Playing

Spoiler
2014 2013

#32 wuxbustah8

wuxbustah8

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2012 - 07:57 AM

Yay a new thread! Anyone see Skyrim in the $30 and under range or MGS:HD around $20?

fs_overall.png

#33 DarkRider23

DarkRider23

hates hoarders

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2012 - 07:58 AM

Iirc, it was only the OP and one other dude that had their orders fulfilled. Everybody else got their orders cancelled.

Tell that to the person that got 60 Killzone 3s for a penny each. It wasn't me, btw.

#34 Velo214

Velo214

Baby Lili is Here!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2012 - 08:39 AM

yeah alot of people got their orders through. crazy. i kept refreshing but no luck. ok no more talk, it just makes me sad. 1 penny wow. and yeah that guy was showing off his box of 60 kz3s for $.60 thats insane. the flip profit margin is all profit. lol

Velo214.png
sig.gif

#35 wuxbustah8

wuxbustah8

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2012 - 08:43 AM

If it makes you guys feel better, I got 5 copies of Madden 11 and 4 of them are still sitting in the box they came in.

(Only did 5 to see if it would work, never imagined it would. My order that had single games got cancelled. Go figure, it's better to be a douche.)

fs_overall.png

#36 gospelman

gospelman

Irreducibly Complex

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2012 - 08:48 AM

my contribution to the new thread:

ps3 BF bundle $193
http://www.amazon.co...&condition=used

someone buy this. i reeaally don't need another one of these

My Trade List Tomb Raider :360: download ($6)   :ps4: Infamous SS LE DLC ($4)

#37 style_unseen

style_unseen

Crooked Smile

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2012 - 08:53 AM

PlayStation 3 320GB System/PlayStation Move Bundle
$227.47 Good

#38 blitz6speed

blitz6speed

Broken 360 D-Pad...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2012 - 08:58 AM

I effing love warehouse deals, im typing on the 3DTV i bought from them right now, cant wait for more deals.

#39 Kaiser499

Kaiser499

RPG Godfather

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2012 - 09:23 AM

Final Fantasy XII Collectors Edition - $16.82 (Like New)

Hir7Lx6.gif

Check Out My Gaming Stream

Kaiser499.png

#40 PancakesAreLove

PancakesAreLove

Posted 12 January 2012 - 09:33 AM

Final Fantasy XII Collectors Edition - $16.82 (Like New)

It's been sub $10 before for like new and I think $7 for good.

#41 esalw822

esalw822

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2012 - 09:58 AM

Just snagged:

4GB XBox 360 (slim) - Good Condition - $129 (says packaging was damaged but item is in excellent condition)

Question:

Is there any way 4GB is enough storage? Would game saves/downloads from discs take up that space quickly even if I'm only playing single player campaigns and not using it for Xbox Live, DLC, etc?

I plan on using my PS3 for online but just wanted to be able to play the XBox exclusives like the Halo and Gears series and was wondering if just sticking with the included 4GB would work for me...

#42 SonictheHedgehog1337

SonictheHedgehog1337

That guy with the creepy signature

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2012 - 10:08 AM

Just snagged:

4GB XBox 360 (slim) - Good Condition - $129 (says packaging was damaged but item is in excellent condition)

Question:

Is there any way 4GB is enough storage? Would game saves/downloads from discs take up that space quickly even if I'm only playing single player campaigns and not using it for Xbox Live, DLC, etc?

I plan on using my PS3 for online but just wanted to be able to play the XBox exclusives like the Halo and Gears series and was wondering if just sticking with the included 4GB would work for me...

4gb will be enough to just save game data and maybe download a few xbox live arcade games. If you'd like to install xbox games to your hard drive, you wont have enough room. The advantage of installing games to your hdd is that the console will not continuously spin the disc. I you plan on playing Gears of War or Halo for long 6 hour sessions, this might extend the life of your console. Otherwise, don't worry about it too much. Lately gamestop has had some insane deals on used hard drives for the 360. I think a 250gb hdd is $31.49 if you have an EDGE card for $34.99 without. I'm not sure if these sales prices are still in effect. I might drive around to gamestops tomorrow to try to find a 250gb hdd because they are not listed on the gamestop website.

I've been using a used 120gb hdd from gamestop for years and it's been working alright so far (knock on wood), but it's always filled up. Thus the reason I should look for a 250gb drive. I have 150+ xbla arcade games though.

Open spoiler at your own risk.

You have been Warned!

Spoiler

#43 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 12 January 2012 - 10:21 AM

I'd like penny deals 2012! :D

X100 that was Epic!

#44 esalw822

esalw822

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2012 - 11:06 AM

4gb will be enough to just save game data and maybe download a few xbox live arcade games. If you'd like to install xbox games to your hard drive, you wont have enough room. The advantage of installing games to your hdd is that the console will not continuously spin the disc. I you plan on playing Gears of War or Halo for long 6 hour sessions, this might extend the life of your console. Otherwise, don't worry about it too much. Lately gamestop has had some insane deals on used hard drives for the 360. I think a 250gb hdd is $31.49 if you have an EDGE card for $34.99 without. I'm not sure if these sales prices are still in effect. I might drive around to gamestops tomorrow to try to find a 250gb hdd because they are not listed on the gamestop website.

I've been using a used 120gb hdd from gamestop for years and it's been working alright so far (knock on wood), but it's always filled up. Thus the reason I should look for a 250gb drive. I have 150+ xbla arcade games though.

Alright thanks. Yeah I'm a GS PUR Pro member (or whatever they call it) and I saw the deals on the HDDs so I'll probably look into that (even though those are the HDDs for the old fat models that have to be modded for the new slims I think)

I'm not planning on downloading any arcade games or having any overly long gaming sessions anyway (this is strictly for casual use) so as long as there's enough space for game saves I'll probably be alright regardless.

Thanks again for the insight...

#45 DietCokeJunkey

DietCokeJunkey

Posted 12 January 2012 - 11:10 AM

Alright thanks. Yeah I'm a GS PUR Pro member (or whatever they call it) and I saw the deals on the HDDs so I'll probably look into that (even though those are the HDDs for the old fat models that have to be modded for the new slims I think)

I'm not planning on downloading any arcade games or having any overly long gaming sessions anyway (this is strictly for casual use) so as long as there's enough space for game saves I'll probably be alright regardless.

Thanks again for the insight...

You can always use a flash drive or two if you need space as well. 8gb flash drives run pretty cheap nowadays.

#46 kill3r7

kill3r7

MiNd ThE GaP

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2012 - 11:58 AM

PS3- UDraw Tablet w/ Instant Artist: $17.99

That's the lowest, I have seen this. Anyone else bite at that price?

Great price. Unfortunately, it holds very little appeal to me. If you have young kids or siblings it's totally worth it.
Xecutioner
CML

#47 MikeE021286

MikeE021286

Posted 12 January 2012 - 01:39 PM

Just snagged:

Question:

4GB is enough for what it sounds like you're initial intentions are (just playing games).

Using online stuff (DLC, XBLA games) or installing games to the hard drive will obviously be a no-go with a 4GB. You'll need to either get a larger capacity USB flash drive (remember that no matter what though, the largest size you can make your Xbox partition on this flash drive is 16GB ---- ex: if you get a 32GB flash drive only 16Gb will be able to be used for the 360, the other 16GB will be available for you to use regularly) or you can go with the official 250GB MS hard drive which can normally be pretty easily found for abour $90 or so.

#48 munch

munch

la tête de CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2012 - 02:15 PM

New thread!

#49 myka22

myka22

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2012 - 04:19 PM

Sweet, a new thread.

Super Scribblenauts (Like New) - $14.00

I think thats the cheapest its been. Also, I have a random question, my Prime ends soon, can I renew it with my Amazon credit?

Currently Playing: Killer Instinct, Ryse.

#50 myka22

myka22

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2012 - 04:23 PM

Also,

El Shaddai (PS3) Like New - $14.99

#51 david12795

david12795

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2012 - 04:23 PM

yay new thread!
Tradelist
Super Smash Bros. Brawl FC: 5155-4755-9214

#52 handsomepete

handsomepete

Posted 12 January 2012 - 04:30 PM

Sweet, a new thread.

I think thats the cheapest its been. Also, I have a random question, my Prime ends soon, can I renew it with my Amazon credit?

I believe the answer is no, credit card only. however, if you find a way around that (or if I'm wrong) please do share. I really miss prime.

#53 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2012 - 05:12 PM

Sweet, a new thread.

I think thats the cheapest its been.

Thanks for posting this--I've been waiting for a cheap price ever since I traded in the original Scribblenauts. :D

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps3: Just Cause 2; Tales of Xillia 2  :vita: One Piece: Unlimited World RED; Sly 2: Band of Thieves

Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [9/4]: :vita: Velocity 2X (4.5/5)

Last Watched Film [8/9]: The Raid 2 (insane choreography, complex story)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#54 myka22

myka22

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2012 - 05:50 PM

I believe the answer is no, credit card only. however, if you find a way around that (or if I'm wrong) please do share. I really miss prime.

It looks like you're correct, it says "Only credit cards are eligible for payment of your Prime membership. Do not sign up for Prime with a debit card." It seems odd that I can't use a debit card. That's all I have, and it's what I use for all my Amazon purchases.

#55 LordVila

LordVila

Casterly Rock!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2012 - 06:03 PM

It looks like you're correct, it says "Only credit cards are eligible for payment of your Prime membership. Do not sign up for Prime with a debit card." It seems odd that I can't use a debit card. That's all I have, and it's what I use for all my Amazon purchases.

I've always used my debit card to pay for Amazon Prime and I have never had any issues.

TheVila.png

#56 wynams

wynams

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2012 - 06:11 PM

My 'very good' X360 Holiday Bundle arrived today.

There was no box, no code for Halo Reach, no XBL 3 month code. Codes are not a huge deal (still it would have been nice to see CODES MAY HAVE BEEN REDEEMED OR MISSING).

However, the box is a pretty big deal for me (if I ever decide to sell/trade). There was a good condition when I ordered that mentioned ITEM MAY BE REPACKAGED, but I sprung for $15 more thinking I would get a box so I chatted up a CSR.

Amazon CSR wanted to do a return and reorder a like new at the very good price, but I said I was hoping to avoid a return. They countered with 10% credit which I gladly accepted.

Happy CAG.

#57 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2012 - 06:15 PM

I used a debit card to pay my prime as well, I think as long as your debit card has a visa/master symbol on it, it will just go through as credit. Don't know about "pure" debit cards though.

#58 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 12 January 2012 - 06:25 PM

If you were able to use gaming credit to pay for Amazon Prime, then I would've still been doing lotsa trading to them and racking up tons of credit to use with a lot of 2 day shipping purchases from Prime.;)

But Fuck that shit paying actual cash for Prime.:booty: Even GS lets you use trade credit to buy/renew your Power Up Rewards.:roll:

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#59 myka22

myka22

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2012 - 07:19 PM

I used a debit card to pay my prime as well, I think as long as your debit card has a visa/master symbol on it, it will just go through as credit. Don't know about "pure" debit cards though.

Ok cool, good to know.

#60 Boosted

Boosted

Trophy Huntin'

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 January 2012 - 07:29 PM

Smells so new in here. I like that new thread smell