337 replies to this topic

#331 snakemaster2389

snakemaster2389

Temporarily Banned

• Temporarily Banned Users

Posted 24 November 2012 - 02:53 PM

If anyone's interested in rumor fun:

Resident Evil Revelations rated for 360, ps3 in Korea

yep this looks like its true, was on ign yesterday. I have Revelations on 3DS and it is great
Twitter: @marcandretta check out my reviews @ http://bgbureau.com & www.marcandretta.tumblr.com Check Out My Youtube Channel!http://www.youtube.com/snakemaster2389 NEED A REVIEWER/WRITER? PM ME!!

Posted Image
Posted Image

#332 handsomepete

handsomepete

Posted 27 November 2012 - 03:01 AM

Is there a better solo way than running through Chris ch 2 to build up skill points? I'd like to get the mad skillz trophy (last one I need for plat) but I'm still short 500k.

MildObstruction.png

#333 Woltaire

Woltaire

2NE1 & SNSD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 06:51 PM

Is there a better solo way than running through Chris ch 2 to build up skill points? I'd like to get the mad skillz trophy (last one I need for plat) but I'm still short 500k.

You can try getting S Ranks in Mercanaries, though it would be much easier with a partner unless he/she is incompetent at building combos or dies easily. Not sure if it'd be faster/consistent than Chris Chapter 2 (never thought about farming that part), but I assume it'd be a lot less tedious and fun instead of a chore.
Posted Image

#334 handsomepete

handsomepete

Posted 30 November 2012 - 02:35 PM

You can try getting S Ranks in Mercanaries, though it would be much easier with a partner unless he/she is incompetent at building combos or dies easily. Not sure if it'd be faster/consistent than Chris Chapter 2 (never thought about farming that part), but I assume it'd be a lot less tedious and fun instead of a chore.

Decided to take your advice and after a frustrating slew of bad partners and learning curve issues of my own, I've actually taken a bit of a shine to this rendition of Mercenaries. The improved mobility makes it a lot more fun than previous iterations. It's hard to keep things going solo sometimes and if you have a bad duo partner it can be super frustrating, but when it works it works.

Did manage to get a 150 combo on Steel Beast this morning with a random partner and was infinitely pleased with myself (I had been wondering why there was a 'millions' column in the score number). Somehow only walked away with like 3000 skill points, but whatever.

MildObstruction.png

#335 Woltaire

Woltaire

2NE1 & SNSD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 04:17 AM

Decided to take your advice and after a frustrating slew of bad partners and learning curve issues of my own, I've actually taken a bit of a shine to this rendition of Mercenaries. The improved mobility makes it a lot more fun than previous iterations. It's hard to keep things going solo sometimes and if you have a bad duo partner it can be super frustrating, but when it works it works.

Did manage to get a 150 combo on Steel Beast this morning with a random partner and was infinitely pleased with myself (I had been wondering why there was a 'millions' column in the score number). Somehow only walked away with like 3000 skill points, but whatever.

Good to hear that you're having fun with the Mercenaries suggestion. I don't think I could replay Chris Chapter 2 repeatedly and admit that I was having any type of fun. If you still need help, I'm always down for a couple rounds or so of Mercenaries every now and then. I'm probably a bit rusty though since I haven't played much recently.

Also, not sure if anyone cares:

I wonder how they'll handle balancing issues with each character.
Posted Image

#336 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 04:36 AM

In RE5 it was all wesker's online so I doubt they'll handle balancing issues at all

#337 Woltaire

Woltaire

2NE1 & SNSD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 06:07 AM

In RE5 it was all wesker's online so I doubt they'll handle balancing issues at all

I remember that.

Apparently there are 3 new modes altogether. My friend just linked me to this: http://www.joystiq.c...box-gets-first/

Three new multiplayer modes are headed to the Xbox 360 of Resident Evil 6 on Tuesday, December 18: "Predator," "Survivors" and "Onslaught."

Predator casts one player as the bioweapon Ustanak, while all other players attempt to bring the great beast down.

Survivor mode augments regular solo/team vs. mode by making felled humans rise as zombies, who must chomp on some noggins before being able to respawn as a person.

Lastly, Onslaught sounds like a weird combination of Gear of War's Horde mode and Dr. Mario's multiplayer, where two players attempt to survive separate waves of enemies, with kill combos sending more zombies to the opponent's side.

Each mode will set you back 320 MS Points ($4) if purchased individually, or 720 MS Points ($9) if purchased as a bundle. No word on when this content will become available on other platforms.

Update: Capcom has uploaded some footage from each new mode – feel free to vault past the break to check it out. Also, Capcom-Unity confirms that a patch will come to Xbox 360 and PS3 at the same time. This free update allows players to adjust the camera's field of view, and adds co-op to the Ada campaign and the No Hope Left difficulty mode.

Predator:

Onslaught:

Survivor:

I guess it's better than nothing at all. Not going to go through the issue of discussing it being hidden/held back content since that's the widely accepted industry standard today. For what it's worth though, Predator and Onslaught seem like they would be fun. Hoping this would bolster the online community again. Last time I checked, not many people were playing Mercenaries anymore.

Edited by Ma12kez, 05 December 2012 - 07:28 AM.

Posted Image

#338 ZerotypeX

ZerotypeX

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 01:13 PM

Finished beating this game recently and it was fun. Not sure with all the nay sayers saying its the worst of the worst. Leon's campaign was probably my favorite and Chris's my least (felt very slow and long).

Just mopping up on some achievements and thoroughly enjoying Mercenaries mode. Wish xbox would have a sale on the maps and/or Capcom to add more character skins. Bums me out that Agent doesn't have an alt costume.
Currently Playing:
with myself

Posted Image