Halo: Reach (360) - $17.49
Halo 3 (360) - $3.49
Medal of Honor (360) - $10.49
Left 4 Dead (360) - $10.49
Left 4 Dead 2 (360) - $18.89
Socom 4 (PS3) - $19.99

Last edited by a moderator:
Brink for $9.09! Hold me back!
Homefront for $12.59 might finally be a decent price.
Gears of War and Halo 3 for $3.49 each, for anyone who's never played them.

Mother of god.

Something that actually resembles a deal... FROM GAMESTOP!?

Much less, Modern Warfare 2 and Black Ops are at or sub $20. From Gamestop of all places! Not that either one is really a deal, but the fact that GS of all places has them on "sale" for acceptable prices.

Tempted by Homefront, been meaning to pick it up again.. hmm. Brink too, kinda.

is this online or store sale or both?

also, how long is this sale good for?

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool, thanks OP. I haven't played a COD game since 3, when I decided I was beyond done with WW2 shooters. Using CAG16, just under $20 for COD4 and MW2. When they inevitably show up beat to shit and scratched to the point of barely working, I'll just swap it out with a better condition disc and case in-store. Really lame that they charge more to pickup in store.

Used gift cards, so literally spent nothing out of pocket.

Surprisingly good deal from GS.

The title made me think it was all shooters. I was hoping to pick up Resistance 3 on the cheap.

Then again, it is GS, so my bad for expecting much of anything.

[quote name='MoneyMan']The sale is in store as well. I picked up left 4 dead and call of duty 4 earlier today.[/QUOTE]

Oh good. I guees I'll head over to a GS later today. Need to use my $5 coupon!

[quote name='Ferrari Racer']Oh good. I guees I'll head over to a GS later today. Need to use my $5 coupon![/QUOTE]

They wouldn't let me use a coupon on a sale price a few weeks back. Just a heads up

[quote name='strait edge follower']I was hoping for deus ex to be in this sale :([/QUOTE]

I was going to say the exact same thing.

[quote name='Brother Daz']someone confirmed it was also instore[/QUOTE]

Ehh...I would probably ask for clarification on that. "Pick up at store" price is about $5 more expensive, and depending on how many games you get, using CAG16 at checkout might end up saving you more than saving $2.99 on shipping. So IF they honor the online price in the store, even though the website doesn't, and IF you can use CAG16 in store, then I'd say that the better deal from the standpoint of having your games right away, would be in-store. Otherwise, you might save a good bit more by ordering online.

[quote name='kube00']Not to shabby on some of those prices

$10 for MOH isnt too bad[/QUOTE]
Medal Of Honor is $5 brand new at Best Buy with the @Gamer coupon in this month's magazine for PS3 and 360, I believe.;)

EDIT: Boo. It's only letting me apply EITHER CAG16 OR my PUR card 10% discount on BLOPS. Otherwise I'd pick it up again for $15 bones outta pocket.

[quote name='strait edge follower']I was hoping for deus ex to be in this sale :([/QUOTE]

I noticed yesterday BBV has DE:HR for $19.99 used.

[quote name='lude21']I noticed yesterday BBV has DE:HR for $19.99 used.[/QUOTE]
Yeah. That dropped about 2-3 weeks ago, I think. That's about the only halfway decent game left at the local BBV stores.:lol:

[quote name='berzirk']Ehh...I would probably ask for clarification on that. "Pick up at store" price is about $5 more expensive, and depending on how many games you get, using CAG16 at checkout might end up saving you more than saving $2.99 on shipping. So IF they honor the online price in the store, even though the website doesn't, and IF you can use CAG16 in store, then I'd say that the better deal from the standpoint of having your games right away, would be in-store. Otherwise, you might save a good bit more by ordering online.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='MoneyMan']The sale is in store as well. I picked up left 4 dead and call of duty 4 earlier today.[/QUOTE]
Honestly, you really need clarification? I trust what moneyman said is true. CAG16 wont work in-store since its a online code.

[quote name='Brother Daz']Honestly, you really need clarification? I trust what moneyman said is true. CAG16 wont work instore since its a online code.[/QUOTE]

Just called and the deal is good in-store locally. Cool deal.

Thinking about getting the original Left 4 Dead and COD4:Modern Warfare. Should I just skip both and go for their respective sequels? Kind of want Modern Warfare 2 just for the campaign.

[quote name='DJP519']Brink for $9.09! Hold me back!
Homefront for $12.59 might finally be a decent price.
Gears of War and Halo 3 for $3.49 each, for anyone who's never played them.[/QUOTE]

Homefront is only decent if it comes with code. You can't play past level 5 multi without it...

[quote name='anotherpoorgamer']Thinking about getting the original Left 4 Dead and COD4:Modern Warfare. Should I just skip both and go for their respective sequels? Kind of want Modern Warfare 2 just for the campaign.[/QUOTE]

MW2's campaign is decent, but easily outdone by the excellent Spec Ops mode. Get a friend and you'll have a blast. CoD 4's campaign, from what I played, is much easier to comprehend and have fun with. I would go with MW2.
But if you were ever going multiplayer only, get Black Ops.

Grr, really wish I'd seen this earlier. For whatever reason I'm having a really hard time finding a non-PH copy of World at War. Finally bought one today from Buybacks and the damn thing doesn't work. :bomb:

^In my personal opinion, I would recommend the original Modern Warfare over 2 and 3. They're all pretty much the same game, but I was expecting to hate MW the first time I played it and it blew me away. The massive shootout in the
TV station
? fucking awesome.

[quote name='anotherpoorgamer']Thinking about getting the original Left 4 Dead and COD4:Modern Warfare. Should I just skip both and go for their respective sequels? Kind of want Modern Warfare 2 just for the campaign.[/QUOTE]

COD4 Modern Warfare in my opinion has a much better single player campaign than MW2 and MW3. I would play that over the other two if I had to choose.

As for Left 4 Dead I guess you can skip as the story was not really that compelling since the game is more about co-op than story.

This is mainly to clear out inventory. I'm sure online is flooded with refurbed copies of all of these shooters plus the stores are also.

Good prices though, take advantage of them while you can.

I agree with those that prefer MW > MW 2 & 3. It was pretty much copy/paste after the first one. The multiplayer was damn fine as well and didn't rely on cheap killstreaks. If it's the campaign that you want it for and that only, it's a much better game than it's sequels.

[quote name='Ferrari Racer']I was able to combine my $5 off coupon with the sale! Sweet! Gears 1 and 2 for $7.49 :)[/QUOTE]

Awesome, where'd you get the $5 coupon?

Killzone 2 and Resistance 2 are also both $10.49, but not available for shipping. Since this seems to work in stores, I'm going to head out to a gamestop tomorrow.

[quote name='lude21']I noticed yesterday BBV has DE:HR for $19.99 used.[/QUOTE]
Gohastings is doing a sale right now (30% off all used games). Deus Ex is $13.98 and shipping is about $2 so thats $16 if you want so save a few.

LameStop is actually having a decent sale!? Lol, those are some good prices. I picked up Homefront for a $1.50, and I haven't played it yet. I'll get around to it, lol.

[quote name='Ferrari Racer']Power Up Rewards[/QUOTE]

Hmm don't see it in my poweruprewards login....? Guess they took it down.

I tried to redeem a 20% off coupon with 3000 points and it said unavailable.

What a joke!

Going to see how much BLOPS is with my 5$ off coupon from the MW3 giveaway. I miss combat training too much. My wife was actually trying it with me!

Somehow I missed this thread yesterday.

I'll go out and pick up Halo 3 and Left 4 Dead. Somehow don't have those two but the more recent games.

I sorta wish the original Battlefield Bad Company for 360 was included as well.

[quote name='dagame92']I'm debating whether to get Black Ops or ODST and GOW2 so any input would be appreciated[/QUOTE]

ODST and GeoW2, if you already have GeoW. If you don't, buy it.

Can you use power up rewards certificates on items prices lower than the certificate? I'd like to get Halo 3 and just use a $5 certifacife.

bread's done
Back