Hey You Pikachu! $7.99 new at EBgames.com

[quote name='Gigamaster89']How do you find out how many is left/qty.?[/QUOTE]

Add a ton to your cart and it'll tell you how many left in the 'quantity' box.

[quote name='Strider Turbulence']http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/182837.asp

17 left. It comes with a microphone so you can talk to Pikachu, earn his trust and become good friends!

58% ranking on gamerankings..yeesh. Probablly would make a great gift to some young kid or a completist.[/QUOTE]

I saw this EB B&M, complete other than box and manual for $1.99 b/c.

Ah man, this game blows so so so hard. But it is funny to cuss at Pikachu - he gets mad when he hears some swears. ^_^ Not a bad game for the really young kids though.

[quote name='Zon27']I saw this EB B&M, complete other than box and manual for $1.99 b/c.[/QUOTE]
Complete, except for the box and manual (so the only thing other than the cart is the mic, which is a necessary component of the game). Think about that statement for a second. ;)

Do you refer to complete games as "game only, with box and manual included"?

Don't worry, I'm just kiddin'. :)

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']Complete, except for the box and manual (so the only thing other than the cart is the mic, which is a necessary component of the game). Think about that statement for a second. ;)

Do you refer to complete games as "game only, with box and manual included"?

Don't worry, I'm just kiddin'. :)[/QUOTE]

It comes cart, mic plug in base, mic, and the soft piece that goes on the end of the mic. So think about things before you post.

oooh i always did wanted to try out this game.

Now i jes gotta find a good deal on N64's. Doubt thats hard to find.

... Not that I'm a pokemon fan or anything. Really.

That game is pretty funny. When I was working at Walmart last year they had a whole mess of them clearanced for $2 so I brought one home for me and my 7 year old brother and it was hillarious verbally abusing Pikachu. Good $2 spent. $8? :no:

I can't believe this game originally sold for $79.99. At least now it's at a reasonanble price (I know the game isn't that great but if I still played my N64 I would get it for $8 just since it's a different type of game)

That game is totally worth the money. And by that, I mean it is totally worth the money it would cost to buy a drum of kerosene to douse it in before you lit it on fire.

bread's done
Back