Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread V

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8736 replies to this topic

#2971 clonesniper666

clonesniper666

Final Fantasy Fanatic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2012 - 01:45 AM

For whenever I get around to ordering a Vita, is the Wi-Fi version supposed to come with a memory card? And/or are you guys ordering from AWD getting one?

The only vita that is guaranteed to have a memory card with it is the 3G FEB. the normal 3G vitas have a chance if including the 8gb that came with the Launch Bundle but that I would assume is a 50/50 chance of it being there.

#2972 Slixshot

Slixshot

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2012 - 02:02 AM

For whenever I get around to ordering a Vita, is the Wi-Fi version supposed to come with a memory card? And/or are you guys ordering from AWD getting one?

I bought a wifi only model "like new" model and it came with no memory card. It wasn't supposed to. As for buying one, it's necessary to play most Vita games to have one, so you'll have to shell out for at least a 4GB stick. I went with a 32GB, as I plan on downloading quite a bit from PSN.

I said I would make a video, and I did. I haven't had a chance to post it until now. Here ya go!
Posted Image

#2973 Davivascaino

Davivascaino

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2012 - 02:13 AM

I bought a wifi only model "like new" model and it came with no memory card. It wasn't supposed to. As for buying one, it's necessary to play most Vita games to have one, so you'll have to shell out for at least a 4GB stick. I went with a 32GB, as I plan on downloading quite a bit from PSN.

I said I would make a video, and I did. I haven't had a chance to post it until now. Here ya go!

Have you noticed any vertical lines or dead pixels?

#2974 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2012 - 02:13 AM

That's one sexy machine! I'm thinking about picking up one myself.

Forza 5 Full Game Download/Titanfall Full Game Download - $80 bundle

Ms. Splosion Man and Pinball FX XBL Codes for Sale/Trade

This is my new theme song. "Man, you're a CheapAssGamer."

YouTube

#2975 NEP

NEP

Oogaboogabooga

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2012 - 02:19 AM

I got a Very Good Vita just today. Box was beat up, and it was missing ear buds and the 8GB memory card. Came with everything else though I think. Talked to CS and they gave me $20

Not that it takes away from the pain of losing an 8gig memory card, but the Vita doesn't come with earbuds.

#2976 barrit

barrit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2012 - 02:21 AM

I said I would make a video, and I did. I haven't had a chance to post it until now.

Nice video dude. I'm sure you probably realized you were pushing the wrong button to turn it on after the video hehe

#2977 zizo79

zizo79

Posted 21 March 2012 - 02:39 AM

Nice video dude. I'm sure you probably realized you were pushing the wrong button to turn it on after the video hehe

Touché

#2978 Slixshot

Slixshot

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2012 - 03:00 AM

Have you noticed any vertical lines or dead pixels?

No lines, no pixels :D SO HAPPY!

And yeah, I totally was pressing the wrong button to turn it on. :P
Posted Image

#2979 poker360

poker360

The AWD Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2012 - 03:13 AM

No lines, no pixels :D SO HAPPY!

And yeah, I totally was pressing the wrong button to turn it on. :P

Care if i add your video to the OP?

splintercelll.jpg
Check out the Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread!
fss.png

#2980 Coltin

Coltin

Posted 21 March 2012 - 03:14 AM

Not that it takes away from the pain of losing an 8gig memory card, but the Vita doesn't come with earbuds.

Whoops, I thought it did and I told customer service that, lol

#2981 ZeroMaki

ZeroMaki

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2012 - 03:14 AM

just got a vita from ups, the only thing in the box is the vita. Went from super excited to heartbreak, no manual, no cable cord, don't even know if it works.

it was described as very good, if other recent buyers want to compare

That sucks. Hopefully Amazon steps up and fixes it.

For comparison, UPS dropped off my $175 "Very Good" Vita (Wi-Fi model) today. The description said there was minimal damage to the front and sides. The Vita box itself was somewhat beat up and there were white stickers all over it. The flap was torn, but it was sealed with the Warehouse sticker. Everything is in there, but it was reboxed hastily and the cords and inserts (some were bent) were missing their plastic covers for the most part. The AR cards had 2 #2 cards and was missing the #1. As for the Vita itself. There was one superficial scratch on the lower back, barely noticeable. The rest of the casing looked new and it came fully charged. Turning it on, I noticed that there was one dead pixel towards the middle. Plus, the previous owner's info was still there. It belonged to some guy in Ohio. (Factory reset is your friend.)

$75 off for one dead pixel and a missing AR card? I can deal with it. Now to find a memory stick.

#2982 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2012 - 03:30 AM

Congrats CUTIE:drool:!!!!!! *licks lips*

I saw a short clip of Little Big Planet on 1. OMG! Haven't played LBP, but it makes me want to get 1!

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#2983 skylinersx

skylinersx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2012 - 03:37 AM

I will be receiving my "like new" vita tomorrow. I'll keep you guys updated on the condition.

#2984 Slixshot

Slixshot

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2012 - 03:53 AM

Care if i add your video to the OP?

:') It would be an honor.
Posted Image

#2985 blinknot4

blinknot4

Posted 21 March 2012 - 04:00 AM

This is NOT a complaint or trolling whatever - merely a suggestion or thought... Have you guys thought about making a 'special' Vita Warehouse Deals companion thread?

This thread is wildly popular with Vita seekers and I think it would be beneficial to both those looking for Vitas - and those who just want game deals.

Again - NOT being rude, just curious.

Dill The Noise.

471350.png champloo4.png

#2986 poker360

poker360

The AWD Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2012 - 04:00 AM

:') It would be an honor.

Done. Thanks! :applause:

Blinknot - I think a universal thread is more efficient. If we went by that logic and did that, then other people may want a "special" 3DS , 360, PS3, etc. Warehouse deals thread. It would be a bit obnoxious... IMO, One console or handheld doesn't warrant an entire thread for a specific site.

splintercelll.jpg
fss.png

#2987 jaso

jaso

Requiesce in pace

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2012 - 04:09 AM

This is NOT a complaint or trolling whatever - merely a suggestion or thought... Have you guys thought about making a 'special' Vita Warehouse Deals companion thread?

This thread is wildly popular with Vita seekers and I think it would be beneficial to both those looking for Vitas - and those who just want game deals.

I agree with you. That would be beneficial for everyone.

#2988 sylveranking

sylveranking

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2012 - 04:12 AM

I second the split thread opinion. It seems that most of the post now days only pertain to Vitas while other AWD deals fall wayside (although I shouldn't complain since I only posted maybe 1-2 deals since I have been here =/). It used to be that I found great deals on CEs or some other items on here, but lately just seem to find them through my wish list since at least 90% of these posts deal with vitas.

#2989 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 21 March 2012 - 04:12 AM

Done. Thanks! :applause:

Blinknot - I think a universal thread is more efficient. If we went by that logic and did that, then other people may want a "special" 3DS , 360, PS3, etc. Warehouse deals thread. It would be a bit obnoxious... IMO, One console or handheld doesn't warrant an entire thread for a specific site.

Agreed the hype will die eventually

#2990 poker360

poker360

The AWD Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2012 - 04:13 AM

Also, to add to my previous response ( a few posts up ), creating a Vita specific thread would not help those looking to get a Vita , it would likely make it harder. It's just like if I were to change this thread to "Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread V - Home of the $180 PS Vita". Thread traffic would increase, and Vita's would disappear faster. It might sort the discussion better, but then people would want a thread for every console, which is silly.

I do appreciate the suggestion though, always looking to improve the thread, i just don't think separating the thread is a great idea.

splintercelll.jpg
fss.png

#2991 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 21 March 2012 - 04:16 AM

I do appreciate the suggestion though, always looking to improve the thread.

Easy, bring back penny deals! :)

#2992 myka22

myka22

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2012 - 04:18 AM

The vita madness will start to die down soon. I hope.

Currently Playing: Killer Instinct, Ryse.

#2993 qualityman13

qualityman13

Posted 21 March 2012 - 04:20 AM

I received my $209 3g/Wifi "Good Condition" Vita today. Item was repackaged but in original box, all AR cards and manual, also had the 8gb card. I have no intentions of using the 3g but I figured with the Memory card it was worth the cost.
Also only ended up paying $94 after all my Amazon credit and gift cards, I have earned from Swagbucks and Bing, Also when I went to check out it said "Sign up for an Amazon card and get $50 off your purchase" so I signed up for that as well. I will cancel the card as soon as it gets here, but great deal all together.

#2994 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

I cancelled my $187 Like New for the PS Vita over the weekend because I didn't really need it and it was just an impulse buy at the time but then when it went to $175 for Very Good I ordered it again. Urgh I have no self control on these deals - I disgust myself sometimes

Now playing:

:ps4: Last of Us: Remastered, Destiny

:360: Gears of War 3

#2995 poker360

poker360

The AWD Guy

• CAGiversary!

Easy, bring back penny deals! :)

I wish! That thread exploded..... Best deal of my life. Also brought out a lot of hate and anger.

splintercelll.jpg
fss.png

#2996 mgford11

mgford11

Posted 21 March 2012 - 04:23 AM

I wish! That thread exploded..... Best deal of my life. Also brought out a lot of hate and anger.

Hell of a holiday weekend. idk what was more of a rush, finding them as they became live on the site, or opening the boxes of games that came 2 days later.

#2997 Joenathans

Joenathans

Posted 21 March 2012 - 04:25 AM

Whats a good price on a Wii mainly looking for it to play GameCube games
:lol:

Edited by Joenathans, 21 March 2012 - 06:58 AM.

#2998 poker360

poker360

The AWD Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2012 - 04:27 AM

Hell of a holiday weekend. idk what was more of a rush, finding them as they became live on the site, or opening the boxes of games that came 2 days later.

Opening the boxes because NO ONE thought the deals would go through... Like, everyone's orders were being shipped and UPS had them, every CAG thought amazon was going to contact UPS before it was delivered.

splintercelll.jpg
fss.png

#2999 Dynamite

Dynamite

Posted 21 March 2012 - 04:27 AM

Whats a good price on a Wii mainly looking for it to run off harddrive
:lol:

You shouldn't directly mention wanting to buy an item with the intent to use it for pirating games. That is frowned upon here.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#3000 blinknot4

blinknot4

Posted 21 March 2012 - 04:33 AM

@poker360

You're the boss, applesauce. I just hope my co-CAGs can see non-Vita deals we post between the madness. No biggie - I will continue to post AWD games in here as I do.

Keep calm and carry your Vitas.

EDIT: I failed to mention that I totally lol'd at your "Home of the $180 Vita" line. :)

Dill The Noise.

471350.png champloo4.png