Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread V

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8736 replies to this topic

#8731 take5giantsteps

take5giantsteps

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2012 - 11:16 PM

hmm thanks, but I'll probably just buy the TE because I have no clue how to mod it and I want a stick that can last me for a good while. So hopefully I can find a nice stick on sale for the PS3 soon.

Wait for a TE in AWD. Putting in the sanwa buttons+joystick will be at least $50, you'll have to do the work yourself (not hard though), and the physical size of the SE is smaller and less comfortable in my opinion than the TE. Grabbing any of them around $80 would be the best option I think.

Just as an FYI though, the brawl stick has a better reputation than the SF SE stick.

#8732 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2012 - 11:54 PM

Yeah I sold it after I got bored with the lack of games. Gravity rush pulling me back in now. That and the MK vita deal at GS starting tomorrow.

Gravity Rush is excellent and is my favorite game(on any console) so far this year.

BUY IT EVERYONE!!

I need a sequel :lol:

The articles I read seem to conjure up these images of Capcom executives sitting in a dark room with a cauldron and cackling about how no one will be able to buy this game used.

Do you really think I could start a fast food restaurant called McDonaldz and use the golden arches as my logo and get away with it?

#8733 Shaq-Funaki

Shaq-Funaki

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2012 - 02:07 AM

Any one ever see Tales of Graces F on AWD?

Please check out my YouTube video game channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/shaqfunaki

#8734 Phenomic

Phenomic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2012 - 04:19 AM

Shows up every so often. Seen it listed around 41 bucks. Honestly though I would suggest just ponying up and paying the full price. Probably the best battle system in a Tales game, but not the best plot.

I mean we've already got a confirmation of Xillia coming stateside, but the more those games sell the better chances we have of seeing more get released.

#8735 PublikDefender

PublikDefender

Posted 01 August 2012 - 04:29 AM

hmm thanks, but I'll probably just buy the TE because I have no clue how to mod it and I want a stick that can last me for a good while. So hopefully I can find a nice stick on sale for the PS3 soon.

the hori soul calibur sticks are $74.99 used like new @ awd when they are in stock. that's how i got mine (ps3/windows version).

#8736 blinknot4

blinknot4

Posted 01 August 2012 - 12:31 PM

For those that missed it last time I posted it...

:ps3: Lego Batman 2 - LN - $29.99
:360: Lego Batman 2 - LN - $29.99

:360: Spec Ops: The Line - LN - $35.99

Dill The Noise.

471350.png

#8737 blinknot4

blinknot4

Posted 01 August 2012 - 12:34 PM

Checked for you just now... no luck. But they do have VeggieTales and Tales from the Crypt DVDs available today. :)

Dill The Noise.

471350.png