pdjones

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2012 - 10:58 PM

COULDNT we have two topics

AMAZON WAREHOUSE DEALS SYSTEMS
AMAZON WAREHOUSE DEALS GAMES

if people want to bitch about all of the vita talk

Or maybe we could just ignore the people who bitch about the vita talk. It's not like the vita talk prevents posting of other deals in any way. If there are vita deals, I don't see the harm in posting them. If people don't care about vita deals, no one is forcing them to read about the deals.

#4533 RedvsBlue

RedvsBlue

Rocket Science Level

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2012 - 10:59 PM

$129.97 Nintendo 3DS (blue) - good

http://www.amazon.co...&condition=used

OMG, all this 3DS talk is ruining the thread. Can we get a separate thread?

#4534 poker360

poker360

The AWD Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2012 - 11:00 PM

OMG, all this 3DS talk is ruining the thread. Can we get a separate thread?

I will give you a high five if you make it.

Spoiler

splintercelll.jpg
Check out the Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread!
fss.png

#4535 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2012 - 11:01 PM

While my natural inclination is not to cater to crybaby whiners (oh noes there's too much vita talk!!!), slidecage has a winning idea.

#4536 poker360

poker360

The AWD Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2012 - 11:03 PM

While my natural inclination is not to cater to crybaby whiners (oh noes there's too much vita talk!!!), slidecage has a winning idea.

My biggest gripe is that Amazon Warehouse Deals thread has been going on fine for the past two years, including $65 wii's, $175 ps3's, etc... But then people start to whine and bitch about everyone posting about the Vita then some guy goes off and makes a new thread.

splintercelll.jpg
Check out the Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread!
fss.png

#4537 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 06 April 2012 - 11:03 PM

Are the people who are complaining about all the vita deals unable to skip posts? Do they have some sort of affliction?

Confoosious you missed the point...

Honestly bud the main point is not everyone here wants a Vita. The thread for the last two months had essentially been 97% Vita and the few posts that are non-Vita are 3 pages back within minutes. We were just trying to reclaim the thread back and get it where some deals other than Vitas can be taken advantage of. I really think the thread was catering to the minority rather than the majority of the folks.

Poker made a good change and it is very appreciated!

#4538 Lucian

Lucian

Officer Friendly

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2012 - 11:06 PM

:360: Catherine LN $22.49
:ps3: Ninja Gaiden 3 LN $38.47
Posted Image

#4539 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2012 - 11:06 PM

Wvmatsui- im not in the market for a vita. But I don't mind all the vita deals (not the dumb questions) because if the deal is good enough then I'm in the market.

#4540 Pliskin

Pliskin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2012 - 11:10 PM

COULDNT we have two topics

AMAZON WAREHOUSE DEALS SYSTEMS
AMAZON WAREHOUSE DEALS GAMES

if people want to bitch about all of the vita talk

I also mention this in the Vita Warehouse thread that was just created. I think its a good idea and OP agreed. So when the Wii U comes out we wont have the same complaints. Just have two separate threads, don't see any problem with that.

#4541 blinknot4

blinknot4

Posted 06 April 2012 - 11:43 PM

PS3 - Mass Effect 3 - Like New - $37.49

PS3 - Twisted Metal - Like New - $37.49

These jams I posted this morning are still available - probz missed cuz of the thread drama - but... thought some folks would be down with these.

Dill The Noise.

471350.png champloo4.png

#4542 realskillz

realskillz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2012 - 11:47 PM

yeah I support this thread 95% of the other thread was about the vita.
currently playing witcher 2(360),dmc hd collection(ps3),persona 4(ps2)

#4543 DesertLeo

DesertLeo

DontReadThis.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2012 - 11:50 PM

Want the twisted metal, but I'm afraid the online code was already redeemed..

#4544 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2012 - 11:52 PM

Want the twisted metal, but I'm afraid the online code was already redeemed..

$39.99 New at BB on Sunday.

#4545 darrenaw9

darrenaw9

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2012 - 11:55 PM

Got my like new Tales of the abyss 3DS today. Came with a dented case. Amazon refunded me 20 percent. Kinda cool of them but i'm still kinda dissapointed as the slipcover is torn a little. Hoping to grab a used at GS to swap it.

#4546 Irony Strikes

Irony Strikes

At Its Finest

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2012 - 12:02 AM

How much have the wifi's been going for on here? I just got one with a case, 4gb card, little deviants and uncharted for $215 shipped on ebay. Is that good, or should I forget it and get one off AWD?

#4547 DaShaka

DaShaka

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2012 - 12:07 AM

How much have the wifi's been going for on here? I just got one with a case, 4gb card, little deviants and uncharted for $215 shipped on ebay. Is that good, or should I forget it and get one off AWD?

The Wi-Fi ones go for around $165 in "Very Good" condition I believe, and more commonly for $187. That doesn't necessarily come with anything except for the console and cables though.

#4548 Pliskin

Pliskin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2012 - 12:14 AM

If I were you I would stick with the ebay purchase. Good deal IMO.

#4549 Survivalism

Survivalism

CAG's Lance Boyle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2012 - 12:16 AM

My biggest gripe is that Amazon Warehouse Deals thread has been going on fine for the past two years, including $65 wii's, $175 ps3's, etc... But then people start to whine and bitch about everyone posting about the Vita then some guy goes off and makes a new thread.

That's exactly right. People who weren't buying Vitas were left out because nobody was talking about anything else.

#4550 Irony Strikes

Irony Strikes

At Its Finest

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2012 - 12:21 AM

Thanks for the advice guys!

#4551 kevgret

kevgret

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2012 - 12:36 AM

That's exactly right. People who weren't buying Vitas were left out because nobody was talking about anything else.

Unless you buy everything on here you will always be left out of something...

As with anything this thread ebbs and flows with whats hot right now... and right now its the vita. Who knows what it will be next week..

I like having one thread and if I dont like whats posted I keep checking until something grabs my attention.

If it wasnt for this thread I wouldnt have even known I should have owned one at a $75 discount.

#4552 Rockinjs

Rockinjs

Trading Time Out (Under Investigation) Do not trade!

• Trading Timeout - Under Review

Posted 07 April 2012 - 12:48 AM

so yall rather waste 3-5 pages talking about why you dont want vita deals posted instead of having them posted?This whole argument is a waste people want vita for cheap so others post them people want cheap games so others post them.Vitas are what people want more now so they are getting posted more on top of that there hasnt been many deals on games like that and when they do pop up they get posted if this is the case everything needs to have its own category just so so you will now where to go for exactly what you are looking for

#4553 Lucian

Lucian

Officer Friendly

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2012 - 12:52 AM

:360: Silent Hill Downpour VG $41.51
Posted Image

#4554 ajumbaje

ajumbaje

West Coast born East Coast raised

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2012 - 01:47 AM

I picked up a vita off awd for 175 a couple weeks ago. "like new" Came as described

#4555 6er

6er

XBOX, GO HOME

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2012 - 02:39 AM

The "why we need or don't need another thread" talk is.ruining this thread. Now we need a new thread to discuss when AND weither we need new/other threads.

This will never end now that its started

(Que Lampchop.....and wait for the people who have no idea what that means)

#4556 iNCREDiPiNOY

iNCREDiPiNOY

This guy is awesome!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2012 - 02:41 AM

I'll make new a thread. Who's with me?

#4557 exaznkid

exaznkid

Spare Some Change

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2012 - 02:54 AM

are people seriously bitching about deals being posted? if you see something you DON'T want then just move the Fuck on; i personally appreciate seeing those vita deals getting posted so i can see how much value they're hold atm

#4558 DesertLeo

DesertLeo

DontReadThis.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2012 - 03:03 AM

$39.99 New at BB on Sunday.

forgot about that. thanks :bouncy:

#4559 unclenebber

unclenebber

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2012 - 03:11 AM

are people seriously bitching about deals being posted? if you see something you DON'T want then just move the Fuck on; i personally appreciate seeing those vita deals getting posted so i can see how much value they're hold atm

And I stopped reading the AWD thread for a month because 90 percent of posts were about guys describing their vitas. It got out of hand. There should have been a separate thread for it. And now hopefully it's over.

I'll make sure to post pics and details of the vita I buy for maybe 120 in about 2 months.

#4560 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2012 - 03:14 AM

I'll be sorely disappointed if this thread still doesn't have vita deals.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade