Photo
* * * * * 47 votes

DVD/Blu Digital / Ultraviolet Code Trade - READ THE OP! ONE POST EVERY THREE DAYS!

• Please log in to reply
6209 replies to this topic

#331 HandsomeDan

HandsomeDan

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 05:13 PM

Looking for UV\VUDU codes for the following:

Lawless
Looper
Resident Evil: Damnation
Bourne Legacy
Pitch Perfect

Will make payments via Paypal or Amazon GC, your preference.

**NOT** interested in itunes.

#332 invisiblegt

invisiblegt

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 06:22 PM

TRADES ONLY. TRADES ONLY. TRADES ONLY.

I have the following codes available for trade. To the best of my knowledge, they are all from Blu-rays:

Ted (iTunes x 2)
Five Year Engagement (iTunes)
Cabin in the Woods (iTunes)
Transformer 3 (UV)
Dark Knight Rises (UV)
Dark Knight Trilogy (UV)
That's My Boy (UV)
Ted (UV)
Total Recall (UV)
The Bourne Legacy (UV/iTunes)

I am looking for Blu-ray UV codes for Looper, Diary of a Wimpy Kid, Ice Age 4, Dredd, and a whole bunch else. As an added incentive, I am willing to trade two of my codes for one code, if that one code is something I'm really eager to get. So, send me a PM with any offers. Thank you.

(As an aside, I am only interested in trading. None of the aforementioned codes are for sale, as I do not have a PayPal account. Trades only.)

#333 at_ease32

at_ease32

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 07:09 PM

TRADES ONLY. TRADES ONLY. TRADES ONLY.

I have the following codes available for trade. To the best of my knowledge, they are all from Blu-rays:

Ted (iTunes x 2)
Five Year Engagement (iTunes)
Cabin in the Woods (iTunes)
Transformer 3 (UV)
Dark Knight Rises (UV)
Dark Knight Trilogy (UV)
That's My Boy (UV)
Ted (UV)
Total Recall (UV)
The Bourne Legacy (UV/iTunes)

I am looking for Blu-ray UV codes for Looper, Diary of a Wimpy Kid, Ice Age 4, Dredd, and a whole bunch else. As an added incentive, I am willing to trade two of my codes for one code, if that one code is something I'm really eager to get. So, send me a PM with any offers. Thank you.

(As an aside, I am only interested in trading. None of the aforementioned codes are for sale, as I do not have a PayPal account. Trades only.)

send me an email at Jeff32@gmail.com. I'm looking for Ted and Bourne Legacy UV

I have :

Bluray
Looper (UV)
Ghost Rider 2 (UV)
Final Destination 5 (UV)
Hangover 2 (UV)
The Grey (UV)
Step Up Revolution (UV)

DVD
Thats my boy (UV from DVD)
Magic Mike (UV from DVD)

Edited by at_ease32, 02 January 2013 - 01:29 AM.

#334 ghostyroasty

ghostyroasty

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 09:01 PM

Looking for:
Looper Blu-Ray UV.

Have Paypal.

#335 wzz

wzz

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 January 2013 - 10:36 PM

*sold* What to expect when expecting(UV)
*sold* Dark Knight Rises(UV)
*sold* Hunger Games(UV)
*sold* Lorax(UV)
*sold* Snow White & the Huntsmen
*sold* Expendable 2
*sold* Fast Times Ridgemont High

Edited by wzz, 04 January 2013 - 01:09 AM.

#336 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 02 January 2013 - 12:40 AM

Available immediately

Have

Taken 2 - CinemaNow early release code (from BluRay preorder of Taken 2)

Want

$5 PayPal or Amazon GC

#337 ready2play

ready2play

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 January 2013 - 12:49 PM

Interested in just about any UV code or any linkable to UV accounts codes at 2.00 or less.

PM sent

#338 curtishd

curtishd

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 02 January 2013 - 05:39 PM

Looking for in hdx:
Looper
Dredd

#339 jgiovanni

jgiovanni

Posted 03 January 2013 - 12:28 AM

Looking for BR UV code for Premium Rush

jgiovanni.png

Please check out DCUVHD.com for all UV/ITunes movie trading needs!

#340 Mike UFC

Mike UFC

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 01:17 AM

UV/iTunes DIGITAL COPIES - $2.50 each unless marked. All come from blu-rays.

The Dark Knight Rises (UV only)

Edited by Mike UFC, 31 January 2013 - 02:59 PM.

#341 jcp42877

jcp42877

Semper Fortis

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 05:19 AM

Can someone/show explain to me the difference in the SD and HD ultraviolet copies?

Obviously I know what SHOULD be the difference, but several of my UVs I've gotten in blus and added to my collection look very much SD on my retina iPad.

I mean, it's nowhere like watching a DVD and Bluray on my 720p 32" tv, or even an HD itunes title. I could understand 1 in a few titles being SD...but my collection so far sits at 12, and out of the 4 I've watched...they look SD, and they all came from Blus.
Posted Image

#342 wzz

wzz

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 05:20 AM

Can someone/show explain to me the difference in the SD and HD ultraviolet copies?

Obviously I know what SHOULD be the difference, but several of my UVs I've gotten in blus and added to my collection look very much SD on my retina iPad.

I mean, it's nowhere like watching a DVD and Bluray on my 720p 32" tv, or even an HD itunes title. I could understand 1 in a few titles being SD...but my collection so far sits at 12, and out of the 4 I've watched...they look SD, and they all came from Blus.

i dont use UV. but from what i gather, if u try to stream it on ur ipad, etc. it's in SD.
[someone shld confirm this]

how did u get it into ur ipad? downloaded it from UV? and transferred it to an iPad?[is that possible?]

#343 jcp42877

jcp42877

Semper Fortis

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 05:46 AM

i dont use UV. but from what i gather, if u try to stream it on ur ipad, etc. it's in SD.
[someone shld confirm this]

how did u get it into ur ipad? downloaded it from UV? and transferred it to an iPad?[is that possible?]

I use all mine through th Flixster app. And I download all the movies I want to watch before viewing them. I actually just did a test run on 2 different movies, both which came from codes in Blus.

Streamed one and played another I had downloaded...they both looked good, but not 720p/1080p quality...

Idk what gives..

Just booted up Ted that I have as an HD iTunes movie copy, and it looks gorgeous.
Posted Image

#344 wzz

wzz

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 05:55 AM

I love iTunes HD (:
just need them to convert all my SD->HD (i wish! lol)

studios need to start with giving out iTunes HD!

#345 jcp42877

jcp42877

Semper Fortis

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 06:05 AM

I love iTunes HD (:
just need them to convert all my SD->HD (i wish! lol)

studios need to start with giving out iTunes HD!

Yea...I definitely think iTunes has the right idea with their new releases. But then again, they're charging you the same price for an HD as the Bluray combo you could buy on release day. But they do look mighty fine!

I just want to see one UV title DOWNLOADED look as good as my iTunes HD movies.
Posted Image

#346 SEAL62505

SEAL62505

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 02:02 PM

Yea...I definitely think iTunes has the right idea with their new releases. But then again, they're charging you the same price for an HD as the Bluray combo you could buy on release day. But they do look mighty fine!

I just want to see one UV title DOWNLOADED look as good as my iTunes HD movies.

I know the iPad VUDU app only lets you stream in SD for now. (My understanding is that VUDU recently released their android tablet app and it has more features than the iPad one at the moment - not sure what the feature differences are though)

I believe Flixster is the same - SD only on iPad.

If you really want to see what in your collection is HDX (1080P), HD (720p), or SD - The easiest way is to log into VUDU.com once it is linked to your UV account. You can also stream in high def on Mac and PC so that you could get an idea of what UV high def can look like.

My opinion based on watching on a 1080p tv
HDX looks great (or even HD)
SD looks below DVD quality to me... I typically avoid at all costs. :-)

By the way - HDX is just the VUDU made up term for 1080P - Their fancy way of differentiating between their 720P streams...

#347 heraymo1

heraymo1

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 03:27 PM

looking for
Looper
Ted
from bluerays for 3.00 each

#348 gambit444

gambit444

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 04:46 PM

Why would anyone want the itunes digital? with the UV you can stream it wherever & you can also dowload the 1080P version and load it on your Ipad.

on topic, looking for $2 HD Bluray UV's of:
Looper
Pitch Perfect
Ted
House at the end of the street
That's My Boy
Total Recall
Make offers for other titles

Edited by gambit444, 04 January 2013 - 04:39 AM.

#349 SadPanda99

SadPanda99

I hate know it alls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 05:02 PM

Why would anyone want the itunes digital? with the UV you can stream it wherever & you can also dowload the 1080P version and load it on your Ipad.

on topic, looking for $2 HD Bluray UV's of:
Looper
Resident Evil: Retribution
Pitch Perfect
Ted
The Lorax (Remake)
Expendables 2
Footloose (Remake)
The Cabin in the Woods
That's My Boy
Total Recall
Make offers for other titles

How are you downloading to the ipad, someone I work with who's a mac nut was having a fit about his missing iTunes code
Posted Image

PM me to trade for EA PGA 11, MMA, Shift 2 Season Passes

#350 jcp42877

jcp42877

Semper Fortis

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 05:40 PM

Just in...

Big Bang Theory Season 5 UV

First PM with $15 Paypal gifted gets it!
Posted Image

#351 gambit444

gambit444

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 06:25 PM

How are you downloading to the ipad, someone I work with who's a mac nut was having a fit about his missing iTunes code

In vudu & Flixster, you just select the movie from your list & theres an option to download it. from there you just add it to your itunes Library.

Posted Image

Edited by gambit444, 03 January 2013 - 06:31 PM.
added additional info

#352 Turning180

Turning180

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 06:29 PM

Have:

Captain America: The First Avenger - $1.50 (iTunes and requires disc)
Ice Age 4: Continental Drift $2.50 (iTunes and requires disc)

Want to buy (from Blu-ray):

Dredd (UV)
Lawless (VUDU)
Safety Not Guaranteed (UV)
Sanctum (UV)
Savages (UV)
Watchmen (UV)

#353 speedfoot

speedfoot

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 06:50 PM

In vudu & Flixster, you just select the movie from your list & theres an option to download it. from there you just add it to your itunes Library.

Posted Image

This actually won't work. You need to download an app capable of downloading. Vudu does not support it at this time. You can download either the Flixster app or CinemaNow. Both support downloading of movies.

You will then need to download the movie within the app. You cannot download it from the computer & transfer to the iPad.

Hope this helps.

#354 gambit444

gambit444

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 07:06 PM

This actually won't work. You need to download an app capable of downloading. Vudu does not support it at this time. You can download either the Flixster app or CinemaNow. Both support downloading of movies.

You will then need to download the movie within the app. You cannot download it from the computer & transfer to the iPad.

Hope this helps.

WOW. i just assumed "download HDX" meant download the HDX version of the movie. very annoying. especially considering flixster generally works like garbage.

#355 speedfoot

speedfoot

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 07:08 PM

WOW. i just assumed "download HDX" meant download the HDX version of the movie. very annoying. especially considering flixster generally works like garbage.

it will download HDX but will only be playable within the vudu software on your actual machine. i recommend cinemanow's app. their service is UV compatible & the software actually works. also they've got a sweet disc to digital program going on right now that you can actually use from home instead of trying to get the person behind the photo counter to figure out what's going on!

#356 SadPanda99

SadPanda99

I hate know it alls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 07:14 PM

it will download HDX but will only be playable within the vudu software on your actual machine. i recommend cinemanow's app. their service is UV compatible & the software actually works. also they've got a sweet disc to digital program going on right now that you can actually use from home instead of trying to get the person behind the photo counter to figure out what's going on!

I tried the disc2digital and of 5 discs only 1 was convertible. Bloody annoying to try each one and be told Nope!!
Posted Image

#357 gambit444

gambit444

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 07:19 PM

I tried the disc2digital and of 5 discs only 1 was convertible. Bloody annoying to try each one and be told Nope!!

here's the cinemanow list of convertable movies
https://www.dropbox....tles_121912.pdf

vudu also has D2D & there list is likely a little different so you can try the ones that didnt work there over here:
http://www.vudu.com/...to_digital.html
note: you will have to go into walmart & deal with the photo clerk but i found it simple.

#358 SadPanda99

SadPanda99

I hate know it alls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 07:23 PM

here's the cinemanow list of convertable movies
https://www.dropbox....tles_121912.pdf

vudu also has D2D & there list is likely a little different so you can try the ones that didnt work there over here:
http://www.vudu.com/...to_digital.html
note: you will have to go into walmart & deal with the photo clerk but i found it simple.

Walmart violated my original disc by putting an indelible print on the disc to indicate it had been converted to vudu. Pissed me off, and my experience was awful as they were clueless and couldn't get the machine working. A typical day at walmart for me.

Your link is no longer valid, and I found another link that said the list is no longer valid on a cinemanow forum.
Posted Image

#359 speedfoot

speedfoot

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 07:25 PM

they acutally stamped the top of my disc & rubbed it against the underside of another disc. i don't plan on doing it again any time soon.

#360 gambit444

gambit444

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 January 2013 - 07:41 PM

they acutally stamped the top of my disc & rubbed it against the underside of another disc. i don't plan on doing it again any time soon.

did they use an actual stamp? or did the machine do it? I didnt see them stamp my blu's. crap. now i gotta check them out.