Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread V

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8736 replies to this topic

#5821 jr1016

jr1016

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2012 - 05:13 PM

I'm playing ninja gaiden 3 right now. I'm just starting day 5 and I have to say that this game is not worth $32 at all. Just a heads up for anyone thinking about picking it up.

I'm ashame to say this but I purchased NG3 at launch and it was the CE from GS. My worst buy ever. Avoid this game unless you are renting it to just try it out.

#5822 youenvy

youenvy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2012 - 05:19 PM

^Also 2 "Like New" for $59.85^

Not a die-hard fan of COD but I enjoy playing them every now and then...does anybody have an opinion if I should hop on MW3 now? Or wait until the recently announced BLOPS II?

I ordered 1 MW3 hardened like new-2 weeks ago. It only came with the big MW3 box the game n steelbook. The steel book had a deep scratch in the front cover right on the artwork-no journal/pics or codes.

I returned it (not for the lack of codes (as i know to expect them but its nice to hope )but for the shitty steelbook) and ordered another one right away. This one came with the box/journal/pics and pristine steelbook and game. Again all codes had been used.

fist time i paid $57 and the a few day later it went down to $39.00 which is when i rebought it

This was for the xbox though and both conditions were listed as new.

#5823 Kazaganthi

Kazaganthi

Blue Rogue

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2012 - 10:22 PM

Yeah, you can usually get anything off when purchasing from Amazon. Kind of makes you wonder what their actual profit is vs incidents like these.

Amazon gets how important customer service is. And they'll take hits to keep the customer happy, returning, and spreading the word. Just like his post above letting us all know, there really isn't much risk ordering from Amazon.

#5824 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 01 May 2012 - 10:25 PM

Amazon gets how important customer service is. And they'll take hits to keep the customer happy, returning, and spreading the word. Just like his post above letting us all know, there really isn't much risk ordering from Amazon.

Yeah they reserve fucking you over to dealing with there sellers!

#5825 Vap

Vap

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2012 - 10:31 PM

I'm ashame to say this but I purchased NG3 at launch and it was the CE from GS. My worst buy ever. Avoid this game unless you are renting it to just try it out.

Aww that sucks! Its a shame when you're so pumped for one of your favorite franchise newest installment that you get the CE version,just to find out that they completely Fuck the game up. So sad =( Yeah luckily I bought it used so I can return it,which I will most definitely be doing.

#5826 edson13

edson13

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2012 - 10:58 PM

bought one of those like new quiz world bundles and it was game only.

#5827 karishbhr

karishbhr

CAG Veteran

• CAG Veteran

Posted 01 May 2012 - 11:52 PM

Witcher 2 up for $40

#5828 edson13

edson13

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2012 - 11:59 PM

32gb vita crad $62

mass effect 3 XB 28

UFC 3 xb $28

Edited by edson13, 02 May 2012 - 12:17 AM.

#5829 Saix_XIII

Saix_XIII

Video Game Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2012 - 12:01 AM

Got it, edson. I saw my C4C go off, saw it, and bought it on the spot. Wooo!

532919.pngsig.gif

Repetition in a game is NOT a bad thing, almost all games are repetitive. What matters is if YOU enjoy the game, then the repetition becomes enjoyable and doesn't feel monotonous or boring.
My Trade List

#5830 Dranakin

Dranakin

Member Since Oct 2003

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2012 - 12:21 AM

Got it, edson. I saw my C4C go off, saw it, and bought it on the spot. Wooo!

Lucky bloke! I keep missing these.

#5831 Saix_XIII

Saix_XIII

Video Game Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2012 - 12:32 AM

Lucky bloke! I keep missing these.

Yeah I've been on top of the warehouse for it for like the last 3 days...non-stop. As soon as I saw it listed I was like "BUY BUY BUY!!! CLICK FASTER BUY BUY BUY!"

Keep at it and hopefully another will show up soon.

532919.pngsig.gif

Repetition in a game is NOT a bad thing, almost all games are repetitive. What matters is if YOU enjoy the game, then the repetition becomes enjoyable and doesn't feel monotonous or boring.
My Trade List

#5832 gospelman

gospelman

Irreducibly Complex

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2012 - 12:36 AM

4gb 360 slim $119

http://www.amazon.co...&condition=used

My Trade List Tomb Raider :360: download ($9)

#5833 DudeImGodly

DudeImGodly

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2012 - 12:41 AM

oh shit.

xbox 4gb acceptable $120

OP= Online Pass
Currently selling DLC: Dead Island, RAGE, Dissidia: Aya Brea Costume, SR: The Third OP, Red Faction: Armageddon, Homefront OP + Avatar, BRINK, Portal 2 Steam Passes, Crysis 2 LE, Bulletstorm , NFS:HP OP , Dead Space 2 OP +Armor, Alice Madness: Returns OP, Motorstorm: Apoc, FEAR 3 Shredder + OP, Gears of War 2 ALL FRONTS, Halo: Reach Recon Helmet, Mortal Kombat OP

PM for more details

#5834 Lopros

Lopros

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2012 - 12:45 AM

Pink Dualshock 3 (Acceptable) - $25.46

4gb 360 slim $119

Thanks! I need a 360 to play my new GOW: EE that's on the way. Figure this was as cheap as a 4gb gets.

#5835 SallyNasty

SallyNasty

Super Sassy!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2012 - 12:47 AM

Damn, I look away from this thread for a minute and a good deal on an xbox comes along!

#5836 aaronrodgers

aaronrodgers

Yo...Siggy, Phido!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2012 - 12:51 AM

I do need to upgrade my 360 to a slim at some point, however I have a Jasper working fine. (knocks on wood)

I'd consider that 4 gig, but then I have to either gut my 120 GB hard drive to fit in the slim, or buy an overly expensive new MS HD for the slim.

Choices Choices. >_>

95438.png

LT1B2oV.png

#5837 Lopros

Lopros

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2012 - 12:54 AM

Damn, I look away from this thread for a minute and a good deal on an xbox comes along!

I know what you mean. I've been looking for a good deal on either the 4gb or the mw3 bundle since I got Best Buy to pricematch the toysRus deal of 2 for 60 Sunday night and got the GOW: EE.

#5838 gospelman

gospelman

Irreducibly Complex

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2012 - 12:59 AM

Thanks! I need a 360 to play my new GOW: EE that's on the way. Figure this was as cheap as a 4gb gets.

glad another cag got it. I almost bit but really didn't need it. that's the cheapest I've seen the 4gb model.

but then I have to either gut my 120 GB hard drive to fit in the slim

this is a pretty easy task. i did the same thing

My Trade List Tomb Raider :360: download ($9)

#5839 myka22

myka22

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2012 - 03:52 AM

Not the best deals, but some stuff I haven't seen on the warehouse before

:360: Mass Effect 2 CE (acceptable) - $51.66

Ceramic White PS2 Singstar Bundle (acceptable) - $94.82

Currently Playing: Dark Souls II.

#5840 akir

akir

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2012 - 04:06 AM

$119 3DS Cosmo Black.
Description does read "Large crack on item case" so dunno what that means...

#5841 Achilles00

Achilles00

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2012 - 05:23 AM

$119 3DS Cosmo Black.
Description does read "Large crack on item case" so dunno what that means...

Might be worth a shot. Sometimes they say stuff like that and it turns out that the box is what's damaged. I mean, would Amazon sell a 3DS that has a large physical crack on it? Worst case, someone could send it back.
Posted Image

#5842 iNCREDiPiNOY

iNCREDiPiNOY

This guy is awesome!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2012 - 07:30 AM

Amazon DOTD - Certified Refurbished Kindle Fire: $139 (Regularly $169)

Kindle Fire, Full Color 7" Multi-touch Display, Wi-Fi (Refurbished) - $139.00 shipped Posted Image

Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
Shipped from: Warehouse Deals

#5843 LinkinPrime

LinkinPrime

Always in our hearts...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2012 - 07:31 AM

Wow, tempted to pick up.

#5844 NightCat

NightCat

Posted 02 May 2012 - 07:54 AM

Some reviewer on amazon is saying they brick or something which is easy to happen and amazon charges $100 to unbrick it? So these randomly break and amazon charges $100 to fix? I am totally lost.

Also does this have external memory? I got pdf game guides i bought on gamestop in the past and other pdf's and some epubs can i use on it.

Just sucks that one guy scared me from buying it. I was going to cancel my preorder of 2 sets of mass effect 3 series 2 figures to buy one. :)

I want to spend money since i seen those 360's listed overnight and took to long to checkout and wham got beat. I rather get a 2nd 360 and give my other to my mom she loves those dang facebook games and figured she like the puzzle games on live. No she does not live with me just something to do with my mom is hard to come by. i wont mess with facebook so this is the other option.

EDIT: I guess when you login to amazon with your account it auto updates the unit and that is when it bricks from google searching/reading. Is this still happening? I rather spend more money on a stable item. I guess future firmware updates through amazon can cause issues again to i was reading. So we are putting are trust in them. That is a big leap there CS is great but things happen and from reading all the people that had it happen it kinda makes me feel unsafe in the future updating from them with it being forced upon. Oh well someday i will get me a ereader my last one was some starter one i used maybe twice and wished i never bought the junk. New formats came out and it was outdated... :)

Edited by FNL 4EVA, 02 May 2012 - 08:06 AM.

#5845 NightCat

NightCat

Posted 02 May 2012 - 08:10 AM

nvm found a 4gb slim for $114 good from AWD score for me. I went ahead and bought a ipad forget this lower end stuff with the great unknowns. There goes another 800+ bones on electronics...

#5846 karyadi

karyadi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2012 - 08:12 AM

So freaking tempted to get the Kindle Fire. Anyone actually pick one up before?

#5847 supersizerice

supersizerice

Rick my barrs

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2012 - 08:15 AM

Don't know whether I should bite on the Fire. I'd like to hear anyone's experience with a refurb as well as rooting it with Android. I don't really have any interest in using it as stock, so any feedback about it is appreciated.

#5848 karyadi

karyadi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2012 - 08:22 AM

Mass Effect 3 $27.00 for the 360

#5849 pedrobeara

pedrobeara

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2012 - 08:58 AM

Don't know whether I should bite on the Fire. I'd like to hear anyone's experience with a refurb as well as rooting it with Android. I don't really have any interest in using it as stock, so any feedback about it is appreciated.

my refurb came looking brand new and it was easy to root also comes with a 1 month prime and year warranty

#5850 ploppsdman

ploppsdman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2012 - 09:28 AM

Im looking to get into the tablet world and I would not suggest getting this current Kindle Fire. There will be a few new Kindle devices coming soon ... like Fire 2 ... and this one you can NOT expand its memory ... you get basically 5-6gb of usable memory and thats all. that's a huge deal breaker for me. You can put, what 2 movies on the hd? How many songs? No gps .. your using amazon's version of android so you don't get full access to android market (you can try and root it, I guess) .... its not worth it to me. Id rather wait to see what Fire 2 is ... and for google's tablets to come out (google nexus and/or memo).

Amazon had this refurb sale not too long ago ... the suspicion was then that many of these may be new b/c they need to clear inventory for the upcoming new Kndles (they may want to try and beat Google to the punch and be releasing this summer).

You can always wait for cowboom to have their htc flyer used sale. They run about $170 after tax ... but are supposedly way way better than Kindle Fire. I got one but returned it b/c it was a device manufactured for Europe.

Edited by ploppsdman, 02 May 2012 - 09:53 AM.