Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread V

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8736 replies to this topic

#121 Achilles00

Achilles00

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2012 - 11:42 PM

A couple of Mario Kart 7s are up. $25 and $27.

http://www.amazon.co...&condition=used
Posted Image

#122 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2012 - 11:44 PM

A couple of Mario Kart 7s are up. $25 and $27.

Tempting, but I can wait for a Like New copy closer to $20; I think it's a good sign that we're seeing so many of these.

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps3: Bulletstorm; MGS2 HD [Dogtags/Misc.]  :vita: Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale
Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [7/13]: :vita: Limbo (4.5/5)

Last Watched Film [7/10]: One Piece: Strong World (superb animation, awesome battles)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#123 Achilles00

Achilles00

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2012 - 11:47 PM

Tempting, but I can wait for a Like New copy closer to $20; I think it's a good sign that we're seeing so many of these.

It'll probably get there. I ordered one of the $25 ones in Very Good shape because it was described as having a wrinkle on the case. I ordered a Mario Land 3D with the same description and it was still new. You can barely tell there's damage to the case.
Posted Image

#124 Hibiki Rush

Hibiki Rush

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2012 - 12:05 AM

Anyone here happen to buy Mario Kart 7 the past few days (and received it by now)? Any chance the Club Nintendo code was still there and valid? Trying to decide if I should jump one one of the Warehouse ones, but want to get the code as well...

#125 tunavi

tunavi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2012 - 12:16 AM

just picked up soul silver for 29 bucks like new. YESSSS

theres another copy there

#126 Alamo

Alamo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2012 - 12:50 AM

I usually get a slightly beat up game case or the cover being torn in someway but the game disc is brand new.

I wouldn't mind if the case came back in that condition since I'm getting the Complete Edition. I really want to play through Fallout: New Vegas the right way this time. When it came out, I rushed through the whole thing in Hardcore Mode and completed all 3 different endings via a save point. I sold it like 15 days after the game had come out. This time, I'm taking my time and this will definitely hold me over until the complete edition drops a little bit in price.

#127 JJSP

JJSP

Beyond economical repair.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2012 - 03:54 AM

I bit on that copy of Smackdown 2011 for PS3 that got posted in the last thread. It arrived today, and it's the UK version (judging by the ratings on the disc and art). The online code is used (I think), but it plays fine in my US PS3. For $8, I'm happy but does anyone know if I'll have issues with US DLC or online functionality?

#128 Vendetta

Vendetta

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2012 - 04:02 AM

Anyone here happen to buy Mario Kart 7 the past few days (and received it by now)? Any chance the Club Nintendo code was still there and valid? Trying to decide if I should jump one one of the Warehouse ones, but want to get the code as well...

It's a crapshoot. I've gotten 3DS games with an unused code and others without the insert at all.

#129 mars009

mars009

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2012 - 04:13 AM

Same here. I found out during my work shift and I shouted out "mother fucker are you serious ? !" and everyone heard me lmao. that had to be one of the most fun, bizarre, weird and worst nights I ever had. All I wanted was one game and the amazon gods didn't respond lol. I hope it returns !

New thread ftw !

Which deal was this?

#130 DCpinoy

DCpinoy

Posted 14 January 2012 - 08:54 AM

Saints Row The Third Platinum Edition - PS3 for 59.99. Lowest price i've seen so far.

can't vouch for this brand, but its a pretty good looking headset. Xbox 360 Sharkoon X-Tatic SX Stereo Gaming Headset

Edited by DCpinoy, 14 January 2012 - 09:10 AM.

#131 Tsnake617

Tsnake617

Posted 14 January 2012 - 03:10 PM

It's a crapshoot. I've gotten 3DS games with an unused code and others without the insert at all.

I recently ordered a copy and the code was unused.
Edit: Actually, I've bought three Nintendo games from Warehouse Deals in the last week or so and they all had unused codes.

#132 kouleefoh

kouleefoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2012 - 04:43 PM

Off topic, but does anyone have their gold box quick picks? I haven't seen mine for 2 days. Just wondering if they stopped doing that or if it's just me. =(

#133 elessar123

elessar123

96.5% more WUB WUB

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2012 - 04:50 PM

Off topic, but does anyone have their gold box quick picks? I haven't seen mine for 2 days. Just wondering if they stopped doing that or if it's just me. =(

It was buggy for me one day and didn't show it, but it was still there. Forgot what I did, but try another browser and re-login.

#134 theflicker

theflicker

Posted 14 January 2012 - 04:51 PM

Three items come up for me.

#135 kouleefoh

kouleefoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2012 - 05:31 PM

thanks guys.

#136 DCpinoy

DCpinoy

Posted 14 January 2012 - 07:18 PM

320 GB Move Bundle for 245.

http://www.amazon.co...26568634&sr=1-2

#137 clonesniper666

clonesniper666

Final Fantasy Fanatic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2012 - 08:58 PM

can't vouch for this brand, but its a pretty good looking headset. Xbox 360 Sharkoon X-Tatic SX Stereo Gaming Headset

Tempting since I have wanted to try a pair of sharkoon's out.

Anyways.

:360: Modern Warfare 2 Like New $9.99
c230fb8bbd924924db8824b92aa424e3_0cdf051<---FFXIVARR Character Lodestone
549917_4220482276976_99161570_n.jpg<---Trade Listclonesniper6.png

#138 Kaiser499

Kaiser499

RPG Godfather

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2012 - 09:05 PM

I bit on that copy of Smackdown 2011 for PS3 that got posted in the last thread. It arrived today, and it's the UK version (judging by the ratings on the disc and art). The online code is used (I think), but it plays fine in my US PS3. For $8, I'm happy but does anyone know if I'll have issues with US DLC or online functionality?

It won't work.

Hir7Lx6.gif

Check Out My Gaming Stream

Kaiser499.png

#139 atc250es

atc250es

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2012 - 10:09 PM

Which deal was this?

A while back there was a "penny glitch", some games like L.A. Noire, killzone 3, crysis 2 and others were priced a penny. Amazon actually shipped them, I myself was only able to get one, L.A. Noire, which I was happy with but some people got 40+.

#140 ShadowSx

ShadowSx

Why so serious?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2012 - 10:23 PM

Got my Like New - Mario Kart 7

It was Brand new with some labels on the back. No damage whatsoever.
Whatever doesn't kill you, simply makes you.. stranger.

#141 evanwink

evanwink

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2012 - 10:43 PM

Got my $206 Like New BF PS3 bundle today. The box didn't really have any damage, just what I'd call some wear. Wish I knew how they were originally sealed. The outer sleeve/box with the BF bundle images on it had been re-taped for sure. The inner regular looking 160gb PS3 box just had a single piece of medium sized tape on it. Inside, it appears completely new to me; manuals still sealed, both games sealed and NFR as they should be, controller and cables in baggies except for the power cable... no bag but 'factory twist-tied'. Foam paper around the PS3 and it did the first-time setup when I turned it on. Very satisfied! (and I think I'm finally done updating and transferring from my successfully heat gun repaired 60GB that I don't know what to do with).

#142 storino03

storino03

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2012 - 10:44 PM

#143 theking20

theking20

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2012 - 10:47 PM

the noise will make you go mad though

any game not made from Sony makes the fan go crazy on the new slim PS3's :(

#144 DaShaka

DaShaka

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2012 - 10:47 PM

Whats a good price I should buy a Wii at?

#145 JJSP

JJSP

Beyond economical repair.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2012 - 10:59 PM

It won't work.

I suppose that explains why the online code doesn't work - I've got a US PSN account and I assume I can't redeem the code from a UK version of the game.

That...sort of sucks.

#146 SInX4Lyfe

SInX4Lyfe

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2012 - 11:20 PM

what are u tlking about? I never had this problem... My fat ps3 is loud tho.. The slim is quiet all the time except on really hot days in florida

#147 gospelman

gospelman

Irreducibly Complex

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2012 - 11:22 PM

which model of the slim makes the most noise? which is the quietest?

My Trade List Tomb Raider :360: download ($9)

#148 breakingcustoms

breakingcustoms

Rule The Air

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2012 - 11:44 PM

which model of the slim makes the most noise? which is the quietest?

i have the 160GB and its not bad at all...the only thing that annoys me is the cracking sounds of the plastic when it gets warm

never had this issue on my 80GB model, but oh well, its common

596772.png

#149 shiftymcneely

shiftymcneely

I love my Lions!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2012 - 11:53 PM

i have the 160GB and its not bad at all...the only thing that annoys me is the cracking sounds of the plastic when it gets warm

clearly you guys have never owned a fat 360. Sounds like damn Cape Canaveral when it is running.

Rating scale ( :cold: :drool: :cry: :applause: :hot:)

:ps3: Final Fantasy X HD :hot:

:ps4: Nothing

:xb1: Nothing

#150 jumpiestranger2

jumpiestranger2

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2012 - 12:05 AM

That drives me crazy about my PS3, first time I heard it turned it off because I thought something was wrong with it. As far as the 360 I put my games on my HDD when I play makes it a lot more quiet.