PSN 12 for '12 Sale.

CoachHines

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Sale starts Tuesday, January 17, 2011 and runs for one week until January 24, 2011.

• PixelJunk SideScroller – Regular $9.99, Sale $6.99, PS Plus $4.89
• PAYDAY: The Heist – Regular $19.99, Sale $13.99, PS Plus $9.79
• Dungeon Defenders – Regular $14.99, Sale $10.49, PS Plus $7.34
• Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection – Regular $9.99, Sale $6.99, PS Plus $4.89
• Street Fighter III: Third Strike Online Edition – Regular $14.99, Sale $10.49, PS Plus $7.34
• Eufloria – Regular $9.99, Sale $6.99, Plus $4.89
• BloodRayne: Betrayal – Regular $14.99, Sale $10.49, PS Plus $7.34
• Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken – Regular $11.99, Sale $8.39, PS Plus $5.87
• Cubixx HD – Regular $9.99, Sale $6.99, PS Plus $4.89
• Sideway New York – Regular $9.99, Sale $6.99, PS Plus $4.89
• Rochard – Regular $9.99, Sale $6.99, PS Plus $4.89
• Okabu – Regular $14.99, Sale $10.49, PS Plus $7.34

Some great deals if you have PSN+, not so much if you don't.

[quote name='Naylord']A sale called 12 for 12 should really be a bundle of 12 games for 12 bucks.[/QUOTE]

The name is pretty terrible. Do they mean that these are going to be the only 12 games that are on sale for the whole year? Is that what they mean?

[quote name='Naylord']A sale called 12 for 12 should really be a bundle of 12 games for 12 bucks.[/QUOTE]
Or at least run 12 days. What lazy ass marketing.

[quote name='chakan']Or at least run 12 days. What lazy ass marketing.[/QUOTE]
+1. Super weak sale, Sony.

Oh, c'mon guys... You know it means 12 games on sale to start out 2012. At least there is a sale, so stop crapping on it.

I recommend Sideway, SideScroller & Rochard. Picked up Rocketbirds for myself, been interested in it for a while. I also may grab Okabu, guess I'll grab the demo first.

Weren't Dungeon Defenders and Bloodrayne on sale for less on the 360 just this week and last? Seems like PSN sales are always fairly weak compared to the 360. I often don't even bother checking.

[quote name='Mixer236']Oh, c'mon guys... You know it means 12 games on sale to start out 2012. At least there is a sale, so stop crapping on it.

I recommend Sideway, SideScroller & Rochard. Picked up Rocketbirds for myself, been interested in it for a while. I also may grab Okabu, guess I'll grab the demo first.[/QUOTE]
But 2012 started almost 3 weeks ago. In retail 12 for 12 would mean 12 products for $12. Shitty name sale is still shitty.

I want to finally pick up Third Strike for the ps3. Just curious I noticed they had the regular edition for $10.49 and a complete edition for $19.99.... has anyone bought the complete edition? Is it worth the extra $10? Also how is the online community for the ps3 version? Has it died off with SFIV and UMvC3?

The DLC consists of colors, music, unlock Gill (which you can also do by beating arcade with every character) and dip switches (gameplay modifier, also by beating arcade with all characters). *shrug* Not really worth it, unless if you like the music from the other SFIII games.

[quote name='Rastafari']I want to finally pick up Third Strike for the ps3. Just curious I noticed they had the regular edition for $10.49 and a complete edition for $19.99.... has anyone bought the complete edition? Is it worth the extra $10? Also how is the online community for the ps3 version? Has it died off with SFIV and UMvC3?[/QUOTE]

If you really want the DLC, you can buy the DLC bundle separately... I can't remember the price. It was definitely cheaper to buy the game at $11 plus the DLC bundle at X dollars than buy the complete edition for $20.

[quote name='Mr.']The DLC consists of colors, music, unlock Gill (which you can also do by beating arcade with every character) and dip switches (gameplay modifier, also by beating arcade with all characters). *shrug* Not really worth it, unless if you like the music from the other SFIII games.[/QUOTE]

Plus you get some match videos. Not worth it when you can probably watch them for free on the Internet. Only thing that interests me is the music, but that's still not a sure buy for me. I'm going to agree with Mr. and VetraX and say the DLC is not worth the extra money. Just unlock the stuff through playing the game.

Still not sure if there's another game from this sale that I want to get... Really wish Lumines Supernova would go on sale even though it's an old game.

[quote name='Mr.']The DLC consists of colors, music, unlock Gill (which you can also do by beating arcade with every character) and dip switches (gameplay modifier, also by beating arcade with all characters). *shrug* Not really worth it, unless if you like the music from the other SFIII games.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info. I checked out PSN and read about what they offer online and yes the dlc is available by itself in a bundle for $6.99 so it's still cheapre to buy the game at $10.49 (or less with psn+). Thanks for all the info, I think I am going to go with just the main game for now. Now if only flower would go on sale again.

bread's done
Back