White Knight Chronicles 2 $30 new/$27 used at Gamestop

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#31 rpghope18

rpghope18

Never enough RPG's!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2012 - 09:45 PM

Geez so wkc2 just throws you right onto the mix doesn't it? I am so fucking lost! Guess I should Go back play wkc1 again and get a refresher. (I didn't get very far the first time I played it since I hated the combat)

WKC2 has both games so unless you are wanting the trophies from WKC1 just stick with the enchanced WKC1 story on the WKC2 disc. The battle system is much improved and not as sluggish. When you start WKC2 up it will ask if you want to start WKC1 story and everything from scratch, or if you want to start WKC2 part of the story which you start at level 35 with very basic gear. I recommend just starting from scratch and getting use to the quicker battles, the different skills, and play around with them.

RPGHope18.png

#32 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2012 - 09:51 PM

WKC2 has both games so unless you are wanting the trophies from WKC1 just stick with the enchanced WKC1 story on the WKC2 disc. The battle system is much improved and not as sluggish. When you start WKC2 up it will ask if you want to start WKC1 story and everything from scratch, or if you want to start WKC2 part of the story which you start at level 35 with very basic gear. I recommend just starting from scratch and getting use to the quicker battles, the different skills, and play around with them.

Yeah that was the problem. I'll just start with the remastered first game. Thanks for the tip

#33 anotherpoorgamer

anotherpoorgamer

Bird's Nest Hair

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2012 - 10:34 PM

I don't care for trophies too much so I'll get White Knight Chronicles 2 when it finally hits $20 or less.

#34 darrenaw9

darrenaw9

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2012 - 08:59 PM

Should i pick it up now or should i grab it later when i'm ready to play it? Will the price drop more then?

#35 JaylisJayP

JaylisJayP

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2012 - 09:34 PM

Should i pick it up now or should i grab it later when i'm ready to play it? Will the price drop more then?

Yes, it will drop more in price, all games that aren't super rare do. I'm waiting for $15, I have way too much to play.

#36 BoromirsFan

BoromirsFan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 January 2012 - 10:10 PM

yeah i heard this wasn't top tier quality so i wont rush to buy this

#37 technicalstylez

technicalstylez

Colors User

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2012 - 12:44 AM

for those of u that don't want a gutted copy, i just pm'ed this at best buy and it came with free dlc "knights helm set." theres a yellow sticker for it on the front of the case. used a gc from failed guaranteed xmas delivery so it was 20+tax out the door. not bad at all.
my tradelist: http://www.cheapassg...718#post8655718

now playing:

-insert DC icon here- GUNLORD :hot:

#38 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2012 - 08:41 PM

Yes, it will drop more in price, all games that aren't super rare do. I'm waiting for $15, I have way too much to play.

This isn't super rare like Tales games, but it's rarer than most games since only 3 b&m stores carried it.

It might drop $10 more or it might go up given it's fairly low print run.

#39 darrenaw9

darrenaw9

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 January 2012 - 11:50 PM

Is this game worth the 30 bucls? I enjoy games like DA, ME, FF, Wild Arm, will I enjoy this game? And anyone would care to comment on the main quest and roughly how long is it, i've heard that the advantage of this game is its online gameplay, but i would like to know if the main quest is interesting or dull. Thanks in advance. =)