Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 $29.99 360 Only Amazon / Newegg

I am definitely waiting for this to be included in a Gamefly sale...Paid too much for the original one and I barely played it.

[quote name='shurija']I am definitely waiting for this to be included in a Gamefly sale...Paid too much for the original one and I barely played it.[/QUOTE]

Same boat, mine is still sealed. :whistle2:/

you figure the game came out at $39.99 + bonus DLC and $10 GC, for $29.99 and no DLC, it's kinda worse than preordering it. I traded MvC3 as soon as I heard UMvC3 was coming out.

[quote name='MrNEWZ']Same boat, mine is still sealed. :whistle2:/[/QUOTE]

Any room in that boat for the same guy? I don't take up much room and I ..... ah forget it. I too am in the same boat. Paid retail for the original, played it enough to beat it with every character, played about 20 online games and that's it. Will only buy this one lower than $20.00.

Wish they just released a expansion pack instead of screwing all of the mvc2 owners. I would hate Capcom so much more if they werent a huge part of my gaming childhood (NES)

[quote name='lwhitit']Wish they just released a expansion pack instead of screwing all of the mvc2 owners. I would hate Capcom so much more if they werent a huge part of my gaming childhood (NES)[/QUOTE]

mvc2? :lol:

as for me, I wil buy it at $20 or less since I got the original and it suffices me... for now.

For fighting games the longer you wait the worst the online community is going to get. Eventually it is going to get to a point where only the really good people are left

[quote name='Untamed Sorrow']Bought game and guide for Vanilla version day 1, Screw You Crapcom, $19.99 or less for this...[/QUOTE]
I traded the original in October to Best Buy for $25...kept my collectors case though. Just gave the guide away as a donation. LOL.

[quote name='akilshohen']I traded the original in October to Best Buy for $25...kept my collectors case though. Just gave the guide away as a donation. LOL.[/QUOTE]

I'm just pissed because, I went & bought SF4, traded that in towards SSF4, only to turn and see SSF4:AE, I should've known better...smh...

[quote name='62t']For fighting games the longer you wait the worst the online community is going to get. Eventually it is going to get to a point where only the really good people are left[/QUOTE]

I don't go online with my fighting games too often, maybe to slap some friends around a bit. Those boys in there are hardcore... :)

idk i have a feeling that this game will be one of those games that just drop down in price quickly so gonna hold out til $15, already paid $35 for the original; buying this now would be like paying retail price for a game, i mean who does that anymore

[quote name='Carlanga']mvc2? :lol:

as for me, I wil buy it at $20 or less since I got the original and it suffices me... for now.[/QUOTE]

Ya it happens. I was walking home from the bus. So mad a capcom i had to rush a post. I am waiting till it drops more 2. Prob buy this when is $5

[quote name='Untamed Sorrow']Bought game and guide for Vanilla version day 1, Screw You Crapcom, $19.99 or less for this...[/QUOTE]
I bought the game and guide for Vanilla version day 1. Then, I bought the guide and preordered the Ultimate version 3 times to get all the costumes day 1.
Thank you Capcom. I had to wait >10 years for a new MvC game after MvC2. I bought the first version of number 3 and had fun playing it, then found out that I only had to wait ~9 months for a new version with improvements? Such great news when I found out. Too bad there probably won't be a Super Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 Turbo Edition, because I would buy that on day 1 as well.

they came out with 3 versions for street fighter .. a new version will come out for this ... wait ... as much as it sucks trust me on that one

[quote name='kicker618']they came out with 3 versions for street fighter .. a new version will come out for this ... wait ... as much as it sucks trust me on that one[/QUOTE]
I wish there would be one, but it looks like we won't even see downloadable characters, let alone a third iteration.

[quote name='xewndar1']no ps3 version? ugh i cant imagine playing a fighter with 360 controller[/QUOTE]
Well, if you get a stick with a cthulu mod, then you could play on either console with no worries. I primarily use my controller though, as having cables from my arcade stick running across the living room sucks with a two-year-old, and I don't do too bad. There are a couple people who can play really well on a pad.

[quote name='EYEL1NER']I bought the game and guide for Vanilla version day 1. Then, I bought the guide and preordered the Ultimate version 3 times to get all the costumes day 1.
Thank you Capcom. I had to wait >10 years for a new MvC game after MvC2. I bought the first version of number 3 and had fun playing it, then found out that I only had to wait ~9 months for a new version with improvements? Such great news when I found out. Too bad there probably won't be a Super Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 Turbo Edition, because I would buy that on day 1 as well.[/QUOTE]

You forget the point of this site, lol...to each their own, but you didn't wait alone. MVC2 had 1 version and was amazing. Was it really that hard to look back on it and actually improve on it as a whole as opposed to the no frills version followed by ultimate ? Did they really need an extra 6 months to ice off that cake ? Got Milk ?

bread's done
Back