free Supreme Commander Gold cd key (steam redeemable)

Thanks got me one, and I think this only works for Magic and this, cause no one knows where to enter the other cd keys you get.

Hey. Thanks for sharing, but I am not sure I get the whole proxy thing. I am using chrome on a mac, and it is not mine. Could somebody help me with getting it to work on a mac? Would greatly appreciate it. Also, I dont want to mess up the computer if it is not safe...thanks in advance.

[quote name='MrPiggles']Thanks got me one, and I think this only works for Magic and this, cause no one knows where to enter the other cd keys you get.[/QUOTE]
Other keys works with game included on CD from this magazine:) also you can downloand this game from torrent ect. and use original CD KEY from this site:)

[quote name='Headhumper']Didn't work for me :/
Says the key is invalid. Well, atleast the Might and Magic key worked.[/QUOTE]

Did you use the regular SUpreme Commander one, or the FOrged Alliance one? The Forged Alliance one is a key that gets you SC1 + Forged Alliance. The rregular SC one isn't a steam key.

As an aside patisu is right, at least for some of the games - they're just regular CD keys you use when you download the game and install it or whatever. I was able to use the two Blood Bowl ones to activate the game "legit" so I can play online, as well as have the last update. Some of the Ubisoft ones might be used through uplay or whatever service they use for activating games now.

[quote name='Ashsaber']Did you use the regular SUpreme Commander one, or the FOrged Alliance one? The Forged Alliance one is a key that gets you SC1 + Forged Alliance. The rregular SC one isn't a steam key.[/QUOTE]

I can't find FA. These are the ones I can see:

ArmA II
Blood Bowl Legendary Edition AKTYWACJA
Brothers In Arms Road To Hill 30
Empire Earth
Empire Earth Sztuka Podboju
Escape From Paradise City
GT Legends
Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter
Ground Control 2
Kane and Lynch Dead Men
MX vs ATV Unleashed
NecroVisioN
STALKER Cien Czarnobyla
Shaun White Snowboarding
Silent Hunter 4 Wolves of the Pacific
Splinter Cell Double Agent
Supreme Commander
Tom Clancys Rainbow Six Vegas
Tom Clancys Rainbow Six Vegas 2
Tribes Zemsta

Am I the only one that doesn't see Dark Messiah?
Edit: It also gave me CD keys for Rainbow Six Vegas 2, and Ghost Recon, is this even legal?

They must have run out of the Forged Alliance steam codes, the link is gone now. Same with Might and Magic. No idea why, they were there earlier, either they ran out or someone at Valve yelled at them.

When I got my Supreme Commander key, I didn't see Might and Magic on the list. No idea when the last time they had it was, but it had been on the site since September so they may have ran out a while ago.

Damn, missed it. I've been using this website since June, and they don't usually run out this fast. :(

Some of the other games register on Games for Windows (ones with 25 digits).

[quote name='Blade']Damn, missed it. I've been using this website since June, and they don't usually run out this fast. :(

Some of the other games register on Games for Windows (ones with 25 digits).[/QUOTE]
But...you can't redeem games on GFWL...

[quote name='tcbys']Can this get my steam account locked??[/QUOTE]

I doubt it, the site seems legit and even if the keys weren't legit they'll usually take the game off of the account, not lock/ban it. I've never heard of anyone getting banned for redeeming a key that wasn't legit.

The site is for a Polish gaming magazine, so yeah, it's legit...if you're Polish. I somehow doubt Interpol is going to be investigating non-Polish people using a proxy to bypass the site's region restriction, though. I guess it really depends on how you feel about pretending to be something you're not to get something for free that's relatively cheap to buy.

Don't think you can be banned from this.

I have one of the games they gave away registered on my Steam account from a while ago and I haven't been banned.

[quote name='Jotamide']But...you can't redeem games on GFWL...[/QUOTE]

Yes...you can. It asks you for a key when you log in, and you can use any of the 25-digit keys to activate it. All you really have to do is find the full version somewhere... :lol:

[quote name='Blade']Yes...you can. It asks you for a key when you log in, and you can use any of the 25-digit keys to activate it. All you really have to do is find the full version somewhere... :lol:[/QUOTE]
Which games are activateable? I tried all of them and none activated on GFWL.

[quote name='Reubend']Which games are activateable? I tried all of them and none activated on GFWL.[/QUOTE]

Kane & Lynch: Dead Men activates on GFWL. I'm pretty sure you need the client first, then install the game, and use the serial key to activate it. You can unlock achievements, play online...it's a working key. And that key also works with Fallout 3 and GTA 4. There's a cheat on Fallout 3 that lets you open a command line and unlock all of the achievements, so I did that a few minutes ago to boost my GS.

QwxgJ.png

[quote name='COLDblood']Blade how did you go about adding the game to GFWL without purchasing it from the marketplace?[/QUOTE]

I borrowed the game from a friend, installed it, and used my cdaction key on starting it for the first time. The GFW taskbar pops up, asking you to login and provide a valid key. The key for Kane & Lynch works for a lot of older games. I used it for Resident Evil 5 too, so now I can play that with friends. You have to keep the games installed. They aren't added to your Downloads list for later access.

[quote name='SlappyBag']Thanks! got like 20 cd keys lol.[/QUOTE]

Could you give me a spare key for Forged Alliance :D

[quote name='COLDblood']Blade how did you go about adding the game to GFWL without purchasing it from the marketplace?[/QUOTE]
You either pirate it(Not advocating this) or borrow the disk from a friend and install the game. Any GFWL CD key works with every single retail game released on their service(Aside from arcade-type games of course, like Osmos and World of Goo for example), assuming you have the game itself. People found this out when the Dawn of War II beta came out and I'm pretty sure it hasn't been fixed.

Well, correct me if I'm wrong, but since you own the CD-key to the game, which entitles you to a legal copy of the game, it'd technically be okay to download a copy of the game, as long as its a non-cracked version, since the game normally wouldn't be able to be played without a CD-key, so owning a CD key is owning a "copy" of the game

[quote name='soliunasm']You either pirate it(Not advocating this) or borrow the disk from a friend and install the game. Any GFWL CD key works with every single retail game released on their service(Aside from arcade-type games of course, like Osmos and World of Goo for example), assuming you have the game itself. People found this out when the Dawn of War II beta came out and I'm pretty sure it hasn't been fixed.[/QUOTE]

I don't think that's the case. I tried the Kane & Lynch serial, which is a GfWL game, with another game and it didn't take, and none of the others seem to be GfWL titles, judging from wikipedia.

[quote name='Ashsaber']I don't think that's the case. I tried the Kane & Lynch serial, which is a GfWL game, with another game and it didn't take, and none of the others seem to be GfWL titles, judging from wikipedia.[/QUOTE]
Then maybe they fixed it for newer games, but like Blade said, you can use it on Fallout 3 and Resident Evil 5, and those were some old GFWL games. Would probably work with Bioshock 2, Batman: Arkham Asylum, Dawn of War II, and whatever else was released around that time.

[quote name='soliunasm']Then maybe they fixed it for newer games, but like Blade said, you can use it on Fallout 3 and Resident Evil 5, and those were some old GFWL games. Would probably work with Bioshock 2, Batman: Arkham Asylum, Dawn of War II, and whatever else was released around that time.[/QUOTE]

They must have fixed it. It worked fine for Fallout 3, but got rejected for Fable 3 and Super Street Fighter IV AE. Maybe I'll keep a key around for if I ever feel like playing RE5 again.

[quote name='Ashsaber']They must have fixed it. It worked fine for Fallout 3, but got rejected for Fable 3 and Super Street Fighter IV AE. Maybe I'll keep a key around for if I ever feel like playing RE5 again.[/QUOTE]

Fable 3 and SSF4AE are fairly new compared to the games it works with. I think the games had to be released before 2009 or something for it to work with them (correct me if I'm wrong)

[quote name='tcbys']Could you give me a spare key for Forged Alliance :D[/QUOTE]

oh no i dont have any spares of that one, i mean i got cd keys for all the games there, if you are a polish user you got every cd key there, even though that was the only steam one.

so i have all these useless cd keys lol

bread's done
Back