FS: PS3 Accessories, Strategy Guides, PS2 Boxed |/| Wants: Demon Souls, FF XIII-2 DLC

RiPaCRoMBiE

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
Hello fellow CAGers,
I haven't been on here in a while as life has taken up most of my time and have been doing a ton of PC gaming. I'm getting ready for a big move soon and stumbled upon my old stash of gaming stuff I still had sitting around and realized that they all need a new home that appreciates them more than I have been :cry:. Everything on here has pictures and should be included in a gallery that I am going to host until everything is sold. If you want additional pictures, don't hesitate to ask as it's all sitting here waiting to be boxed up and shipped out. I want to get rid of it all to help my girlfriend scream a bit less about the amount of space I consume with all my gaming/car stuff. Well, here we go, hopefully you find something you like.

Quick Rule(s):
I hold anything sent through PM from the point of which I begin contacting you back for 12hrs. If your not sure after 12hrs, I will immediately move to the next person in line for the item(s). To remind you, if you send me a PM and I don't get back to you for a few hours or so, your timer does not start then. It starts when I reply to you with an answer on it's availability and begin our communication. Lastly, you are only permitted (1) FREE item per purchase. Sorry, I have to be fair because usually first come, first serve are rewarded for taking the initiative. Lastly, if the item says "PENDING SALE", that does not mean you do not have a chance. Still feel free to PM and add yourself next in line or to the list. If it says "CG", that means that someone through craigslist has reserved the item. Again, do not hesitate to PM and put yourself in reserve if they fall through.

Payments:
I accept Amazon Payments & PayPal. I prefer Amazon Payments but PayPal is fine if that is what you are comfortable with. If you want to purchase a large quantity of items, reserve them and we can work something out for shipping large quantities. All the shipping is going to be $3, unless, it's the systems, in which I am charging $10 for each of them. For every item to add, it will cost $1.50ea as long as it is not a system. Let the buying begin!

Trading & Prices:
I added the very few and limited item(s) I am interested in trading for at the bottom of my list. I spent a good amount of time checking what the items in this thread are selling for and knocking off $5-$10 off the cheapest prices I could find. I want to work with anyone interested to get this stuff out the door and in your hands.

browse.php
browse.php
entire-lot-sm.jpg

browse.php

Gaming Systems: [photos]

• Playstation + (2) Controllers - Not Boxed $15
  • Playstation Dual Shock System - Boxed (SCPH-9001/94010) $30 - SOLD [ CG ]
  • Playstation 2 - Boxed (SCPH-50001/97011) $50
  • Sega Saturn - Boxed (MK-80001) $50 - SOLD [ CG ]
  • Nintendo Entertainment System, Action Set - Boxed $75
  • Playstation Portable Slim [8GB Memory/2nd Battery/etc...] (PSP-2001IS/98891) $70

Games:
[photos]

• Killzone 2 (PS3) $5 - SOLD [ CG ]
  • Resistance 2 (PS3) $5 - SOLD [ CG ]
  • Street Fighter IV (PS3) $5 - SOLD [ CG ]
  • Tomb Raider - Underworld (PS3) $5 - SOLD [ CG ]
  • Kingdom Hearts - Re: Chain of Memories (PS2) $10 - SOLD [ nnthomas ]
  • Kingdom Hearts II (PS2) $10 - SOLD [ astr0boy ]
  • Kingdom Hearts (PS2) $10 - SOLD [ astr0boy ]
  • God of War II (PS2) $8
  • God of War (PS2) $10
  • Dragon Quest VIII - Journey of The Cursed King (PS2) $5 - SOLD [ znaumann88 ]
  • Breath of Fire - Dragon Quarter (PS2) $8
  • Spyro - A Hero's Tail (PS2) $8
  • The Legend of Spyro - The Eternal Night (PS2) $10
  • Fable (XBOX) $5
  • HALO 2 (XBOX) $5
  • HALO - GOTY (XBOX) $5

Gaming Guides: [photos]

• Super Metroid Nintendo Player's Strategy Guide (1994) $40
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past Nintendo Player's Strategy Guide (1992) $45
  • Kingdom Hearts Official Strategy Guide (2002) $5 - SOLD [ znaumann88 ]
  • Kingdom Hearts II Official Strategy Guide (2006) $5 - SOLD [ znaumann88 ]
  • Tomb Raider: Underworld: The Official Guide (2008) $5 - SOLD [ CG ]
  • Super Mario 64 Game Secrets: Prima's Unauthorized Game Secrets (1996) $5 - SOLD [ CG ]
  • Alundra: Prima's Unauthorized Game Secrets (1998) $5
  • The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask - Official Nintendo Player's Guide (2000) $10 - SOLD [ znaumann88 ]
  • Paper Mario: The Official Players Guide (2001) $5
  • Lost Odyssey: Prima Official Game Guide (2008) $5 - SOLD [ znaumann88 ]
  • Street Fighter IV (The Official Game Guide) FREE! - CLAIMED [ znaumann88 ]
  • Fable II Signature Series Guide (2008) $5
  • Killzone 2 Signature Series Guide (2009) $5 - SOLD [ CG ]

Accessories: [photos]

• XBOX360 Keypad Controller Attachment (White) $5 - SOLD [ Crimsonfatale ]
  • FragFX ver. 1 (Rapid Fire modded) $15
  • FragFX ver. 2 $25 - SOLD [ CG ]
  • FRAGnStein by Bannco $25
  • Logitech Cordless Vantage PS3 Bluetooth Headset $35 - SOLD [ CG ]
  • Playstation 3 Component Cable (Unopened) $10 - SOLD [ CG ]
  • Playstation Portable Component Cable (Resealed) $5
  • XCM K.O Gear Rapid Fire/Macro USB Hookup (Works with XBOX, XBOX360, PLAYSTATION3) $15
  • NES Advantage Joypad $5
  • PS2 X-PORT - Boxed $15
  • Action Replay Max $10
  • PS2 Start-Up Disc 3.0 FREE!
  • HD Loader + 120GB HD $15
  • GameShark Collection (ver. 4 & 5.4) $20
  • Sega Saturn Time Crisis Gun $5 - SOLD [ tooshorty6432168 ]
  • XBOX Controller (Blue) $3 - SOLD [ nnthomas ]
  • Aresenal PS2 Rapid Fire Controller $5
  • Sony PS2 Controller $3 - SOLD [ astr0boy ]
  • (4) Black & (2) Red 8MB PS2 Memory Cards $10 - SOLD [ Crimsonfatale ]
Blizzcon 2011 Swag: [photos]

• World of Warcraft Pin $10
  • World of Warcraft Trading Cards $5
  • MEGA BLOKS - Thrall $15
  • Diablo III - Mini Tyrael $35

Zelda Ocarina: [photos]

• 100% Genuine Zelda Ocarina (Priced together) $30
  • 100% Silk Pouch, Made in Nepal (Priced together)

WANTS:

• Demon Souls (Original Copy, Black label)
  • Final Fantasy XIII-2 Omega Weapon DLC

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='sharpeone']Do you happen to know if the boxed NES system works?[/QUOTE]
Yes, it 100% works. Right before I sealed it (I have a plastic wrapping machine), I tested it with the game it comes with. It loaded up the first try. I also went through and cleaned it thoroughly and everything should be as clean as I could possibly get it.

Let me know if you have anymore questions.

[quote name='nnthomas']Around 3 a day. Will send paypal later today, btw.[/QUOTE]
Awesome, sounds good and thanks for the info.

FYI - I only hold things for 12 hours.

I just realized that when I updating the post from work earlier, it completely ruined all my links somehow. I've re-updated the post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Stupid question but are you just selling or are you checking lists as well? If you are please CML for the LoZ Ocarina and the Xbox 360 keypad. Thanks

bread's done
Back