Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread V

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8736 replies to this topic

#931 scblueeyedguy

scblueeyedguy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2012 - 04:38 PM

It's all on a disc. I've been meaning to get this forever.

Well Nextworth has 1 PS3 left at $12. Free shipping with prime.

#932 tonyv4

tonyv4

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2012 - 04:41 PM

Well, I don't actually own a printer. :)

Therefore it would have been a week + for them to ship me the label, another week or so to get it back to them, and then another 3 or 4 business days to get it processed.

I also thought the box arriving unsealed was a little strange.

Sounds like that's your problem and you shouldn't use that to reflect it on Amazon's customer service.

#933 sylveranking

sylveranking

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2012 - 04:45 PM

No kidding, who doesn't own a printer in this day and age. Especially if you go on websites like these. Picking up a cheap 20 dollar one from sales isn't going to break the bank, and ink can be had for cheap.

#934 Excast

Excast

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2012 - 04:49 PM

Sounds like that's your problem and you shouldn't use that to reflect it on Amazon's customer service.

I never said the customer service was bad. I said I was kind of bummed out by the way the item arrived considering it was obvious the disc was damaged.

#935 mrspicytacoman

mrspicytacoman

Apply Ubik only as directed

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2012 - 04:50 PM

you can print stuff out for free at the library

#936 topplehat

topplehat

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2012 - 04:50 PM

Just had a rather unfortunate experience with a copy of Sonic Ultimate Genesis Collection for the PS3. The game arrived in an Amazon box that wasn't even sealed up. Upon opening the case I notice the game is scratched in multiple places. I put it in my PS3 and the thing didn't even load.

I contacted Amazon Customer Support and they tried to get me to ship the item back in to them. Yeah, that really makes sense to spend a few weeks waiting for them to ship me a mailing label, sending it back in, and them processing it just to get $15 or so back. After a bit the customer service person relented and agreed to just give me a refund.

One of the few unpleasant experiences I have had with the Amazon Warehouse. It would be nice to see a little more effort put into culling out obviously damaged goods though.

I mean, what do you expect, them to refund every complaint? How else would they handle such complaints?

And honestly, it doesn't take that long. I returned a video card a few weeks and they issued the refund as soon as I dropped the package off at UPS.

#937 Excast

Excast

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2012 - 04:51 PM

No kidding, who doesn't own a printer in this day and age. Especially if you go on websites like these. Picking up a cheap 20 dollar one from sales isn't going to break the bank, and ink can be had for cheap.

I don't own a printer because I really don't have any need for one. This was the first time I have ordered something from Amazon that arrived obviously broken.

#938 Excast

Excast

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2012 - 04:54 PM

I mean, what do you expect, them to refund every complaint? How else would they handle such complaints?

And honestly, it doesn't take that long. I returned a video card a few weeks and they issued the refund as soon as I dropped the package off at UPS.

I'm sure sending it back in is a perfectly fine way to handle most complaints. Once again, I was happy with the way customer service handled my problem. I wasn't impressed with a box arriving unsealed and an obviously scratched up disk being advertised as "very good".

#939 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2012 - 05:00 PM

I don't own a printer because I really don't have any need for one. This was the first time I have ordered something from Amazon that arrived obviously broken.

This has nothing to do with your specific situation but I'm shocked you don't have a printer let alone ever needing one.

#940 Alamo

Alamo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2012 - 05:37 PM

Could you guys recommend me some Xbox 360 Headsets that I should be on the lookout for here on AWD? something on the cheap...

I own a Surround Sound System but it can become a little too loud at night.

can these headsets be used for PC gaming too?

#941 clonesniper666

clonesniper666

Final Fantasy Fanatic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2012 - 05:39 PM

Could you guys recommend me some Xbox 360 Headsets that I should be on the lookout for here on AWD? something on the cheap...

For a cheap pair I would recommend Turtle Beach X11s or X12s.

I know X11s work on PC and I assume the X11s would too since I think they are just a new revision.

#942 Vulgarism

Vulgarism

A living, breathing piece of defecating meat.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2012 - 05:51 PM

This has nothing to do with your specific situation but I'm shocked you don't have a printer let alone ever needing one.

I'm the same way. The decent thing is I work at an OfficeMax, so whenever I need stuff printed, it's easier to just go there. Plus, how the companies make it (cheap printers, expensive ink) makes me not want to invest in a printer.

76561198003985248.png

#943 daman22

daman22

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2012 - 06:54 PM

well just got my turtle beach X12, it looked brand new, but just in a big ziplock bag instead of the actual packaging, and there was a scratch on the volume control puck. Sound works great, but the Mic doesnt work at all, wont pick up any sound. Guess I gotta send it back. Was really hoping it worked. tested on my PC as well, Mic still wont work. On the Xbox it detects that a mic is hooked up in MW3, as it shows the mic icon, but it wont pick up any noise, guess somethings broke inside it.

EDIT: I filled out the return stuff on amazon, and I printed the return authorization with the order ID, my reason for returning, etc, but how do I print a return label?

EDIT 2: ok, just noticed it said the UPS driver will bring the label, so all I gotta do is pack it, and include the slip I printed out in the box. right?

Edited by daman22, 08 February 2012 - 08:20 PM.

Posted Image

#944 streetbum

streetbum

Posted 08 February 2012 - 09:32 PM

not sure if this is a great price, but it's the cheapest i've seen it

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword with Music CD - Like New - $33.95

http://www.amazon.co...&condition=used

#945 PopCall

PopCall

Posted 08 February 2012 - 09:40 PM

well just got my turtle beach X12, it looked brand new, but just in a big ziplock bag instead of the actual packaging, and there was a scratch on the volume control puck. Sound works great, but the Mic doesnt work at all, wont pick up any sound. Guess I gotta send it back. Was really hoping it worked. tested on my PC as well, Mic still wont work. On the Xbox it detects that a mic is hooked up in MW3, as it shows the mic icon, but it wont pick up any noise, guess somethings broke inside it.

EDIT: I filled out the return stuff on amazon, and I printed the return authorization with the order ID, my reason for returning, etc, but how do I print a return label?

EDIT 2: ok, just noticed it said the UPS driver will bring the label, so all I gotta do is pack it, and include the slip I printed out in the box. right?

I've never heard of the UPS guy bringing the label, but I could be wrong. I've always received labels from CS to print and send back in the past. Check with them I suppose?

#946 backseatdog

backseatdog

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2012 - 09:52 PM

I've never heard of the UPS guy bringing the label, but I could be wrong. I've always received labels from CS to print and send back in the past. Check with them I suppose?

I had UPS bring me prepaid shipping labels to my doorstep for a return, but it wasn't from a amazon return though (amazon usually provides a link to print it).

#947 plus1zero

plus1zero

Turd Ferguson

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2012 - 10:05 PM

Depends on how much you wanna spend, but I found my AX Pro's for $100, they sound AWESOME.

#948 arsenalcrazy8

arsenalcrazy8

As Cheap As Wenger.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2012 - 10:24 PM

Well my kinect came for the 69.99. No fruit ninja/gunstringer download code anywhere to be found. sigh...Amazon gave me 20 dollars back through customer support, but even for the now 49.99 I paid for it, Im still not sure it was a good deal. gunstringer alone is 40 bucks at amazon...
Up the Gunners!!!!!
I am Cheap, therefore I buy Cheap.

#949 daman22

daman22

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2012 - 10:29 PM

well on the page where I print the return confirmation thing, on that it says UPS will bring the label. There no label to print, or no other link. I checked on amazon and in my email. They let u print it if u choose to drop it off at a UPS store, but I chose pickup.
Posted Image

#950 Calipup

Calipup

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2012 - 11:37 PM

Not sure if anyone has posted it, but here is a Very Good Forza 4 at $36

#951 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2012 - 11:37 PM

Well my kinect came for the 69.99. No fruit ninja/gunstringer download code anywhere to be found. sigh...Amazon gave me 20 dollars back through customer support, but even for the now 49.99 I paid for it, Im still not sure it was a good deal. gunstringer alone is 40 bucks at amazon...

Why would AMZ owe you anything let alone $20? No DLCs are guaranteed whenever you buy it off AWD.

#952 luxuria

luxuria

Memories of You

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2012 - 11:40 PM

Why would AMZ owe you anything let alone $20? No DLCs are guaranteed whenever you buy it off AWD.

^

#953 Foladar

Foladar

Forum Guide: Contests/ Free Stuff

• Forum Moderator

Posted 08 February 2012 - 11:48 PM

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow (360)
$9.74 - used like new

GTA 4 Complete (PS3)
$19.59 - used very good
http://www.amazon.co...8744871&sr=1-89

Black Friday PS3 bundle
$196.98 - used very good
http://www.amazon.co...745082&sr=1-257

PSP-1000 (wow)
$65.42 - used acceptable
http://www.amazon.co...745212&sr=1-385

Rayman Origins (360/Wii)
$20.99 - used very good
http://www.amazon.co...28745756&sr=1-1

#954 scblueeyedguy

scblueeyedguy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2012 - 12:07 AM

Just buy the codes on ebay.

#955 walterj13

walterj13

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2012 - 12:29 AM

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Xbox 360 used-like new $29.99

#956 Traxstar

Traxstar

Gears Of War Legend

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2012 - 12:33 AM

i ordered black ops n received a 360 box but pc game wtf and now its sold out

#957 Apostle22

Apostle22

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2012 - 12:37 AM

Amazed at how awesome Amazons CS can be. Unfortunately, people like you may cause that awesomeness to end one day. You are never guaranteed that DLC will work. Its always stated on the description of anything game related even if DLC isnt available. The mistake was yours and yours alone.

apostle22.jpg

Dangerboy.png

#958 fueledbytrueman

fueledbytrueman

Throw some D's on it

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2012 - 12:43 AM

Amazed at how awesome Amazons CS can be. Unfortunately, people like you may cause that awesomeness to end one day. You are never guaranteed that DLC will work. Its always stated on the description of anything game related even if DLC isnt available. The mistake was yours and yours alone.

Actually I've noticed that sometimes the description will explicitly say that dlc may be used, while other times it will simply mention things about the packaging being damaged or reboxed. Now that's not to say there aren't shady people out there trying to beat the system. Just saying.

#959 mcdaking84

mcdaking84

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2012 - 12:44 AM

wow... They gave you $20 back yet I got a black friday ps3 bundle and it came with no games

and I only got $40

stop bitching

#960 RabbitSuit

RabbitSuit

CAG Newbie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2012 - 12:47 AM

Damn, I wish I could have gotten just a 5 dollar credit so I could have picked up a new battery for the controller bundle I got. Would have let me keep the guy. But they just wanted me to return it. It all works, but that would have definitely saved me some hassle.

Yes! I am in a signature! :applause: