DVD/Blu Digital / Ultraviolet Code Trade - READ THE OP! ONE POST EVERY THREE DAYS!

sp00ge

CAGiversary!
Feedback
149 (100%)
The Discussion thread - for those question you want to ask that aren't a trade post

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=338616

The usual rules apply, just like in many other master trade threads, and some specific rules to Digital Copies:

• The only things to be listed as "Haves" are Digital DVD / Ultraviolet codes and methods of monetary payment, such as Paypal.
  • Any posts containing other unrelated items, such as Xbox Live/PSN codes for example, will be deleted.
  • One post at a time per person. If you make a new post with an updated list, please use the
    edit.gif
    function to delete your previous post.
  • Excessive posting is not allowed. Due to abuse in other threads, there is a post limit to every 3 days. In other words, if you make an updated post, do not make another one until 3 days after that post. If you sell/trade an item,
    edit.gif
    your post. This rule is in effect to give everyone a chance to have their post seen.
  • Any items that are currently free to anyone at the time of your posting are not allowed. Items that are obviously hoarded due to abuse in a giveaway can and will be blacklisted from trade.
  • If you have a question about a persons list, send a PM. Do not ask it in the thread. There is also no need to make posts such as "PM sent." This will help reduce clutter. If their Inbox is full, post a message on their wall.
  • Do not list Codes for movies that are not released yet as pre-orders unless you have code in hand. Buyers beware that code may not be active yet (see Rule 8)
  • Test your codes immediately after purchase. If you are buying to resell later (not recommended), involving another party makes it close to impossible to find out who is in the wrong so you will be on the hook, not the original source.
  • Digital to Disk sales are not allowed.
  • Any transactions that require the other party to provide access to an iTunes, Vudu, UV, CinemaNow or other digital content account are strictly forbidden. This is asking to have the account stolen/never returned and is something that is a mess waiting to happen.
  • Self-promotion of sites outside of CAG to do trades/sales of codes is strictly forbidden. Users repeatedly doing self-promotion of said sites will get their posts deleted and will eventually be temp banned/permabanned from the forum.
  • UV account sales are forbidden and will get you permabanned on the spot. Same goes for other accounts, such as iTunes, Vudu, CinemaNow and the like.
8-14-2020 Update

• No selling of Instawatch codes.
  • No bulk/commercial sellers - purpose of thread is for CAG users to sell personal codes, not run a business.
As always, trade at your own risk.

Htz Edit:

Be careful selling codes that can be redeem on more than one service.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you so much spooge for starting the thread for me :) I requested this thread to be opened since digital cloud codes are becoming more and more popular. For those not in the know, a digital cloud movie is one that when you download the digital copy, it takes up no hard drive space since it is technically not there and "in the clouds". It can be accessed over the Internet anywhere for streaming viewing on a number of products. The two most popular versions of these is Ultraviolet and Vudu. A standard digital copy will take up physical space, but in recent months they have allowed you to download it using the code and not the disc as well which has made it more convenient to use and/or trade. Nearly every new movie that is sold these days comes with one version of these copies (most of the time in a Blu-Ray package, but Ultraviolet has been on most DVD's as well). Also most movies that are sold at Walmart come with some kind of Vudu code, (be it the actual copy of the movie you bought, or a $5 Vudu credit that can be used for rentals or purchases). The most valuable codes out now are the ones that serve more than one purpose, such a codes from Warner Brothers, that give you not only the Ultraviolet copy, but a 100 or 150 point code to be used at their WB Insiders club for free physical movies. Another great one is from Universal, whose codes not only give you the Ultraviolet copy, but another choice of digital copy as well! (Vudu included). I have been sold on Ultraviolet since day one and love its ease of use, and when it is allowed to be viewed on more products (as of right now its relegated to PC, Apple products, and Google TV), I think it will be the next big thing and all the major studios have gotten behind it! For more info check out Ultraviolet (uvvu.com) and Vudu (vudu.com). As far as Disneys Online Movies cloud program, its hit or miss whether the code will unlock a version that you will own the cloud copy for free, a version that lets you pay a discounted rate of $5.99 to own the cloud copy, or nothing at all. Ive tried a few things to figure it out but havnt quite got it yet. For example the Blu-Ray version of Pirates of the Carribean 4 gave me the free copy (DVD code gets you nothing), while the Blu-Ray version of Cars 2 gave me only the option of the discounted $5.99 version, but yet the DVD version of Tron Legacy gave me the free copy. If someone out there knows the secret to this please let us know :) Anyways enough out of me, onto my trade post!

Haves:
Ultraviolet Only:
Dont Be Afraid Of The Dark
Green Lantern (Warner Code) (Also Includes 2nd Free Animated Movie, Green Lantern Emerald Knights)
Moneyball
Horrible Bosses (Warner Code)
Dolphin Tale (Warner Code)
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 (Warner Code)
Hangover 2 (Warner Code)
Final Destination 5 (Warner Code)
Crazy Stupid Love (Warner Code)
Contagion (Warner Code)

Vudu Only
Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes

Ultraviolet AND Vudu (You get both in one, or substitute the Vudu for iTunes or Windows Media)
Killer Elite
Cowboys and Aliens

Wants:
Smurfs Ultraviolet Code (Sticker On Outside Of Retail Packaging)
Shameless Ultraviolet Code (Insert In Package)
One Tree Hill Season 8 Ultraviolet Code (Insert In Package)
Batman Forever Ultraviolet Code (Got When Purchased Arkham City From Gamestop)
Vudu $5 Credits
Vudu Movies I Dont Have
Ultraviolet Movies I Dont Have

Thank you so much spooge for starting the thread for me I requested this thread to be opened since digital cloud codes are becoming more and more popular. For those not in the know, a digital cloud movie is one that when you download the digital copy, it takes up no hard drive space since it is technically not there and "in the clouds". It can be accessed over the Internet anywhere for streaming viewing on a number of products. The two most popular versions of these is Ultraviolet and Vudu. A standard digital copy will take up physical space, but in recent months they have allowed you to download it using the code and not the disc as well which has made it more convenient to use and/or trade. Nearly every new movie that is sold these days comes with one version of these copies (most of the time in a Blu-Ray package, but Ultraviolet has been on most DVD's as well). Also most movies that are sold at Walmart come with some kind of Vudu code, (be it the actual copy of the movie you bought, or a $5 Vudu credit that can be used for rentals or purchases). The most valuable codes out now are the ones that serve more than one purpose, such a codes from Warner Brothers, that give you not only the Ultraviolet copy, but a 100 or 150 point code to be used at their WB Insiders club for free physical movies. Another great one is from Universal, whose codes not only give you the Ultraviolet copy, but another choice of digital copy as well! (Vudu included). I have been sold on Ultraviolet since day one and love its ease of use, and when it is allowed to be viewed on more products (as of right now its relegated to PC, Apple products, and Google TV), I think it will be the next big thing and all the major studios have gotten behind it! For more info check out Ultraviolet (uvvu.com) and Vudu (vudu.com). As far as Disneys Online Movies cloud program, its hit or miss whether the code will unlock a version that you will own the cloud copy for free, a version that lets you pay a discounted rate of $5.99 to own the cloud copy, or nothing at all. Ive tried a few things to figure it out but havnt quite got it yet. For example the Blu-Ray version of Pirates of the Carribean 4 gave me the free copy (DVD code gets you nothing), while the Blu-Ray version of Cars 2 gave me only the option of the discounted $5.99 version, but yet the DVD version of Tron Legacy gave me the free copy. If someone out there knows the secret to this please let us know Anyways enough out of me, onto my trade post!

Haves:

Ultraviolet Only:
Green Lantern (Warner Code) (Also Includes 2nd Free Animated Movie, Green Lantern Emerald Knights)
Moneyball
Hangover 2 (Warner Code)
Contagion (Warner Code)

Vudu Only

Ultraviolet AND Vudu or iTunes (You get both in one)
Killer Elite
Cowboys and Aliens

iTunes
Abduction
Apollo 18
Conan The Barbarian
For Colored Girls (Expires 2/8/12)
Hobo With A Shotgun
Lincoln Lawyer
Madeas Big Happy Family
Next Three Days
Saw 7 The Final Chapter (Expires 1/25/12)
Scream 4
Warrior
Vanishing On 7th Street

Wants:

Shameless Ultraviolet Code (Insert In Package)
Vudu $5 Credits
Vudu Movies I Dont Have

Thank you so much spooge for starting the thread for me I requested this thread to be opened since digital cloud codes are becoming more and more popular. For those not in the know, a digital cloud movie is one that when you download the digital copy, it takes up no hard drive space since it is technically not there and "in the clouds". It can be accessed over the Internet anywhere for streaming viewing on a number of products. The two most popular versions of these is Ultraviolet and Vudu. A standard digital copy will take up physical space, but in recent months they have allowed you to download it using the code and not the disc as well which has made it more convenient to use and/or trade. Nearly every new movie that is sold these days comes with one version of these copies (most of the time in a Blu-Ray package, but Ultraviolet has been on most DVD's as well). Also most movies that are sold at Walmart come with some kind of Vudu code, (be it the actual copy of the movie you bought, or a $5 Vudu credit that can be used for rentals or purchases). The most valuable codes out now are the ones that serve more than one purpose, such a codes from Warner Brothers, that give you not only the Ultraviolet copy, but a 100 or 150 point code to be used at their WB Insiders club for free physical movies. Another great one is from Universal and Paramount, whose codes not only give you the Ultraviolet copy, but another choice of digital copy as well! (Vudu included). I have been sold on Ultraviolet since day one and love its ease of use, and when it is allowed to be viewed on more products (as of right now its relegated to PC, Apple products, and Google TV), I think it will be the next big thing and all the major studios have gotten behind it! For more info check out Ultraviolet (uvvu.com) and Vudu (vudu.com). As far as Disneys Online Movies cloud program, its hit or miss whether the code will unlock a version that you will own the cloud copy for free, a version that lets you pay a discounted rate of $5.99 to own the cloud copy, or nothing at all. Ive tried a few things to figure it out but havnt quite got it yet. For example the Blu-Ray version of Pirates of the Carribean 4 gave me the free copy (DVD code gets you nothing), while the Blu-Ray version of Cars 2 gave me only the option of the discounted $5.99 version, but yet the DVD version of Tron Legacy gave me the free copy. If someone out there knows the secret to this please let us know Anyways enough out of me, onto my trade post!

Haves:

Ultraviolet Only:
Moneyball
Hangover 2 (Warner Code)
Contagion (Warner Code)

Vudu Only
Vudu $5 Credits (2, from Real Steel)

Vudu or iTunes
The Change-Up
Fast Five
Bridesmaids
Super 8

Killer Elite
Cowboys and Aliens
Paranormal Activity 3

iTunes Only
Abduction
Apollo 18
Conan The Barbarian
Hobo With A Shotgun
Lincoln Lawyer
Madeas Big Happy Family
Next Three Days
Scream 4
Warrior
Vanishing On 7th Street

Wants:

Shameless Ultraviolet Code (Insert In Blu Ray Package)
Ides Of March Ultraviolet Code (Insert In Package)
Vudu Movies I Dont Have

Thank you so much spooge for starting the thread for me I requested this thread to be opened since digital cloud codes are becoming more and more popular. For those not in the know, a digital cloud movie is one that when you download the digital copy, it takes up no hard drive space since it is technically not there and "in the clouds". It can be accessed over the Internet anywhere for streaming viewing on a number of products. The two most popular versions of these is Ultraviolet and Vudu. A standard digital copy will take up physical space, but in recent months they have allowed you to download it using the code and not the disc as well which has made it more convenient to use and/or trade. Nearly every new movie that is sold these days comes with one version of these copies (most of the time in a Blu-Ray package, but Ultraviolet has been on most DVD's as well). Also most movies that are sold at Walmart come with some kind of Vudu code, (be it the actual copy of the movie you bought, or a $5 Vudu credit that can be used for rentals or purchases). The most valuable codes out now are the ones that serve more than one purpose, such a codes from Warner Brothers, that give you not only the Ultraviolet copy, but a 100 or 150 point code to be used at their WB Insiders club for free physical movies. Another great one is from Universal and Paramount, whose codes not only give you the Ultraviolet copy, but another choice of digital copy as well! (Vudu included). I have been sold on Ultraviolet since day one and love its ease of use, and when it is allowed to be viewed on more products (as of right now its relegated to PC, Apple products, and Google TV), I think it will be the next big thing and all the major studios have gotten behind it! For more info check out Ultraviolet (uvvu.com) and Vudu (vudu.com). As far as Disneys Online Movies cloud program, its hit or miss whether the code will unlock a version that you will own the cloud copy for free, a version that lets you pay a discounted rate of $5.99 to own the cloud copy, or nothing at all. Ive tried a few things to figure it out but havnt quite got it yet. For example the Blu-Ray version of Pirates of the Carribean 4 gave me the free copy (DVD code gets you nothing), while the Blu-Ray version of Cars 2 gave me only the option of the discounted $5.99 version, but yet the DVD version of Tron Legacy gave me the free copy. If someone out there knows the secret to this please let us know Anyways enough out of me, onto my trade post!

Haves:

Ultraviolet Only:
Moneyball
Hangover 2 (Warner Code)
Contagion (Warner Code)

Vudu Only
Vudu $5 Credits (2, from Real Steel)

Vudu or iTunes
The Change-Up
Fast Five
Bridesmaids
Super 8

Killer Elite
Cowboys and Aliens
Paranormal Activity 3

iTunes Only
Abduction
Apollo 18
Conan The Barbarian
Hobo With A Shotgun
Lincoln Lawyer
Madeas Big Happy Family
Next Three Days
Scream 4
Warrior
Vanishing On 7th Street

Wants:

Shameless Ultraviolet Code (Insert In Blu Ray Package)
Ides Of March Ultraviolet Code (Insert In Package)
Vudu Movies I Dont Have

Haves:

Ultraviolet Only:
Moneyball
Hangover 2 (Warner Code)
Contagion (Warner Code)

Vudu Only
Vudu $5 Credits (8, from Real Steel)

Vudu or iTunes
The Change-Up
Fast Five (Expires 3/13/12)
Bridesmaids (Expires 2/25/12)
Super 8

Killer Elite
Cowboys and Aliens
Paranormal Activity 3
Dream House
The Thing

iTunes Only
Abduction
Apollo 18
Conan The Barbarian
Hobo With A Shotgun
Lincoln Lawyer
Madeas Big Happy Family
Next Three Days (Expires 3/8/12)
Scream 4
Transfomers Dark Of The Moon
Warrior
Vanishing On 7th Street

Wants:

Shameless Ultraviolet Code
One Tree Hill Season 8 Ultraviolet Code
Ides Of March Ultraviolet Code
Transformers Dark Of The Moon Ultraviolet Code
Courageous Ultraviolet Code
Vudu Movies I Dont Have

Thank you so much spooge for starting the thread for me I requested this thread to be opened since digital cloud codes are becoming more and more popular. For those not in the know, a digital cloud movie is one that when you download the digital copy, it takes up no hard drive space since it is technically not there and "in the clouds". It can be accessed over the Internet anywhere for streaming viewing on a number of products. The two most popular versions of these is Ultraviolet and Vudu. A standard digital copy will take up physical space, but in recent months they have allowed you to download it using the code and not the disc as well which has made it more convenient to use and/or trade. Nearly every new movie that is sold these days comes with one version of these copies (most of the time in a Blu-Ray package, but Ultraviolet has been on most DVD's as well). Also most movies that are sold at Walmart come with some kind of Vudu code, (be it the actual copy of the movie you bought, or a $5 Vudu credit that can be used for rentals or purchases). The most valuable codes out now are the ones that serve more than one purpose, such a codes from Warner Brothers, that give you not only the Ultraviolet copy, but a 100 or 150 point code to be used at their WB Insiders club for free physical movies. Another great one is from Universal, whose codes not only give you the Ultraviolet copy, but another choice of digital copy as well! (Vudu included). I have been sold on Ultraviolet since day one and love its ease of use, and when it is allowed to be viewed on more products (as of right now its relegated to PC, Apple products, and Google TV), I think it will be the next big thing and all the major studios have gotten behind it! For more info check out Ultraviolet (uvvu.com) and Vudu (vudu.com). As far as Disneys Online Movies cloud program, its hit or miss whether the code will unlock a version that you will own the cloud copy for free, a version that lets you pay a discounted rate of $5.99 to own the cloud copy, or nothing at all. Ive tried a few things to figure it out but havnt quite got it yet. For example the Blu-Ray version of Pirates of the Carribean 4 gave me the free copy (DVD code gets you nothing), while the Blu-Ray version of Cars 2 gave me only the option of the discounted $5.99 version, but yet the DVD version of Tron Legacy gave me the free copy. If someone out there knows the secret to this please let us know Anyways enough out of me, onto my trade post!

Haves:

Ultraviolet Only:
Moneyball
Hangover 2 (Warner Code)
Contagion (Warner Code)

Vudu Only
Vudu $5 Credits (8, from Real Steel, you can use 5 per account)

Vudu or iTunes
The Change-Up
Super 8

Killer Elite
Cowboys and Aliens
Paranormal Activity 3
Dream House
The Thing

iTunes Only
Abduction
Apollo 18
Conan The Barbarian
Hobo With A Shotgun
Lincoln Lawyer
Scream 4
Warrior

Wants:

Vudu Movies I Dont Have

Updated - 12 / 22 / 2013
**Added new movies, price change on older titles

**Came back from a couple month break, sorry about that!

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS CAG'ers!

For Sale (Ultraviolet / Vudu):
 ​
 ​
**              $3.00 HDX New Releases              **
**             (Nearly ALWAYS Sold out!! GET THEM FAST!!)             **​
 ​
**1D: This Is It HDX
**Despicable Me 2 HDX
**Elysium HDX
**Fast And The Furious 6 HDX
**Grown Ups 2 HDX
**Mortal Instruments HDX
**Prisoners HDX
**R.I.P.D. HDX
**Wolverine HDX
**White House Down HDX
 ​
 ​
Hangover Pt3 HDX
The Heat HDX
 ​
**                  $2.00 HDX New Releases
Pacific Rim HDX
Purge HDX
 ​
**                  $1.50 SD New Releases                  **
 ​
**1D: This Is It SD
**Elysium SD
**Grown Ups 2 SD
**Mortal Instruments SD
**Smurfs 2 SD
**This Is The End SD
 ​
Iron Man 3 SD

Haves:

Ultraviolet Only:
Moneyball
Hangover 2 (Warner Code)
Contagion (Warner Code)
Paranormal Activity 3
A Very Harold and Kumar Christmas (Warner Code)
Drive

Vudu Only

Vudu or iTunes
The Change-Up
Super 8

Killer Elite
Cowboys and Aliens

iTunes Only
Apollo 18
Conan The Barbarian
Hobo With A Shotgun
Lincoln Lawyer
Scream 4
Warrior

Wants:

Vudu Movies I Dont Have

Haves:

Ultraviolet Only:
Moneyball
Hangover 2 (Warner Code)
Contagion (Warner Code)
Paranormal Activity 3

Vudu Only

Vudu or iTunes
The Change-Up
Super 8

Cowboys and Aliens

iTunes Only
Abduction
Apollo 18
Conan The Barbarian
Hobo With A Shotgun
Lincoln Lawyer
Scream 4
Warrior

Wants:

Vudu Movies I Dont Have

Haves:

Ultraviolet Only:
Moneyball
Hangover 2 (Warner Code)
Contagion (Warner Code)
Paranormal Activity 3

Vudu Only
Vudu $5 Credits (6, from Real Steel, you can use 5 per account)

Vudu or iTunes
The Change-Up
Super 8

Cowboys and Aliens

iTunes Only
Abduction
Conan The Barbarian
Hobo With A Shotgun
Lincoln Lawyer
Scream 4
Warrior

Wants:

Full Game Codes For PSN
Paypal $'s
Amazon $'s
PSN $'s
MS Points
Vudu Movies I Dont Have

Haves:

Ultraviolet Only:
Moneyball
Hangover 2 (Warner Code)
Contagion (Warner Code)
Paranormal Activity 3

Vudu Only
Vudu $5 Credits (6, from Real Steel, you can use 5 per account)

Vudu or iTunes
The Change-Up
Super 8

Cowboys and Aliens

iTunes Only
Abduction
Conan The Barbarian
Hobo With A Shotgun
Lincoln Lawyer
Scream 4
Warrior

Wants:

Full Game Codes For PSN
Paypal $'s
Amazon $'s
PSN $'s
MS Points
Vudu Movies I Dont Have

Claiming this space for future list to trade.

Also, looking to buy:

Contagion
Paranormal Activity 3
Columbiana
The Thing (newest)

Haves:

Ultraviolet Only:
Moneyball
Hangover 2 (Warner Code)
Contagion (Warner Code)
Paranormal Activity 3

Vudu Only
Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes (Expires 4/30/12)
Vudu $5 Credits (5, from Real Steel, you can use 5 per account)

Vudu or iTunes
The Change-Up (Expires 4/26/12)
Super 8

Cowboys and Aliens
Tower Heist
Honey 2

iTunes Only
Abduction
Conan The Barbarian
Hobo With A Shotgun
Lincoln Lawyer
Scream 4
Warrior

Wants:

Full Game Codes For PSN
Paypal $'s
Amazon $'s
PSN $'s
MS Points
Vudu Movies I Dont Have

Haves:

Ultraviolet Only:
Moneyball
Hangover 2 (Warner Code)
Contagion (Warner Code)
Paranormal Activity 3
J Edgar (Warner Code)

Vudu Only

Vudu or iTunes
Super 8

Cowboys and Aliens
Tower Heist

iTunes Only
Abduction
Conan The Barbarian
Hobo With A Shotgun
Lincoln Lawyer
Scream 4
Warrior

Wants:

Full Game Codes For PSN
Paypal $'s
Amazon $'s
PSN $'s
MS Points
Vudu Movies I Dont Have

Haves:

Ultraviolet Only:
Moneyball
Hangover 2 (Warner Code)
Contagion (Warner Code)
J Edgar (Warner Code)
Justice League Doom

Vudu Only

Vudu or iTunes
Super 8

Cowboys and Aliens
Paranormal Activity 3
Dream House
The Thing
Honey 2
Tower Heist
Johnny English Reborn
Hugo

iTunes Only
Abduction
Apollo 18
Conan The Barbarian
Lincoln Lawyer
Scream 4
Warrior

Wants:

Full Game Codes For PSN
Paypal $'s
Amazon $'s
PSN $'s
MS Points
Vudu Movies I Dont Have

Haves:

Ultraviolet Only:
Moneyball
Hangover 2 (Warner Code)
Contagion (Warner Code)
J Edgar (Warner Code)

Vudu Only

Vudu or iTunes
Super 8

Cowboys and Aliens
Tower Heist
Johnny English Reborn
Paranormal Activity 3
Hugo

iTunes Only
Abduction
Conan The Barbarian
Lincoln Lawyer
Scream 4
Warrior

Wants:

Full Game Codes For PSN
Paypal $'s
Amazon $'s
PSN $'s
MS Points
Vudu Movies I Dont Have

Haves:

Ultraviolet Only:
Moneyball
Hangover 2 (Warner Code)
Contagion (Warner Code)
Paranormal Activity 3
J Edgar (Warner Code)
Justice League Doom

Vudu Only

Vudu or iTunes
Super 8

Cowboys and Aliens
Dream House
The Thing
Honey 2
Tower Heist
Johnny English Reborn
Hugo

iTunes Only
Abduction
Apollo 18
Conan The Barbarian
Lincoln Lawyer
Scream 4
Warrior

Wants:

Full Game Codes For PSN
Paypal $'s
Amazon $'s
PSN $'s
MS Points
Vudu Movies I Dont Have

Haves:

Ultraviolet Only:
Moneyball
Hangover 2 (Warner Code)
Contagion (Warner Code)
Paranormal Activity 3
J Edgar (Warner Code)
Jack & Jill

Vudu Only

Vudu or iTunes
Super 8

Cowboys and Aliens
Tower Heist
Johnny English Reborn
Hugo
Scorpion King 3
Footloose (2012)

iTunes Only
Abduction
Apollo 18
Conan
Lincoln Lawyer
Scream 4
Warrior

Wants:

Full Game Codes For PSN
Paypal $'s
Amazon $'s
PSN $'s
MS Points
Vudu Movies I Dont Have

Please be aware before buying of Vudu's new 5 limit rule that only allows each individual account to redeem 5 movies before it cuts off redemptions. As of this time Ultraviolet and iTunes do not have any such rule. Just a heads up :)

Haves:

Ultraviolet Only:
Moneyball
Hangover 2 (Warner Code)
Contagion (Warner Code)
Paranormal Activity 3
J Edgar (Warner Code)
Jack & Jill

Vudu Only
Vudu $5 Credits (Have 4 Left)

Vudu or iTunes
Super 8

Cowboys and Aliens
Tower Heist
Hugo
Footloose (2012)

iTunes Only
Apollo 18
Conan
Lincoln Lawyer
Scream 4
Warrior

Wants:

Full Game Codes For PSN
Paypal $'s
Amazon $'s
PSN $'s
MS Points
Vudu Movies I Dont Have

Haves:

Ultraviolet Only:
Moneyball
Hangover 2 (Warner Code)
Contagion (Warner Code)
Paranormal Activity 3
J Edgar (Warner Code)
Jack & Jill

Vudu Only
Vudu $5 Credits (Have 4 Left)

Cowboys and Aliens
Tower Heist
Hugo

iTunes Only
Lincoln Lawyer
Scream 4
Warrior

Wants:

Full Game Codes For PSN
Paypal $'s
Amazon $'s
PSN $'s
MS Points
Vudu Movies I Dont Have

Haves:

Ultraviolet Only:
Moneyball
Hangover 2 (Warner Code)
Contagion (Warner Code)
Paranormal Activity 3
J Edgar (Warner Code)
Jack & Jill
Happy Feet 2 (Warner Code Is Redeemed)

Vudu Only
Vudu $5 Credits (Have 4 Left, can use up to 5 per account)

Cowboys and Aliens
Tower Heist
Hugo

iTunes Only
Lincoln Lawyer
Scream 4
Warrior

Wants:

Full Game Codes For PSN
Paypal $'s
Amazon $'s
PSN $'s
MS Points
Vudu Movies I Dont Have

Haves:

Ultraviolet Only:
Moneyball
Horrible Bosses (Has Warner Code)
Dolphin Tale (Has Warner Code)
Hangover 2 (Has Warner Code)
Final Destination 5 (Has Warner Code)
Crazy Stupid Love (Has Warner Code)
Contagion (HasWarner Code)
Paranormal Activity 3
A Very Harold and Kumar Christmas (Has Warner Code)
J Edgar (Has Warner Code)
Jack & Jill
Happy Feet 2 (Warner Code Redeemed)
Justice League Doom (Warner Code Redeemed)

Vudu Only
Vudu $5 Credits (Have 4 Left, can use up to 5 per account)

Cowboys and Aliens
Tower Heist
Hugo

iTunes Only
Lincoln Lawyer
Scream 4
Warrior

Wants:

Full Game Codes For PSN
Paypal $'s
Amazon $'s
PSN $'s
MS Points
Vudu Movies I Dont Have

Haves:

Ultraviolet Only:
Moneyball
Contagion (Has Warner Code)
Paranormal Activity 3
Jack & Jill
Happy Feet 2 (Has Warner Code)

Vudu Only
Vudu $5 Credits (Have 4 left, can use up to 5 per account)

Cowboys and Aliens
Tower Heist
Hugo
Dream House
Footloose (2011 Version)
The Thing (2011 Version)

iTunes Only
Lincoln Lawyer
Scream 4
Warrior

Wants:

Full Game Codes For PSN
Paypal $'s
Amazon $'s
PSN $'s
MS Points
Vudu Movies I Dont Have

Haves:

Ultraviolet Only:
Moneyball
Contagion (Has Warner Code)
Paranormal Activity 3
Jack & Jill
Happy Feet 2 (Has Warner Code)

Vudu Only

Cowboys and Aliens
Tower Heist
Hugo
Dream House
Footloose (2011 Version)
The Thing (2011 Version)
Hop

iTunes Only
Lincoln Lawyer
Scream 4
Warrior

Wants:

Full Game Codes For PSN
Paypal $'s
Amazon $'s
PSN $'s
MS Points
Vudu Movies I Dont Have

Have -

Forgetting Sarah Marshall (Itunes)
Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon (Itunes)

Want -

Hugo
Offers...

Haves:

Ultraviolet Only:
Moneyball
Horrible Bosses (Includes Warner Insiders Code)
Dolphin Tale (Icludes Warner Insiders Code)
Hangover 2 (Includes Warner Insiders Code)
Final Destination 5 (Includes Warner Insiders Code)
Crazy Stupid Love (Inlcudes Warner Insiders Code)
Contagion (Includes Warner INsiders Code)
Paranormal Activity 3
A Very Harold and Kumar Christmas (Includes Warner Insiders Code)
J Edgar (Includes Warner Insiders Code)
Jack & Jill
Happy Feet 2 (Includes Warner Insiders Code)
Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close (Includes Warner Insiders Code)

Vudu Only

Ultraviolet AND Vudu or iTunes (You Get Both In One)
Cowboys and Aliens
Tower Heist
Dream House
Footloose (2011 Version)
Hop

iTunes Only
Scream 4
Warrior

iTunes Only That Need DC Disc (I Only Have The Codes)
Alvin & The Chipmunks Chipwrecked
Captain America
Descendants
Fright Night
Immortals
In Time
Kung Fu Panda 2
Mr Poppers Penguins
Rango
Puss In Boots
The Sitter
Thor
True Grit

Wants:

Full Game Codes For PSN
Paypal $'s
Amazon $'s
PSN $'s
MS Points
Vudu Movies I Dont Have

Have:

Digital Copy codes for the following movies: ($2.50 each via Amz GC preferred)

To Kill a Mockingbird
Big Lebowski
Jurassic Park
Jurassic Park 2
Jurassic Park 3
Scarface
Saw : Final Chapter (expired recently, unknown if will work)
Paul (expired recently, unknown if will work)

Have Ultra Violet code(s) for
Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Want iTunes of
Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Men In Black I & II

Five dollars each movie would prefer an iTunes gift card or Amazon gift card or XBox Points

Haves:

Ultraviolet Only:
Moneyball
Crazy Stupid Love (Inlcudes Warner Insiders Code)
Contagion (Includes Warner INsiders Code)
Paranormal Activity 3
Jack & Jill

Vudu Only

Cowboys and Aliens
Tower Heist
Dream House
Footloose (2011 Version)
Hop

iTunes Only
Scream 4
Warrior

Captain America
Descendants
Fright Night
Immortals
In Time
Kung Fu Panda 2
Mr Poppers Penguins
Rango
Puss In Boots
The Sitter
Thor
True Grit

Wants:

Full Game Codes For PSN
Paypal $'s
Amazon $'s
PSN $'s
MS Points
Vudu Movies I Dont Have

NEW PRICES! ALL CODES $2 EACH, 6 FOR $10, OR 15 FOR $20!

Haves:

Ultraviolet Only:
Moneyball
Crazy Stupid Love (Includes Warner Insiders Code)
Contagion (Includes Warner Insiders Code)
Paranormal Activity 3
Jack & Jill

Vudu Only
We Bought A Zoo

Cowboys and Aliens
Tower Heist
Dream House
Footloose (2011 Version)
Hop

iTunes Only
Monsters
Ong Bak 3
Scream 4
Vanishing On 7th Street
Warrior

Captain America
Descendants
Fright Night
Immortals
In Time
Kung Fu Panda 2
Mr Poppers Penguins
Rango
Puss In Boots
The Sitter
Thor
True Grit
We Bought A Zoo

Wants:

Full Game Codes For PSN
Paypal $'s
Amazon $'s
PSN $'s
MS Points
Vudu Movies I Dont Have

Haves
------
Paypal
Transformers Dark of The Moon - Itunes and Ultraviolet (came in 3d release)
tiger 13 pre-order bonus for 360

Wants
-------
either itunes or ultraviolet
-------
DC movies
Warrior
Marvel Movies

Haves:

Ultraviolet Only:
Moneyball
Jack & Jill

Vudu Only

Tower Heist
Dream House
Footloose (2011 Version)

iTunes Only
Scream 4
Vanishing On 7th Street

Captain America
Descendants
Fright Night
Immortals
In Time
Iron Lady
Kung Fu Panda 2
Mr Poppers Penguins
Rango
Puss In Boots
The Sitter
Thor
True Grit
We Bought A Zoo

Wants:

Full Game Codes For PSN
Paypal $'s
Amazon $'s
PSN $'s
MS Points
Vudu Movies I Dont Have

Have:
VUDU:
Let Me In
Neverland (Syfy mini series)

iTunes digital copy (needs disc):
Batman Year One

Want:
Microsoft points
PSN money
Amazon money
Make an offer

Have to trade:
(Ultraviolet Codes)

HP DH pt.2
J Edgar
Horrible Bosses
Hangover Part II
Moneyball
Final destination 5
Tower Heist
Jack Jill

PSP Game: Papapon 2

Want:
Paypal
PSN anything
Amazon
Vudu
offers

feel free to PM me!

Haves:

Ultraviolet Only:
Moneyball
Jack & Jill

Vudu Only
Vudu $5 Credits (Have 3 left, can use up to 5 per account)

Tower Heist
Dream House
Footloose (2011 Version)

iTunes Only
Scream 4
Vanishing On 7th Street

Captain America
Descendants
Fright Night
Immortals
In Time
Iron Lady
Kung Fu Panda 2
Mr Poppers Penguins
Rango
Puss In Boots
The Sitter
Thor
True Grit
We Bought A Zoo

Wants:

Full Game Codes For PSN
Paypal $'s
Amazon $'s
PSN $'s
MS Points
Vudu Movies I Dont Have

Haves:

Ultraviolet Only:
Jack & Jill

Tower Heist
Footloose (2011 Version)
Mission Impossible Ghost Protocol

iTunes Only

Descendants
Fright Night
Immortals
In Time
Iron Lady
Kung Fu Panda 2
Mr Poppers Penguins
Puss In Boots
The Sitter
Thor
True Grit
We Bought A Zoo

Wants:

Full Game Codes For PSN
Paypal $'s
Amazon $'s
PSN $'s
MS Points
Vudu Movies I Dont Have

Haves:

Ultraviolet Only:
Jack & Jill

Tower Heist
Footloose (2011 Version)

iTunes Only

Descendants
Fright Night
Immortals
In Time
Iron Lady
Kung Fu Panda 2
Mr Poppers Penguins
Puss In Boots
The Sitter
Thor
True Grit
We Bought A Zoo

Wants:

Full Game Codes For PSN
Paypal $'s
Amazon $'s
PSN $'s
MS Points
Vudu Movies I Dont Have

Haves:

Ultraviolet Only:
Jack & Jill

iTunes Only

Descendants
Fright Night
In Time
Iron Lady
Kung Fu Panda 2
Mr Poppers Penguins
Puss In Boots
The Sitter
Thor
True Grit
We Bought A Zoo

Wants:

Full Game Codes For PSN
Paypal $'s
Amazon $'s
PSN $'s
MS Points
Vudu Movies I Dont Have

Digital Copies

My wants I will pay $2.50 for code only copies and $7.50 TV Season sets
Atonement
Double Indemnity
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
Let It Shine - $5 Shipped with Disc or $6 if DMR is intact
The Birds
Vertigo

2 Broke Girls - pending from spiceyjac
All Animated Batman Seasons
The Big Bang Theory: Season 5

My Haves

UltraViolet Only
Ghost Rider 2 - $2
Underworld Awakening - $2

iTunes Direct Redemption Only Vudu/UV Copy has been used.
Battleship - $2.50

Both iTunes and bonus UltraViolet
Mission Impossible 4 - $2.50

Haves:

Ultraviolet Only:
Jack & Jill
New Years Eve (Includes Warner Insiders Code)

iTunes Only

Descendants
Fright Night
In Time
Iron Lady
Kung Fu Panda 2
Mr Poppers Penguins
Puss In Boots
The Sitter
Thor
True Grit
W/E
We Bought A Zoo

Wants:

Full Game Codes For PSN
Paypal $'s
Amazon $'s
PSN $'s
MS Points
Vudu Movies I Dont Have

I have:

Drive (Ultraviolet)
Transformer 3 (Itunes)
Super 8 (Itunes)
Hugo (Ultraviolet or Itunes)

Want -

XBLA Games
Microsoft Points
Paypal
PSN Games or Credits
offers

Looking to Purchase any digital codes I do not own. Will pay asking price if reasonable.

Codes for Trade:

New Year Eve
Joyful Noise
Green Lantern

Payment Methods:

Paypal
Microsoft Points
PSN Points
Amazon Gift Card

Which ever way you prefer payment.

List Digital Copies Own
Itunes: