SMT: Devil Survivor Overclocked (3DS) $29.99 at Amazon

Vigilante

CAGiversary!
Feedback
67 (100%)
I don't know what the occasion is, but Amazon has the 3DS updated version of Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor for $10 off. There's 493 copies available as of this post (since someone will inevitably ask, you can find out how many copies are left of a title by adding it to your cart and changing the quantity to 999--the quantity will auto-adjust to how many copies are available).

http://www.amazon.com/Shin-Megami-T..._1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1326650170&sr=1-1

I'm unsure if I should wait for this to go lower since it's been this price before.

Ugh can't tell if I should wait or not...I should probably stock up on credit first today at BB ><

I hate how Atlus does this all the time. Never can tell if they will reprint...ex - 999 VS Radiant Historia >.>

[quote name='R0tatioNz']Ugh can't tell if I should wait or not...I should probably stock up on credit first today at BB ><

I hate how Atlus does this all the time. Never can tell if they will reprint...ex - 999 VS Radiant Historia >.>[/QUOTE]

999 isn't Atlus.
Radiant did get one reprint that lasted a bit. They should do it again.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='dallow']999 isn't Atlus.
Radiant did get one reprint that listed a bit. They should do it again.[/QUOTE]

If Wikipedia is to be believed, it says a reprint is planned for March.

[quote name='dallow']Radiant since 999 is currently in print.

If you trust Wiki that is. :)[/QUOTE]
I trust Wikipedia, but only if there is a source. There isn't one on that one.

If there is a legit source than I will definitely sell my unopened copy ASAP before then since I won't get to it till then probably ;)

I must have gotten it right before they changed the price back last night. I have been waiting on this to get a reprint, so $10 off is a cheapy steal!

Did they get rid of those stupid protect the civilian missions? Because they practically ruined the DS version for me.

[quote name='schulerbob']Did they get rid of those stupid protect the civilian missions? Because they practically ruined the DS version for me.[/QUOTE]

They're still there and they're still as easy as they were in the DS version.

Since I see ppl have been discussing Radiant Historia here, a quick google search revealed that Best Buy has it and WITH the Music CD for $34.99 + free shipping. Only issue is that it says it is back-ordered with an estimated 1-2 weeks to ship from their warehouse, in case anyone is still interested in placing an order.

Although to be fair, I ordered a Batman: Arkham Asylum CE when BB had it listed as IN STOCK on their website about a month ago, but then claimed it was back-ordered days later. Eventually I got fed up waiting for it to come out of back-order and decided to cancel it. Despite its status, BB still charged my CC even though they apparently didn't have any in stock. So just be aware that they will most likely do the same in this situation even if they can't locate any copies. Oh, and their so-called "1-2 week back-order" window actually translates to a "potentially indefinite back-order."

bread's done
Back