Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

PLAYSTATION VITA LINKS:
(Check here frequently for Playstation Vita's. Please, everyone stop posting how they are in stock every five minutes. The links are located here, so when someone wants to check, they can. Feel free to continue posting about Vita games and accessories that come in stock.)

Wifi Vita
3G/Wifi Vita
FEB Vita

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172

Last edited by a moderator:
A few slight changes to the OP, but nothing much. Went ahead and added a link for PS Vita and added a little to some of the FAQ's, and added the two other price ranges for sort by price links.

Here's a few deals:

:3ds: Mario Kart 7 - $27.78
:ps3: Playstation 3D Display - $279.30
:360:4GB Xbox 360 (slim) - $149.99
:360: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - $41.14
:wii:Legend of Zelda SS - $35.78
:360:Halo:CE Anniversary - $27.52
:360:Gears of War 3 - $29.99
:360:NFS: The Run - $27.74
:360:MGS HD Collection - $27.74
:360:Dark Souls - $38.99
:360: Dead Rising 2: Off the Record - $26.51

I was thinking of picking up MGS for the 360 for $27 but it sold out. I haven't followed it closely, is that the lowest it's been?

[quote name='rey6eric']I was thinking of picking up MGS for the 360 for $27 but it sold out. I haven't followed it closely, is that the lowest it's been?[/QUOTE]

It's the lowest I remember it being.

[quote name='blindinglights']Hopefully some better deals start popping up, with this display to the Warehouse Deals gods.[/QUOTE]

Chanting this can't hurt our chances

[quote name='blindinglights']Hopefully some better deals start popping up, with this display to the Warehouse Deals gods.[/QUOTE]

I'd like penny deals 2012! :D

i was working the whole night of the penny deals, so i saw it going on and couldn't do anything. horrible. lol. that's great to all you that were able to get in on it tho!

[quote name='Velo214']i was working the whole night of the penny deals, so i saw it going on and couldn't do anything. horrible. lol. that's great to all you that were able to get in on it tho![/QUOTE]

Iirc, it was only the OP and one other dude that had their orders fulfilled. Everybody else got their orders cancelled.

[quote name='Donut2922']Iirc, it was only the OP and one other dude that had their orders fulfilled. Everybody else got their orders cancelled.[/QUOTE]

A couple got their orders fulfilled. Me included. We just had to get people to stop talking about it because it went on and on and on...

i think u missed the penny deals bragging rights thread... that whole debacle was insane since so many orders actually went through (including mine).

[quote name='Donut2922']Iirc, it was only the OP and one other dude that had their orders fulfilled. Everybody else got their orders cancelled.[/QUOTE]

Tell that to the person that got 60 Killzone 3s for a penny each. It wasn't me, btw.

yeah alot of people got their orders through. crazy. i kept refreshing but no luck. ok no more talk, it just makes me sad. 1 penny wow. and yeah that guy was showing off his box of 60 kz3s for $.60 thats insane. the flip profit margin is all profit. lol

If it makes you guys feel better, I got 5 copies of Madden 11 and 4 of them are still sitting in the box they came in.

(Only did 5 to see if it would work, never imagined it would. My order that had single games got cancelled. Go figure, it's better to be a douche.)

Just snagged:

4GB XBox 360 (slim) - Good Condition - $129 (says packaging was damaged but item is in excellent condition)

Question:

Is there any way 4GB is enough storage? Would game saves/downloads from discs take up that space quickly even if I'm only playing single player campaigns and not using it for Xbox Live, DLC, etc?

I plan on using my PS3 for online but just wanted to be able to play the XBox exclusives like the Halo and Gears series and was wondering if just sticking with the included 4GB would work for me...

[quote name='esalw822']Just snagged:

4GB XBox 360 (slim) - Good Condition - $129 (says packaging was damaged but item is in excellent condition)

Question:

Is there any way 4GB is enough storage? Would game saves/downloads from discs take up that space quickly even if I'm only playing single player campaigns and not using it for Xbox Live, DLC, etc?

I plan on using my PS3 for online but just wanted to be able to play the XBox exclusives like the Halo and Gears series and was wondering if just sticking with the included 4GB would work for me...[/QUOTE]

4gb will be enough to just save game data and maybe download a few xbox live arcade games. If you'd like to install xbox games to your hard drive, you wont have enough room. The advantage of installing games to your hdd is that the console will not continuously spin the disc. I you plan on playing Gears of War or Halo for long 6 hour sessions, this might extend the life of your console. Otherwise, don't worry about it too much. Lately gamestop has had some insane deals on used hard drives for the 360. I think a 250gb hdd is $31.49 if you have an EDGE card for $34.99 without. I'm not sure if these sales prices are still in effect. I might drive around to gamestops tomorrow to try to find a 250gb hdd because they are not listed on the gamestop website.

I've been using a used 120gb hdd from gamestop for years and it's been working alright so far (knock on wood), but it's always filled up. Thus the reason I should look for a 250gb drive. I have 150+ xbla arcade games though.

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']4gb will be enough to just save game data and maybe download a few xbox live arcade games. If you'd like to install xbox games to your hard drive, you wont have enough room. The advantage of installing games to your hdd is that the console will not continuously spin the disc. I you plan on playing Gears of War or Halo for long 6 hour sessions, this might extend the life of your console. Otherwise, don't worry about it too much. Lately gamestop has had some insane deals on used hard drives for the 360. I think a 250gb hdd is $31.49 if you have an EDGE card for $34.99 without. I'm not sure if these sales prices are still in effect. I might drive around to gamestops tomorrow to try to find a 250gb hdd because they are not listed on the gamestop website.

I've been using a used 120gb hdd from gamestop for years and it's been working alright so far (knock on wood), but it's always filled up. Thus the reason I should look for a 250gb drive. I have 150+ xbla arcade games though.[/QUOTE]

Alright thanks. Yeah I'm a GS PUR Pro member (or whatever they call it) and I saw the deals on the HDDs so I'll probably look into that (even though those are the HDDs for the old fat models that have to be modded for the new slims I think)

I'm not planning on downloading any arcade games or having any overly long gaming sessions anyway (this is strictly for casual use) so as long as there's enough space for game saves I'll probably be alright regardless.

Thanks again for the insight...

[quote name='esalw822']Alright thanks. Yeah I'm a GS PUR Pro member (or whatever they call it) and I saw the deals on the HDDs so I'll probably look into that (even though those are the HDDs for the old fat models that have to be modded for the new slims I think)

I'm not planning on downloading any arcade games or having any overly long gaming sessions anyway (this is strictly for casual use) so as long as there's enough space for game saves I'll probably be alright regardless.

Thanks again for the insight...[/QUOTE]

You can always use a flash drive or two if you need space as well. 8gb flash drives run pretty cheap nowadays.

[quote name='Bleedingwickedly']PS3- UDraw Tablet w/ Instant Artist: $17.99

That's the lowest, I have seen this. Anyone else bite at that price?[/QUOTE]

Great price. Unfortunately, it holds very little appeal to me. If you have young kids or siblings it's totally worth it.

[quote name='esalw822']Just snagged:

Question:

I plan on using my PS3 for online but just wanted to be able to play the XBox exclusives like the Halo and Gears series and was wondering if just sticking with the included 4GB would work for me...[/QUOTE]

4GB is enough for what it sounds like you're initial intentions are (just playing games).

Using online stuff (DLC, XBLA games) or installing games to the hard drive will obviously be a no-go with a 4GB. You'll need to either get a larger capacity USB flash drive (remember that no matter what though, the largest size you can make your Xbox partition on this flash drive is 16GB ---- ex: if you get a 32GB flash drive only 16Gb will be able to be used for the 360, the other 16GB will be available for you to use regularly) or you can go with the official 250GB MS hard drive which can normally be pretty easily found for abour $90 or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back