Photo
- - - - -

Playstation Vita Taco Bell Giveaway - Starts January 26th

• Please log in to reply
439 replies to this topic

#391 bob101

bob101

Posted 09 March 2012 - 05:57 AM

Thanks every vote helps. Im falling behind I have no idea how they are getting so many votes
Points2Shop Help a fellow CAG sign up under my referal link. Im on a quest for a PS3 move. Once you sign up you too can make points to use in amazon, psn, xbox life, or cash!
Currently $15/$100

#392 Gerryatrics

Gerryatrics

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2012 - 01:43 PM

I received an AMOE code that was already used today. Not a fan of this promotion...

I voted for you bob101, good luck.

#393 nny

nny

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2012 - 03:40 PM

Just entered my code for the day and got a pop up that was basically empty. No idea what happened there.

#394 PieterMc

PieterMc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2012 - 07:11 PM

I wish they would go ahead and send me some sort of confirmation e-mail.
Earn free prizes from Swagbucks

#395 quasar502

quasar502

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 March 2012 - 01:54 AM

I wish they would go ahead and send me some sort of confirmation e-mail.

When did you win? I won on 2/24, and still no confirmation. In fact, they can't find me in their database. #fail

#396 PieterMc

PieterMc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 March 2012 - 02:00 AM

When did you win? I won on 2/24, and still no confirmation. In fact, they can't find me in their database. #fail

March 7th.

I am probably being impatient, but based on what has happened with others.... How in the world do you even get in touch with these guys?

#397 Gambit61

Gambit61

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 March 2012 - 03:10 AM

^Same here lol. I received an email on the 6th and then on the 7th saying I won but I haven't received any word back from them after sending my shipping info. I'm hoping we made it in time for the March 11th shipments.

#398 petethepanda

petethepanda

Posted 10 March 2012 - 03:23 AM

Is there actually supposed to be a shipment on the 11th?

I won on Feb 1st and still no Vita. I've gotten responses from Ventura people and my win is theoretically in the clear, but damn, this is taking frigging forever. That whole "get the Vita before it's out!" thing didn't work out too hot :lol:

#399 PieterMc

PieterMc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 March 2012 - 03:32 AM

^Same here lol. I received an email on the 6th and then on the 7th saying I won but I haven't received any word back from them after sending my shipping info. I'm hoping we made it in time for the March 11th shipments.

How long did it take you to get your first e-mail from them?

#400 petethepanda

petethepanda

Posted 10 March 2012 - 03:41 AM

How long did it take you to get your first e-mail from them?

Two days. Won (via text message) on the 1st. On the 3rd I got an email asking for my name/address and game choice. On the 8th I got an email about the LBP / Hot Shots situation. And then many, many weeks of waiting :lol:

#401 Gambit61

Gambit61

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 March 2012 - 04:36 AM

LOL, I've seen you in the GAF topic. On 3/5 I won in the Dojo game but I got some weird "No internet connection" and "Invalid Date of Birth" errors when I tried submitting my information. Then on the 6th I got an email saying I won. Then again on the 8th I got another email saying I won. I responded to both of them with my info but haven't gotten anything back yet.
As for the shipping dates, I read that they're sending out the Vitas in batches. I think the first was 2/8, and the next two are on 3/11 and 4/2. I just hope we're in the clear, and get the Vitas in the next week or two.

Edited by Gambit61, 10 March 2012 - 04:58 AM.

#402 Wchillinman

Wchillinman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 March 2012 - 01:52 AM

I received an AMOE code that was already used today. Not a fan of this promotion...

I voted for you bob101, good luck.

I really don't care for this promotion also. Two of the last three days they sent me a used AMOE code. :cry: I think they have something against me.

Thanks every vote helps. Im falling behind I have no idea how they are getting so many votes

I voted for you bob101 but somehow the others got a bigger lead since the other day including this one that magically appeared in 4th place since yesterday.

#403 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 March 2012 - 08:56 PM

Got my first used amoe code today. Yeah! Shitty contest.

Who can I email to complain?

#404 PieterMc

PieterMc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 March 2012 - 09:18 PM

Got my first used amoe code today. Yeah! Shitty contest.

Who can I email to complain?

I think it's tb@sweepspros.com, but I have never actually received a reply from them

#405 M3wThr33

M3wThr33

Batman with a gun.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2012 - 06:27 AM

Well, it's officially over now.
What a waste of 6 weeks.

#406 DaFees

DaFees

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2012 - 05:58 PM

So... Way back at the beginning of week two I submitted an entry for the boasting challenge. I submitted it just a few minutes after midnight on Sunday (the start of a new week per the contest). It wasn't until this past Saturday that they had the nerve to send me an email telling me my entry was rejected. It doesn't help that they didn't say why, just that I should see official rules for details. It also doesn't help my entry was basically a carbon copy of a few of the other entries that actually got a lot of votes.

I <3 :br:, my :ps3:, and my 46" Samsung HDTV
I am :error:

#407 PieterMc

PieterMc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2012 - 10:40 PM

Still no confirmation email for me. Should I be concerned yet?

*EDIT*

Finally got my e-mail today requesting my shipping information!!

Edited by PieterMc, 13 March 2012 - 11:57 PM.

#408 quasar502

quasar502

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2012 - 02:11 AM

Finally! After weeks of e-mails to Ventura, Lisa called me today and said they had found my winning entry!

#409 FadeToOne

FadeToOne

It's CAGtastic!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2012 - 08:02 PM

Just got shocked with this email, after only playing one code when the contest first started... seems legit too:

Congratulations! You’ve been identified as a potential winner in the Unlock the Box Second Chance Drawing Sweepstakes (sponsored by Taco Bell).
Your PlayStation® Vita Prize Pack includes:
· PlayStation®Vita 3G/WiFi system
Little Deviants™ game card
4GB PlayStation®Vita memory card
PLUS, your choice of:
LittleBigPlanet™, ModNation™ Racers: Roadtrip, or MLB® 12 The Show™
Please reply to this e-mail within THREE (3) days of this e-mail notification with the following:
· Complete name

· Complete address (NO P.O. Boxes)

· Phone number (for shipping purposes.)

· Your choice of ONE (1) of the games mentioned above.

If we don’t hear back from you within THREE (3) DAYS from this date, you may forfeit your rights to the prize which will be awarded to an alternate winner selected in a random drawing. And, don’t forget to let us know your game choice, or we’ll choose a game for you!
Please expect your prize within 4-7 weeks from the date of your response to this e-mail.
On behalf of the Sponsor, Taco Bell Corp., we would like to thank you for your participation in this game and wish you continued good fortune!
Sincerely,
Ventura Associates International LLC

Limit: One (1) Prize per person from all games combined so if you have sent in more than one claim, you will not receive more than one prize.
©2012 SCEE/Little Deviants™ SCEA. Developed by Bigbig Studios. ©2012 SCEA. ModNation™ SCEA. ©2012 SCEE. LittleBigPlanet™ SCEE. Major League Baseball and Minor League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of Major League Baseball Properties, Inc., and MLB Advanced Media, L.P., as applicable. Visit MLB.com and MiLB.com. © MLBPA-Official Licensee, Major League Baseball Players Association. Visit www.MLBPLAYERS.com, the Players Choice on the web. ©2012 Sony Computer Entertainment America LLC. “PlayStation”, and the “PS” Family logo are registered trademarks and the “PSVITA” logo is a trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. ©2012 TACO BELL CORP.

FadeToOne.png

#410 Radioactive_Man

Radioactive_Man

Up and At Them!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2012 - 09:16 PM

I got that same e-mail today. I sent my information but I'm kinda worried that it isn't real.

#411 FadeToOne

FadeToOne

It's CAGtastic!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2012 - 02:01 AM

I got that same e-mail today. I sent my information but I'm kinda worried that it isn't real.

I at least verified the domain on the email was the same the contest providers used
FadeToOne.png

#412 kdmunn

kdmunn

Posted 04 May 2012 - 10:49 AM

I got the same email yesterday at 3:27pm EST

Please sweet baby Jesus let it be real

#413 Radioactive_Man

Radioactive_Man

Up and At Them!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2012 - 05:17 PM

I at least verified the domain on the email was the same the contest providers used

Yea I did that also. I just don't want to get my hopes up.

#414 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2012 - 07:02 PM

I hope you guys win, that would be cool!

#415 Blade3D

Blade3D

Grandmaster Swag

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2012 - 08:37 PM

It's legit

Check Out My Podcast

Rival Bits

Video Games, Movies, and TV

https://itunes.apple...d884775591?mt=2

181104.pngblade3d.png

#416 kdmunn

kdmunn

Posted 04 May 2012 - 08:44 PM

How can we win when the promotion is over?

#417 FadeToOne

FadeToOne

It's CAGtastic!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2012 - 01:57 PM

I got that Vanessa Gross person to confirm receipt of my reply, so it looks like it's legit. That's pretty cool.
FadeToOne.png

#418 caltab

caltab

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 May 2012 - 11:06 PM

I just got one of these emails today, seems legit so I gave them my info--- although what does "potential winner" mean?

#419 ZombieToast

ZombieToast

He wears a disguise to look like human guys.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 May 2012 - 07:20 AM

Your win is subject to verification. It's also a nice way of saying "You're a winner unless we're not able to give you free stuff for some reason."

#420 kdmunn

kdmunn

Posted 18 May 2012 - 08:02 PM

UPS just dropped off my brand new Vita! You guys should be getting one too!