Photo
- - - - -

Pre-order 2/7-Fallout:New Vegas Ultimate, 2/28-Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition @ AMZ

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#31 Darkon_X

Darkon_X

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2012 - 09:48 PM

I always end up saying MKKKK when trying to pronouce MKKK

bj45hsYraNc

#32 V878

V878

Let's hug it out

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2012 - 10:12 PM

Surprised Bethesda is charging less for the PC version. Both Rage and Skyrim were $60 at launch last year for PC, so it seemed they were done with cheaper PC versions. Or maybe they're just being consistent with the fact NV came out before they started charging that extra $10.

#33 Golden Lemonz

Golden Lemonz

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2012 - 11:22 PM

MKKK why u no be lower priced.

#34 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2012 - 11:57 PM

If you looking to get New Vegas on PC, remember it uses Steam and well Steam puts NV and all the DLC on sale sometimes. If I remember correctly, holiday sale you could of had basically all of New Vegas for like $15.

Just a heads up.

Exactly. I don't get why people insisted on waiting for an Ultimate/GOTY bundle when it was already at $15 for all the content already.

#35 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2012 - 03:18 AM

In case anyone was wondering, MK Komplete is now up at amazon for $60. Wee-ow.

DAMN!!! hope BB does their usual $20-$30 off w/i 2 weeks or has some other deal.

Dang, that's more expensive than buying the vanilla version used from GameFly (so you get the online pass) and buying all the DLC ouright. I was hoping for $40 ala UMvC3. Hopefully the current listing is just placeholder.

watch for the BB deals like they did for RDR & LA Noire GOTY's $30 on release...I highly doubt they go the $20 DOTD for these since X-mas is over :cry:

#36 pwnthee

pwnthee

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2012 - 03:48 AM

Fallout 3 GOTY was $40 on release day while $60 retail. I hope/think BB or someone will have NV Ultimate for $30-$40 and I'll bite.

And whoever said they haven't played Fallout 3 GOTY yet...go play it! Fantastic game! It's my all-time favorite game. As long as you're not trying to rush through it, gonna take you at least 130 hours.
Billy Mitchell is better than you.