Photo
- - - - -

Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread V

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8736 replies to this topic

#4891 jacknicklson

jacknicklson

Posted 11 April 2012 - 01:20 AM

Was there ever a ratchet and clank quest for booty retail version released in usa?

Nope, just grab a PAL copy
Posted Image

#4892 HakaHina

HakaHina

Glasses God

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2012 - 01:22 AM

So, fellow CAGs, should a "very good" condition of SFxT come with the outer box, the arcade cabinet piggy bank, and the artbook? I just got my copy without those items, and am going to return it either way, but was wondering if I should be expecting these things for the condition I got it for, or if I should expect the items for a "like new" condition instead. Thanks.

EDIT: Not going to dispute the condition with amazon btw, 'cause that would be kinda douchey
EDIT 2: The special edition, not the normal one, sorry
Posted Image

#4893 backseatdog

backseatdog

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2012 - 01:25 AM

Heads up, the price of the vita memory cards are dropping like a dollar every other day (32 GB mostly). Currently the price is at $87.

#4894 TheNeck

TheNeck

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2012 - 02:06 AM

The $187 sat there for quite some time. As well as the $162. I almost grabbed the 162 but decided against it.... for now.

If i can get myself another GOOD wifi vita for $162, ill bite. :D

#4895 sabanoo

sabanoo

I like pie.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2012 - 02:11 AM

So, fellow CAGs, should a "very good" condition of SFxT come with the outer box, the arcade cabinet piggy bank, and the artbook? I just got my copy without those items, and am going to return it either way, but was wondering if I should be expecting these things for the condition I got it for, or if I should expect the items for a "like new" condition instead. Thanks.

EDIT: Not going to dispute the condition with amazon btw, 'cause that would be kinda douchey

It should according to their guidelines for a video game to qualify for "very good" condition. It does happen with special editions though. They don't seem to always notice/care. "Like new" sometimes means it comes with nothing extra and "acceptable" can sometimes still come with everything.

#4896 DaShaka

DaShaka

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2012 - 02:12 AM

If i can get myself another GOOD wifi vita for $162, ill bite. :D

Same here, I'm still searching for my first. :D

#4897 guitarguy

guitarguy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2012 - 02:19 AM

What's the lowest halo reach has gone to? Also, can you set up a price alert on amazon for warehouse deals?

#4898 knightsdwn

knightsdwn

Beautiful Plastic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2012 - 02:39 AM

What's the lowest halo reach has gone to?

Picked up a LN limited edition for $10.65 a couple weeks ago.

#4899 kouleefoh

kouleefoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2012 - 03:00 AM

Me too, it was a great deal

#4900 DaShaka

DaShaka

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2012 - 03:06 AM

I got one of those, awesome price. The Limited Edition extras are amazing, one of the best I've seen.

#4901 Kronic1218

Kronic1218

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2012 - 03:17 AM

What's the consensus on FF X-2? People snagging it? Didn't jump on the BB deal since I would've had to buy the coupon and pay tax. It would just sit in my backlog particularly since I still have to play XIII...but the temptation is always there .

#4902 Shake N' Bake

Shake N' Bake

Posted 11 April 2012 - 03:39 AM

Just received my LN Vita today. It came with the AR Cards and manuals except the usb cable/adapter. I was offered a $56.25 refund for the mistake on their part. Overall, I'm very happy with my purchase.

#4903 jacknicklson

jacknicklson

Posted 11 April 2012 - 03:51 AM

What's the consensus on FF X-2? People snagging it? Didn't jump on the BB deal since I would've had to buy the coupon and pay tax. It would just sit in my backlog particularly since I still have to play XIII...but the temptation is always there .

Should definitely buy more games to sit on your shelf
Posted Image

#4904 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2012 - 04:14 AM

Just received my LN Vita today. It came with the AR Cards and manuals except the usb cable/adapter. I was offered a $56.25 refund for the mistake on their part. Overall, I'm very happy with my purchase.

so your price was 130? after refund

wonder how they came up with that werid number... i think you can get that part for like 10 or 15 at target
WOOOO I STINK

#4905 ClevelandBrowns

ClevelandBrowns

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2012 - 04:52 AM

so your price was 130? after refund

wonder how they came up with that werid number... i think you can get that part for like 10 or 15 at target

I think they usually give you 30% discount.

CBrownsT10.png

#4906 TheNeck

TheNeck

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2012 - 05:09 AM

vita wifi LN - $187..49 - in stock the 18th

http://www.amazon.co...&condition=used

GONE! :-(

#4907 FlipSide

FlipSide

Made in the Philippines

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2012 - 05:19 AM

vita wifi LN - $187..49 - in stock the 18th

GONE! :-(

Yeah it was me.. been on the fence a while now, finally got tired of playing games on my smartphone.. I need some real mobile gaming hardware
Posted Image

#4908 esalw822

esalw822

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2012 - 06:28 AM

Whenever I buy CEs in Good or above condition, I expect all major elements of the item (except for DLC or anything downloadable) to be there. Now the condition of said items may vary, but I would have no problem returning (or hitting up CSR for an additional discount) if any major elements of a CE/SE were missing. Luckily, I've ordered quite a few and never had a problem.

In your case, I could see your Very Good SE not having the outer box only if the description said "Item may come repackaged" or something like that when you bought it. As for the Piggy Bank and Artbook, I would definitely be expecting those in a Very Good condition CE/SE.

I don't think you're being unreasonable if you send a polite e-mail (or chat) with CSR noting the items that weren't included with your purchase. If they offer you an additional discount and it's a number that you're comfortable with, take it. If not, just send the item back. That's by far the best thing about AWD for me: there's virtually no risk with these purchases. If you're not satisfied for any reason, send it back.

#4909 DaShaka

DaShaka

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2012 - 06:35 AM

Like new - Vita "back ordered" $187

#4910 Dark Lord Greg

Dark Lord Greg

The Urban Legend

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2012 - 06:42 AM

is there any benefit to getting the 3G Vita over the Wifi Vita? I mean besides getting an 8gb memory card. I don't plan to use the 3G (already pay for internet on my phone). Just wondering because someone on craigslist is selling 24 (yes 24) 3G Vitas for $210 each brand new sealed but I already ordered my Wifi Vita from AWD

Dark+Lord+Greg.png

#4911 esalw822

esalw822

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2012 - 06:44 AM

If the prospects of getting the Novella version New for $21.xx (that's including coupon/mag and tax) weren't enough to get you to pull the trigger, then I'd probably just hold off for now. No point in buying a Used version of the game for more money just to have it sit in your backlog. Eventually, you'll probably see it for $20 new somewhere anyway.

Although, to be fair, this is coming from someone who has zero interest in the game, doesn't plan on playing it at all, and still bought the PS3 Novella version during the BB sale just because I have a lotta credit there and thought it was a pretty good deal...

#4912 Pliskin

Pliskin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2012 - 06:49 AM

is there any benefit to getting the 3G Vita over the Wifi Vita? I mean besides getting an 8gb memory card. I don't plan to use the 3G (already pay for internet on my phone). Just wondering because someone on craigslist is selling 24 (yes 24) 3G Vitas for $210 each brand new sealed but I already ordered my Wifi Vita from AWD

None that I can think of. I think 8gb card is the main reason why people go for the 3g model.

#4913 lolwhat

lolwhat

Posted 11 April 2012 - 07:20 AM

Play through Final Fantasy XIII first. It is much longer, and more polished. In fact, think of the two games the same as you would for FFX and FFX-2. The epic adventure, and then the crazy spin off.

That said, XIII-2 is a very enjoyable little RPG. It's just I think for anyone to really have a good time with it, they should familiarize themselves with the original game first. The continued story doesn't make any damn sense, but it's nice being familiar with the locales and characters, and the overall personality of the world. XIII-2 will regularly be ~$20 by the time you finish the original game.

And I've got a nifty review for XIII-2 in my signature if you're still curious.

Hope that saved you money. But if you do eventually pick it up, make sure to get the Mass Effect armor DLC =]

#4914 pdjones

pdjones

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2012 - 09:22 AM

you can watch videos or read wiki's to get the story. almost every review out there says FF13-2 is far better than FF13 in almost every regard. FF13 is more likely to turn someone away from the games if anything.

#4915 The Dead Texan

The Dead Texan

Rest in Peace, Big Rizzle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2012 - 09:28 AM

XIII was awful. XIII-2 is not as terrible, but still a sequel to an irrelevant game.

Was gonna post a Vita, but it's been bought already.

#4916 kevinc23

kevinc23

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2012 - 12:25 PM

BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger Limited Edition (Xbox 360)

Very Good $12.88
Like New $13.80

#4917 VindictiveGnome

VindictiveGnome

Cleared to engage.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2012 - 03:35 PM

Got my Vita cradle today. Bought it in good condition, but there seems to be nothing wrong with it. Great deal for $12.

#4918 HydroX

HydroX

Quintessential Studmuffin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2012 - 03:42 PM

Passed on a 16 gb Vita card for $35 last night. Wondering if I should've just grabbed that and a wifi instead of waiting for a 3G bundle with 8 gb card.

#4919 cheapbrokegamer

cheapbrokegamer

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2012 - 04:01 PM

More memory in the vita has more purpose than 3g
8-) Head BrokeAss

#4920 lilseung

lilseung

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2012 - 04:06 PM