Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread V

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8736 replies to this topic

#1891 ssj3pikachu

ssj3pikachu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2012 - 12:22 AM

Any copies of SSX show up yet? Also can anyone recommend Darkness II? Looks good, but heard the first was meh.

Darkness II is a cheap thrill, but gets repetitive pretty quick. The difficulty is non-existent on Hitman, though I didn't try it on Don before I took it back to the Redbox.

Still, the story is worth a rental, if only for the heart-wrenching relationship flashbacks.

I put about $12-$15 into it and was satisfied, but I wouldn't go much over that.

#1892 ProfessorStotch

ProfessorStotch

The Undisputed CAG Champion

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2012 - 12:31 AM

Wow, I got lucky then. I just checked on a whim when I got to class. It was $29.99. Only $10 off the new price, but still $5 cheaper than Gamestop used.

Man, you (and everyone else) must've jumped on that quick! I setup a script that checks the page every two minutes and messages my phone when an AWD item pops up; I hit the page as soon as it went off, and it was gone. Next time! (am after that and FIFA)

How much was it, if you don't mind me asking?

ProfessorStotch.png
Check out Captain's Crap Filled Store

Check out the shares I have for sale

My real name is Catfish!

#1893 esalw822

esalw822

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2012 - 12:38 AM

Xbox 360 250gb Holiday Bundle with Kinect $262.47 - Like New

Twisted Metal $40.59 - Like New

Ratchet and Clank All 4 One $14.60 - Good

360 Darkness 2 $44.35 - Like New

Wii uDraw Tablet $16.41 - Like New

PS3 3d Glasses $44.21 - Like New

PS3 Batman Arkham City $39.02 - Like New

The Twisted Metal you posted is Very Good condition not Like New. Just an FYI. Still a great price for the game. I think the Like New conditions pop up for $44.xx when they're available on AWD...

#1894 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 01 March 2012 - 12:47 AM

For you guys that got Revelations for the PS3, I have an online pass if you want one. PM me and maybe we can work something out for it.

--------

Has a WiFi Vita even popped up yet I have been running C4C for a week and nothing!

#1895 An Orange Cat

An Orange Cat

Pet My Fur

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2012 - 01:38 AM

Xbox 360 4gb with Kinect $209.99 (Very Good) and $224.99 (Like New)

#1896 blinknot4

blinknot4

Posted 01 March 2012 - 01:47 AM

In for the porch

Nominated for my CAG lol of the day.

Dill The Noise.

471350.png champloo4.png

#1897 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2012 - 02:05 AM

A-Z claim: there was no porch included in my package.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#1898 Calipup

Calipup

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2012 - 02:07 AM

What's the cheapest MW3 has been? Around $25?

#1899 TheHelix

TheHelix

Posted 01 March 2012 - 02:41 AM

What's the cheapest MW3 has been? Around $25?

That's about right.

#1900 sevenfold

sevenfold

Posted 01 March 2012 - 04:34 AM

I got the "Like New" Lunar 2: Eternal Blue Complete I ordered through AWD in the mail today...and suffice to say, I'm stunned--it came complete with everything, including the hardcover 100-page artbook & instruction booklet, soundtrack CD, omake box with the character standees and pouch containing Lucia's pendant, and of course, the actual game! Also, to top it all off, I was able to remove the AWD stickers on the back without leaving any surface damage (only very slight sticky residue remains).

SO happy with this $46 purchase. :bouncy:

Sweet. I got mine in today, too. I ordered Lunar 2 Complete and Arc the Lad Collection both "Like New". Lunar 2 is complete including the pendant and map and other extras all in great shape. The Arc the Lad Collection was even better as everything inside the box was still factory sealed including the game itself, so I think this may be the best deal I've gotten from AWD yet.

#1901 dallow

dallow

Posted 01 March 2012 - 04:58 AM

Sweet. I got mine in today, too. I ordered Lunar 2 Complete and Arc the Lad Collection both "Like New". Lunar 2 is complete including the pendant and map and other extras all in great shape. The Arc the Lad Collection was even better as everything inside the box was still factory sealed including the game itself, so I think this may be the best deal I've gotten from AWD yet.

Very nice.
"i drive a rolls royce / cause it's good for my voice"
3DS Friend Code: 3609-1044-7487

#1902 dmdragon

dmdragon

Likes PIE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2012 - 05:01 AM

Man, my friend has both Eternal Blue and Silver star story complete and almost perfect. I tried to sell them here for him a few years ago and no one wanted them lol

#1903 KnotInMud12

KnotInMud12

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2012 - 05:44 AM

Just picked up Uncharted Bundle for 209 :)
My fat 60 is dying a slow painful death.
Theres at least one more of those bundles still listed @ very good condition

#1904 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2012 - 06:21 AM

You ever want to pull your hair out or rip your ****s off trying to figure out what to add for 50 cents or $1 to get FREE SUPER SAVER SHIPPING/FSSS? Well, if you have a PS2, they have Gran Turismo 3 A-Spec PS2 Used-Good for $1.28. The DPCI for it is...oh. wait.

http://www.amazon.co...&condition=used

Edit: Damn. Just notice Used-Like New for $1.42

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#1905 Distrato

Distrato

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2012 - 07:26 AM

You ever want to pull your hair out or rip your ****s off trying to figure out what to add for 50 cents or $1 to get FREE SUPER SAVER SHIPPING/FSSS? Well, if you have a PS2, they have Gran Turismo 3 A-Spec PS2 Used-Good for $1.28. The DPCI for it is...oh. wait.

Edit: Damn. Just notice Used-Like New for $1.42

Nope I got amazon prime likaboss.

#1906 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2012 - 07:39 AM

Its amazing how games like twisted metal end up in the warehouse so fast
Currently playing
:ps4: blacklight retribution, mlb 14, lego marvel, the transistor, contrast, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#1907 jkanownik

jkanownik

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2012 - 09:11 AM

I just picked up a very good TB MW3 7.1 headset for $154.

Posted Image

AC: 4682-1344-1734 (Leenie - Home)

#1908 InvaderZim

InvaderZim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2012 - 12:52 PM

I just picked up a very good TB MW3 7.1 headset for $154.

Really nice...

I need to pick up a headset (Turtle Beach maybe?) for my son before Easter. I need to start checking this thread more often.

#1909 HydroX

HydroX

Quintessential Studmuffin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2012 - 03:12 PM

Really nice...

I need to pick up a headset (Turtle Beach maybe?) for my son before Easter. I need to start checking this thread more often.

If you plan on spending more than $150 on a gaming headset I'd recommend Astros.

#1910 HydroX

HydroX

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2012 - 03:13 PM

Just picked up Uncharted Bundle for 209 :)
My fat 60 is dying a slow painful death.
Theres at least one more of those bundles still listed @ very good condition

Jealous. I am in the market for one of these. You must've sniped it quick, my notifications didn't even go off. lol

#1911 MRJ88

MRJ88

Posted 01 March 2012 - 03:45 PM

If you plan on spending more than $150 on a gaming headset I'd recommend Astros.

Truer words have never been spoken!

#1912 cRodz

cRodz

Lead Chimp Ass

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2012 - 03:58 PM

If you plan on spending more than $150 on a gaming headset I'd recommend headphones. Starting with the Ath-M50.

fix'd

#1913 KnotInMud12

KnotInMud12

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2012 - 04:14 PM

HydroX,
I had C4C running, bought it as soon as it was posted. Was still listed after I posted it.
2 160's have been listed for under 180 today.

I'm looking for a wireless headset as well. I really can't see paying over 125 unless I'm getting something I can use with everything. I listen to most of my music through my computer or PS3 since I lost my mp3 player. Would I be able to use the Astros with a laptop or desktop computer?
Maybe the PX5 or other (cheaper) Turtle Beach sets.

#1914 HydroX

HydroX

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2012 - 04:30 PM

HydroX,
I had C4C running, bought it as soon as it was posted. Was still listed after I posted it.
2 160's have been listed for under 180 today.

I'm looking for a wireless headset as well. I really can't see paying over 125 unless I'm getting something I can use with everything. I listen to most of my music through my computer or PS3 since I lost my mp3 player. Would I be able to use the Astros with a laptop or desktop computer?
Maybe the PX5 or other (cheaper) Turtle Beach sets.

Yeah, my problem is I'm using AlertBox or something like that, and it checks every 2 minutes opposed to most other ones I've used. I guess C4C will need to be installed.... Lol

#1915 esalw822

esalw822

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2012 - 04:42 PM

:360: Darkness II - Very Good - $41.39

#1916 esalw822

esalw822

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2012 - 04:54 PM

:360: Star Wars Force Unleased II Collector's Edition - Very Good - $24.24

#1917 Jackie Chandler

Jackie Chandler

Jamanandayo!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2012 - 04:58 PM

:360: Star Wars Force Unleased II Collector's Edition - Very Good - $24.24

I'll wait until it's leased.

#1918 Gregtastic

Gregtastic

Posted 01 March 2012 - 05:41 PM

If I buy something Use-Like New is it actually going to come like new?

I've been waiting for Skylanders Starter Pack to drop. I saw it for $40 when I wasn't into it, and now that I am I don't want to pay that much. Thinking about getting it through Amazon Warehouse at like $45 and using my $20 code to get it for $25...

Follow @num1greg
TrueAchievements
XBL: Gregtastic

#1919 Saix_XIII

Saix_XIII

Video Game Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2012 - 05:57 PM

Amazon promotional credit doesn't work for warehouse deals. Gift cards do though.

532919.pngsig.gif

Repetition in a game is NOT a bad thing, almost all games are repetitive. What matters is if YOU enjoy the game, then the repetition becomes enjoyable and doesn't feel monotonous or boring.
My Trade List

#1920 Gregtastic

Gregtastic

Posted 01 March 2012 - 06:13 PM

Amazon promotional credit doesn't work for warehouse deals. Gift cards do though.

AHHHH! :( lol

Follow @num1greg
TrueAchievements
XBL: Gregtastic