mykevermin

mykevermin

Queen of Scotland

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2012 - 12:40 PM

Can we get some examples of the nominees' quality work? I'm not familiar with gargus (the name is familiar, but nothing else)...
Posted Image

#92 Masker13

Masker13

League Legend

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2012 - 02:49 PM

Ima go with Gargus since i dont like his name

9HWhszS.jpg

#93 bobo2k4

bobo2k4

OooSplendiforous

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2012 - 02:50 PM

Gargus is going to win this hands down.
Posted Image
Props to Ozzkev for the sig.

#94 stevewgr171

stevewgr171

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2012 - 02:50 PM

Muthafodder

#95 t4nd4r

t4nd4r

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2012 - 03:30 PM

I don't visit the forums enough to know any of these people :/

#96 alkaliv2

alkaliv2

Wanted to be V1

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2012 - 03:57 PM

Muthafodder was plaguing this place with villainry. If that can be a word.

#97 SeanNOLA

SeanNOLA

Ohwur? Mybur.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2012 - 05:02 PM

SuperPhillip. Man, what a temper!

#98 Darknuke

Darknuke

Guncraft: Voxel-FPS!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2012 - 05:33 PM

haha Gargus for sure...

SteamWidget.PNG

#99 brentaw

brentaw

Taco Vendor

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2012 - 05:41 PM

Gargus it has to be.

#100 atlantis

atlantis

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2012 - 07:22 PM

Altanis in the kmart thread. And no, I'm not him, read the different spelling. I'm not his alt like so many speculated. I just created this username, in memoriam, because he was epic at trolling.

#101 transamdude95

transamdude95

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2012 - 07:29 PM

Gargus

#102 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2012 - 09:22 PM

Can we get some examples of the nominees' quality work? I'm not familiar with gargus (the name is familiar, but nothing else)...

Gargus:
  • Known For: Posting "not a deal" for anything he didn't think was a deal. EVERY SINGLE TIME. Also known for going on a rant anytime someone died that he didn't deem worthy of being acknowledged (i.e. a "so and so died" thread) as having died. Which was everyone. EVERY SINGLE TIME.
  • Deserves Your Vote: If you actually think there are famous people who affect other people's lives. And/or you don't mind a MSRP deal once in a while if item is hard to find.

Motherfodder:
  • Known For: During the good times of the Best Buy holiday sales madness, trolled the hell out of the thread by posting all the crap he bought to rub it into the faces of people who didn't get in on the deal. At one point claimed to have bought 18 Cabelas Dangerous Hunts.
  • Deserves Your Vote: Because he went so far as to photoshop together (poorly) a bunch of photos of games and bundles to make it look like he actually bought 100 things. And/or being a general all around douche in the best buy mega deal thread.
Superphillip:
  • Known For: Not sure. But this was posted earlier "I loved Superphillip and his blogs advertising his site that no one cared about." And bashing people.
  • Deserves Your Vote: Because he's a total dark horse in this race. Doesn't stand a chance.
There you go. Vote away.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#103 VANDALHEART

VANDALHEART

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2012 - 09:29 PM

Superphillip

#104 Josh5890

Josh5890

For AC New Leaf 3DS- 3110-4025-7228

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2012 - 10:33 PM

Gargus:

• Known For: Posting "not a deal" for anything he didn't think was a deal. EVERY SINGLE TIME. Also known for going on a rant anytime someone died that he didn't deem worthy of being acknowledged (i.e. a "so and so died" thread) as having died. Which was everyone. EVERY SINGLE TIME.
  • Deserves Your Vote: If you actually think there are famous people who affect other people's lives. And/or you don't mind a MSRP deal once in a while if item is hard to find.

Motherfodder:
  • Known For: During the good times of the Best Buy holiday sales madness, trolled the hell out of the thread by posting all the crap he bought to rub it into the faces of people who didn't get in on the deal. At one point claimed to have bought 18 Cabelas Dangerous Hunts.
  • Deserves Your Vote: Because he went so far as to photoshop together (poorly) a bunch of photos of games and bundles to make it look like he actually bought 100 things. And/or being a general all around douche in the best buy mega deal thread.
Superphillip:
  • Known For: Not sure. But this was posted earlier "I loved Superphillip and his blogs advertising his site that no one cared about." And bashing people.
  • Deserves Your Vote: Because he's a total dark horse in this race. Doesn't stand a chance.
There you go. Vote away.

Superphillup spent 90% of his time bashing the CAG community, mods, and cheapy saying we suck and the website is only good for getting more views on his blog.

I need a new signature.

#105 ImmaCAG

ImmaCAG

Posted 02 February 2012 - 10:53 PM

lol Muthafodder.

#106 Rosterking

Rosterking

Look away.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2012 - 11:31 PM

I hated Superphillup, he wrote 3 blogs on all 3 consoles on why they sucked. He got into an argument with me in which he didn't win.
Are his blogs still available?

#107 dmelzar

dmelzar

Posted 02 February 2012 - 11:50 PM

muthafodder

#108 shagwoodtm

shagwoodtm

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2012 - 11:53 PM

Superphillip....dunno why for sure...like the name

#109 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 03 February 2012 - 02:47 AM

:cry:I feel left out this year. But it's still just an 'honor' to be semi nominated.<strokes his Snidely Whiplash mustache and sneers as he saunters out the door>:booty:

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#110 emeraldgsl

emeraldgsl

Beginning of the End

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2012 - 03:33 AM

gargus
Posted Image

#111 Zaku77

Zaku77

Posted 03 February 2012 - 03:47 AM

Gargus

Check out my youtube channel! I do video game collection updates, unboxings, final impressions, and intelligent game industry commentary.  Expect lots of collector's editions, as well as steelbooks from all over the world! :D

http://www.youtube.c...77?feature=mhee Twitter: https://twitter.com/Helldestroyer77

My Collection: https://docs.google....hvRG9LMlE#gid=0

#112 EvenFlow

EvenFlow

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2012 - 03:55 AM

Gargus

#113 Freemason

Freemason

I'd Hit That...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2012 - 06:09 AM

can we still nominate Fire_Thief?

Currently Playing:

:pc: Payday 2 , Saints Row 4, Steam Games

fs_overall.png

#114 AKissFromDaddy

AKissFromDaddy

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2012 - 06:11 AM

Gargus

You can. You must. You will.

#115 etcrane

etcrane

Winter Is Coming

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2012 - 08:28 AM

Can we nominate IATCG and confoosious for a joint win, after somehow having a semi-argument in the actual villain nomination forum? ;)

#116 DukeMagnem

DukeMagnem

Dean of All True Men

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2012 - 12:02 PM

Gargus

#117 EddieBelfour

EddieBelfour

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2012 - 03:29 PM

Obligatory annual JimmieMac nomination.

he was the worst. I remember when I first signed up what a douchebag he was. and this was like 7 years ago.
extra smart girls do extra dumbs things-Nick Zero

#118 frylocke

frylocke

Posted 03 February 2012 - 03:34 PM

Gargus

#119 mykevermin

mykevermin

Queen of Scotland

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2012 - 04:16 PM

There you go. Vote away.

Thanks for that.
Posted Image

#120 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 03 February 2012 - 07:32 PM

Can we nominate IATCG and confoosious for a joint win, after somehow having a semi-argument in the actual villain nomination forum? ;)

Actually I'm kinda shocked the list of nominees wasn't longer. Besides which, two of the three users nominated are already banned, so what purpose does it really serve to vote them CAG Villain, other than for people to keep rehashing how they did or said this or that?

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image