8736 replies to this topic

#1951 learn999

learn999

Posted 02 March 2012 - 12:51 PM

CoolPosted Image

#1952 Ricanlegend

Ricanlegend

Posted 02 March 2012 - 12:58 PM

That's really, nice RROD your fat 360 anywhere! I am a big fan of overheating, so I may have to snatch that up.

Dont forget overheating twin brother broken disc drive cause i swear to god this xbox 360 if you look them the wrong way the disc will quit working. Am on my 3rd 360 :roll:

#1953 mickleohb

mickleohb

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2012 - 03:07 PM

You can sell the reach/fable for a few bucks if you're really hard up for cash, but they're both worth owning IMO.

Failing that you could just buy a 4gb slim and stick a used last-gen 360 HDD in it. Should come out at $200 tops.

Off topic, but how do you put a last gen HDD in a slim?

#1954 Ronzilla

Ronzilla

ROBOT-IN-DISGUISE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2012 - 03:55 PM

Off topic, but how do you put a last gen HDD in a slim?

You can also buy a SLIM case to put your HDD in on eBay, Amazon, etc.

l0NhKgRC2tg

#1955 GaveUpTomorrow

GaveUpTomorrow

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2012 - 10:20 PM

Ugh. Just got my copy of Assassin's Creed Revelations ($20.99) for the PS3. It was listed as Very Good, but came with just the disk (No case, insert, or manual). Items listed as Very Good are supposed to come with case and manual, correct? I may have to return this one unfortunately.

#1956 KnotInMud12

KnotInMud12

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2012 - 11:00 PM

Got my $210 PS3 320 gb Uncharted bundle. Extremely fast shipment. I paid for it right before midnight on the 29th and got it today..
It was listed in very good condition. I was not sure exactly what to expect.
The box was clearly repackaged, game is still sealed. The system and controller both appear new. There is a 30-day PS+ pass that I have not tried to redeem yet.

Question..is there a way to check to see if the pass is used without actually completing the redeem process? I have another 3 months left on my subscription.

#1957 dmdragon

dmdragon

Likes PIE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2012 - 11:14 PM

Got my $210 PS3 320 gb Uncharted bundle. Extremely fast shipment. I paid for it right before midnight on the 29th and got it today..
It was listed in very good condition. I was not sure exactly what to expect.
The box was clearly repackaged, game is still sealed. The system and controller both appear new. There is a 30-day PS+ pass that I have not tried to redeem yet.

Question..is there a way to check to see if the pass is used without actually completing the redeem process? I have another 3 months left on my subscription.

Last time I tried to use a 30 day pass it told me i needed to enter my cc, that should tell you it's valid. Regardless though, unlike MS it gives you an option of whether you want to redeem a code on psn instead of just auto-redeeming it when you hit done. Every one I've done anyways.

#1958 reicaden

reicaden

Needs More Cowbell

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2012 - 11:27 PM

Is VERY GOOD for a ps3 system usually showing up in actual good condition? A little scared.

Also, about how much would you say a "good deal" Is on a PS3? $200 for a 160gb and maybe 210$ for a 320gb? or is that expecting too much> thanks in advance.
I have tried TONS of these websites, but this one delivers. <<<YOU WILL NOT REGRET THIS!>>> 63.00$ in my account and counting! :) Just make a Gmail email, and bam you are good to go.
Posted Image

#1959 Cmosfm

Cmosfm

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2012 - 11:29 PM

Seriously, I've been checking every day for the story on this 40.00 Vita. It's sad how much I can't wait for it to arrive.

#1960 KnotInMud12

KnotInMud12

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2012 - 11:39 PM

reicaden
The 320gb was $210 shipped.
I saw (and posted) a few of the 160gb models for 174. Those I were in very good condition as well.
I just got an alert that an Uncharted bundle came up as I was typing.

#1961 ChicagoCubz

ChicagoCubz

Posted 02 March 2012 - 11:45 PM

Got my Uncharted PS3 bundle today. Uncharted itself looks practically brand new. The PS3 didn't come in the original box, it just had the user manual, cables, and controller. There are a couple small scratches on the side and an area on the top where it looks like the finish has worn off or something. I'm more than happy with it for $180.

#1962 The Dead Texan

The Dead Texan

Rest in Peace, Big Rizzle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2012 - 12:00 AM

Vita Bundle, Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 and 8GB Memory Card.

:hot:

Gotta keep an eye out for that.

#1963 PopCall

PopCall

Proud Member

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2012 - 12:53 AM

Ugh. Just got my copy of Assassin's Creed Revelations ($20.99) for the PS3. It was listed as Very Good, but came with just the disk (No case, insert, or manual). Items listed as Very Good are supposed to come with case and manual, correct? I may have to return this one unfortunately.

It should state what it comes (or doesn't come) with. I'd send it back.

#1964 mcthatch

mcthatch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2012 - 01:04 AM

My PS Vita First Edition Bundle has shipped today. :D

Screenshots of your Amazon buy or it didn't happen.

#1965 kouleefoh

kouleefoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2012 - 01:07 AM

Screenshots of your Amazon buy or it didn't happen.

Even if it was screen shot, it still possibly didn't happen. haha I'm rooting for him to get it though. It'd be an awesome deal. Some crazy dude hacked into someone's else account to give pinoy the deal of the year. haha

#1966 reicaden

reicaden

Needs More Cowbell

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2012 - 01:07 AM

reicaden
The 320gb was $210 shipped.
I saw (and posted) a few of the 160gb models for 174. Those I were in very good condition as well.
I just got an alert that an Uncharted bundle came up as I was typing.

Hmm, How do you get alerts? My PS3 fat model died last week after playing twisted metal on it. Need a new one, but I dont want to shell out 300 If i can avoid it.

$$$170 - 210 should be right up my alley as far as price point goes. Is there a way to know when they come in stock?
I have tried TONS of these websites, but this one delivers. <<<YOU WILL NOT REGRET THIS!>>> 63.00$ in my account and counting! :) Just make a Gmail email, and bam you are good to go.
Posted Image

#1967 KnotInMud12

KnotInMud12

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2012 - 01:36 AM

Ton of things just posted, included Good condition (damaged box) Uncharted Bundle for 195

#1968 KnotInMud12

KnotInMud12

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2012 - 01:40 AM

I'm using Check 4 Change with Firefox, by the way. I'm currently getting alerts from just about all the Xbox kinect & special edition bundles, 4 different headsets, and 3 different PS3 bundles. All have had listings today. Just missed a $62 Sony Wireless

#1969 milenia

milenia

Posted 03 March 2012 - 01:53 AM

198 good condition xbox S 4gb with kinect or very good for 210, good deal? or should i wait a bit

#1970 gospelman

gospelman

Irreducibly Complex

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2012 - 02:07 AM

snagged a $59.99 kinect tonight. cheapest i've seen one so far this year

(I'll be able to unload it locally for a small profit.. promptly after I play me3. This will be its sole purpose.)

My Trade List Tomb Raider :360: download ($9)

#1971 ProfessorStotch

ProfessorStotch

Posted 03 March 2012 - 02:14 AM

Got mmy Raymwn for Vita today. No manual, but I heard some Vita games are coming sans physical manual. Anyone know if Rayman is one?

ProfessorStotch.png
Check out Captain's Crap Filled Store

Check out the shares I have for sale

The police? The streets are flooded with the ejaculate of the homeless, and you people are counting on the police?

#1972 TheHelix

TheHelix

Posted 03 March 2012 - 02:15 AM

Still overpriced but there's a "Good" PS Vita Dungeon Hunter Alliance for $26
http://www.amazon.co...&condition=used

#1973 HydroX

HydroX

Quintessential Studmuffin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2012 - 02:17 AM

Snagged the $195 Uncharted 3 bundle in Good condition. States packaging was damaged, item in excellent condition. We shall see.

#1974 reicaden

reicaden

Needs More Cowbell

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2012 - 02:21 AM

Damn, no ps3's at the moment, i guess i missed them all, lol. Gonna look into the check 4 change thing i guess
Thanks for the info!
Posted Image

#1975 KnotInMud12

KnotInMud12

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2012 - 02:30 AM

If you need help with it, let me know. Pretty easy to figure out. I downloaded it just this week. I'm thinking it is not good for me because I'm constantly looking for deals. ha.

Hydro,
I think you'll be pleased with it. I almost picked that one up for my brother in law. It was listed for a good 10 minutes.

#1976 handsomepete

handsomepete

Posted 03 March 2012 - 02:33 AM

Got mmy Raymwn for Vita today. No manual, but I heard some Vita games are coming sans physical manual. Anyone know if Rayman is one?

I've gotten half a dozen Vita games and none come with manuals.

#1977 HydroX

HydroX

Quintessential Studmuffin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2012 - 02:52 AM

If you need help with it, let me know. Pretty easy to figure out. I downloaded it just this week. I'm thinking it is not good for me because I'm constantly looking for deals. ha.

Hydro,
I think you'll be pleased with it. I almost picked that one up for my brother in law. It was listed for a good 10 minutes.

Yeah... I was such a goof trying to run through the checkout in the tab I had C4C running reload on every 30 seconds so I think that's part of why it lasted so long. ;)

Surprised nobody else grabbed it while I was being an idiot. :lol:

#1978 Prison Mike

Prison Mike

Don't Drop The Soap

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2012 - 03:05 AM

Even if it was screen shot, it still possibly didn't happen. haha I'm rooting for him to get it though. It'd be an awesome deal. Some crazy dude hacked into someone's else account to give pinoy the deal of the year. haha

LOL if you think this guy got all of that for $45. Worse case scenario is his order screenshot is photoshopped or he will go buy everything separate and take a picture to try to brag.

#1979 reicaden

reicaden

Needs More Cowbell

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2012 - 03:54 AM

I got the C4Change thing... only question I have tho is, what did you select to have refreshed and checked? The "X used from XX.XXX$" type I guess? and also, how do you shut it off? lol
Posted Image

#1980 Namerson

Namerson

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2012 - 06:37 AM

Neverdead: Very good - 41.99 Like new - 44.99 http://www.amazon.co...&condition=used Not a great deal and I heard this game was horrible. I'll be waiting for it to hit the $20 or less range just to try it out.