Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread V

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8736 replies to this topic

#8701 Jgel

Jgel

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2012 - 02:17 PM

How often have you guys seen the Vita pop up? I am looking to get one in the next day or two max. Are these showing up daily or weekly?

Buyer/seller on EBay W/ 1450+ Positive unique feedbacks. See my feedback page= http://feedback.ebay...&userid=re-play

Posted Image

#8702 ijustw1n

ijustw1n

Posted 31 July 2012 - 02:22 PM

It's completely random, sometimes it's days without one, sometimes a bunch pop up. Use the links in first post and refresh till you see one. Best strategy is to not be in a hurry.
I was looking for a website for ass gaming, but I found this one instead.

#8703 Deadpool 3.0

Deadpool 3.0

Suck it Wolverine

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2012 - 02:56 PM

I bought a PS Vita from Amazon and honestly I don't think it was even used. If it was it was just once and they decided they didn't like it.

It was listed under good condition and the actual system was mint.

There wasn't a scratch or fingerprint on the system.

deadpool_signature_by_hsalpihw-d38xyht.p

#8704 ijustw1n

ijustw1n

Posted 31 July 2012 - 02:58 PM

Mine was listed as good and was mint minus a gash across the button pad, looked like it protected the owner from a stabbing. So they're not all perfect but for $19 out of pocket after credit, I kept it.
I was looking for a website for ass gaming, but I found this one instead.

#8705 Jgel

Jgel

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2012 - 03:23 PM

Thanks Guys

Buyer/seller on EBay W/ 1450+ Positive unique feedbacks. See my feedback page= http://feedback.ebay...&userid=re-play

Posted Image

#8706 robhimself

robhimself

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2012 - 03:50 PM

Mine was listed as good and was mint minus a gash across the button pad, looked like it protected the owner from a stabbing. So they're not all perfect but for $19 out of pocket after credit, I kept it.

good deal! you should say that it was you that used the vita to protect yourself from a stabbing

#8707 barrit

barrit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2012 - 03:54 PM

They should add that as a selling point.

#8708 Jgel

Jgel

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2012 - 03:54 PM

What is the target price for one? They have the first edition bundle that just dropped to $180. Is that worth the purchase. I believe some people got theirs for $15x.00?

Posted Image

#8709 ProfessorStotch

ProfessorStotch

You can't slim down bone, stupid

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2012 - 04:40 PM

Got my 4GB 360...pretty much brand new, couldn't be happier.

Except...my USB drive isn't compatible anymore? I used to use it all the time with my former Xbox...now it can't be configured.

How often do Xbox HDDs pop up on AWD? And does anyone know the usual price?

ProfessorStotch.png

Check out Captain's Crap Filled Store

Recently added:

- Witch and the Hundred Knight: $25 shipped! (Available until 4/24/14)

#8710 Ag_SurfR

Ag_SurfR

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2012 - 04:48 PM

holy crap. a bunch of those feb vitas are up for 184. that seems like a really good deal. trading in little deviants somewhere would also help lower the cost.

i've heard good and bad things about them though. some people say they got it in great condition, while others say they've had some with damage. i'll have to think about it for a little while.

#8711 HydroX

HydroX

Posted 31 July 2012 - 04:50 PM

Except...my USB drive isn't compatible anymore? I used to use it all the time with my former Xbox...now it can't be configured.

Did you download any updates on the 4GB Xbox you just got?

#8712 poker360

poker360

The AWD Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2012 - 04:53 PM

Nice deal on the Vita's (FEB)

http://www.amazon.co...&condition=used

Still can't tell myself to buy one. Time to come the the conclusion that I will probably never buy one.

splintercelll.jpg
Check out the Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread!
fss.png

#8713 DCpinoy

DCpinoy

Posted 31 July 2012 - 04:56 PM

holy crap. a bunch of those feb vitas are up for 184. that seems like a really good deal. trading in little deviants somewhere would also help lower the cost.

i've heard good and bad things about them though. some people say they got it in great condition, while others say they've had some with damage. i'll have to think about it for a little while.

They're probably gonna be gone fast. Plus if its not your liking condition wise you can always return it.

#8714 Deadpool 3.0

Deadpool 3.0

Suck it Wolverine

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2012 - 05:28 PM

Nice deal on the Vita's (FEB)

http://www.amazon.co...&condition=used

Still can't tell myself to buy one. Time to come the the conclusion that I will probably never buy one.

I bought one for 210 a few days ago. Every time I buy something its always cheaper. Fuck!

#8715 Ag_SurfR

Ag_SurfR

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2012 - 05:40 PM

They're probably gonna be gone fast. Plus if its not your liking condition wise you can always return it.

it looks like they have a lot in stock. i'd really like to pick up that ass creed bundle they're coming out with some time in the fall, but this price is hard to pass up. the ac bundle will probably be at least $250, which isn't peanuts.

#8716 Play3rtwo

Play3rtwo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2012 - 05:45 PM

for the guy who had it in "good condition" on the vita, what was the description?
Posted Image

#8717 Vigilante

Vigilante

Posted 31 July 2012 - 05:48 PM

for the guy who had it in "good condition" on the vita, what was the description?

You're not talking about me, but I did buy a Wi-Fi Vita in Good condition from AWD a couple of months ago for $162.49, and it arrived in pristine condition (the only noticeably "used" aspect of it being the opened plastic seals on the box). Its description was something along the lines of "Minor cosmetic imperfection on front/back/side/etc." and "Minor cosmetic imperfection on housing", but I still don't know to what they were referring--it would have easily qualified for Like New condition IMO.

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :ps4: Infamous: SS :ps3: BioShock [Survivor, No Vita-Chambers] :vita: Guacamelee!; Rayman Legends [Daily Challenges]
Last Beaten Game [4/18]:  :vita: Flying Hamster HD ( :))

Last Watched Film: The Passion of the Christ (:applause: :applause: :applause:)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#8718 Deadpool 3.0

Deadpool 3.0

Suck it Wolverine

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2012 - 05:49 PM

The Vita I got said good condition but it looked brand new. There wasn't a fingerprint or scratch on it.

I guess it varies but I was more than happy with the condition of the Vita.

#8719 RPGamer246

RPGamer246

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2012 - 06:05 PM

My good condition vita had same description dealing with minor cosmetic etc and when it came it all looked fine except my rear touch pad didn't work so I gave Sony a quick call, received a prepaid box a couple days later and sent it in with my receipt, got it back a week later good as new.

#8720 striker64

striker64

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2012 - 07:20 PM

I actually have been eyeballing for a hard drive for my newly-purchased AWD 4G system myself. There were two 320 GB HDDs on AWD last week that were in Like New shape for $84.12 IIRC. Seems like a pretty good price, but I didn't grab one yet because I'm waiting on trade-in credit.

But I'll probably bite on that price if/when they pop up again.

#8721 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2012 - 07:27 PM

Damn this site to hell. Bought one. Supposed to save money but I'm so weak.

CAG = the devil

#8722 DCpinoy

DCpinoy

Posted 31 July 2012 - 07:37 PM

Damn this site to hell. Bought one. Supposed to save money but I'm so weak.

CAG = the devil

haha, i thought you bought one already?

#8723 Ag_SurfR

Ag_SurfR

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2012 - 07:45 PM

damn, this blows. i was thinking about getting a very good condition for $194, but those and the like news are all gone.

f'ck everybody :headache:

#8724 lifebenders

lifebenders

Posted 31 July 2012 - 07:49 PM

So, there's this nice deal for a 3G Vita in mint condition (I'm interested because of the included 8GB mem card), but how risky is to buy from third parties that are not fulfilled by Amazon?

#8725 affa

affa

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2012 - 08:05 PM

damn, this blows. i was thinking about getting a very good condition for $194, but those and the like news are all gone.

f'ck everybody :headache:

i see a pile of both conditions... $198, and $212, respectively.

#8726 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2012 - 08:52 PM

haha, i thought you bought one already?

Yeah I sold it after I got bored with the lack of games. Gravity rush pulling me back in now. That and the MK vita deal at GS starting tomorrow.

#8727 barrit

barrit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2012 - 08:59 PM

Received my Acceptable - Record of Agarest War 2 LE. Everything was new and sealed (no used blow up doll!) lol. Only the box was kinda squished and I can see why. There is a lot of empty space in it. If other boxes are stacked up on this, they can easily get smashed.

#8728 Ag_SurfR

Ag_SurfR

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2012 - 10:17 PM

i see a pile of both conditions... $198, and $212, respectively.

not anymore. those bastards at slick deals must have gotten wind of it. bastids.

#8729 AFRO insomniac

AFRO insomniac

Go Kings!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2012 - 10:41 PM

Oh ic, thanks for information. Somewhat hesitated because I somewhat don't like the cover of SFxT on the arcade stick.
Also, what is the difference between cross and line on the fightstick?

If you are still looking for a cheap stick, right now amazon has the Madcatz brawl sticks on sale for $30. They are the same type of quality as the SE stick but like I said earlier you can mod them pretty cheaply with the best parts to save money rather than buying an expensive TE stick.

I personally have two of them myself and modding is extremely easy to do.

Stick
http://www.amazon.co...d=ATVPDKIKX0DER

Thread
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=325383

Playing

Spoiler
2014 2013

#8730 TimesTicking

TimesTicking

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2012 - 11:07 PM

If you are still looking for a cheap stick, right now amazon has the Madcatz brawl sticks on sale for $30. They are the same type of quality as the SE stick but like I said earlier you can mod them pretty cheaply with the best parts to save money rather than buying an expensive TE stick.

I personally have two of them myself and modding is extremely easy to do.

Stick
http://www.amazon.co...d=ATVPDKIKX0DER

Thread
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=325383

hmm thanks, but I'll probably just buy the TE because I have no clue how to mod it and I want a stick that can last me for a good while. So hopefully I can find a nice stick on sale for the PS3 soon.