The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask Wiiware 150 Coins

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#31 miriamleo

miriamleo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2012 - 06:08 PM

I wonder if the games we get this way will get to transfer to the Wii U.

#32 salty tbone

salty tbone

Flipmode Squad

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2012 - 06:30 PM

150 coins = 3 Wii games ~$40-$50 each, or 5 DS/3DS games ~$30-$40 each, etc. (not counting Nintendo Selects or the recent $5-$8 Best Buy deals) That's a bit steep for these downloadable game rewards on when I think of it this way.

If you're buying a Wii game for $50 just to get 50 coins, you're doing it wrong.
[URL="http://www.goozex.com/trading/asp/goozexprofile.asp?id=558134175419"][/URL]

#33 SKEETER

SKEETER

YOU GOTTA DEAL WITH IT!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 January 2012 - 08:37 PM

If you're buying a Wii game for $50 just to get 50 coins, you're doing it wrong.

Yeah ok, you already said the same thing in one of the other Club Nintendo threads when someone else made the same comparison. I get it.

Anyway I know most of us are usually not paying MSRP, that's why were all here of course, but people still do for whatever reason (I know, shocking right). That's why I said not counting deals, cheaper priced games, etc.

Wii U ID: SKEETER
3DS Friend Code: 2707-1609-8783 (don't forget to PM me to add you too!)

laytonobj50%

#34 The Ebbtide

The Ebbtide

Posted 21 January 2012 - 11:05 PM

I wonder if the games we get this way will get to transfer to the Wii U.

Do they still not allow transferring of titles to a new system?

I can't justify my purchase of Zelda this late into the Wii's lifespan if the WiiU is coming out so soon and I won't be able to move the game to the new system in the future.

#35 TPerryoo7

TPerryoo7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2012 - 12:13 AM

Hmm my new wii doesnt have a nintendo club PIN number thing in the box, I got it from amazon a few months ago, and I just put the box under the bed, didnt even touch any manuals.

I emailed Nintendo, but would it be better to call them? Has anyone encountered this problem? i need ZEEELLLDDAAAAAA
Posted Image

#36 elhefe23

elhefe23

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2012 - 01:15 AM

Hmm my new wii doesnt have a nintendo club PIN number thing in the box, I got it from amazon a few months ago, and I just put the box under the bed, didnt even touch any manuals.

I emailed Nintendo, but would it be better to call them? Has anyone encountered this problem? i need ZEEELLLDDAAAAAA

You enter the serial number found on the bottom of the console to register it through Club Nintendo.

#37 Waggles

Waggles

What the funk n waggle are you talkin' bout?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2012 - 01:47 AM

You enter the serial number found on the bottom of the console to register it through Club Nintendo.

on the club nintendo website it says that it only accepts the club card code that is supposed to come with the system, and it wouldnt accept my wii serial number either.

#38 TPerryoo7

TPerryoo7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2012 - 03:38 AM

Yea I entered the serial no problem, but then it also says it requires a Club PIN form an insert in the box. I was only able to take the 30 coin survey, but nothing more! This is lame, Im still waiting on a response from Nintendo.
Posted Image

#39 gunnm

gunnm

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2012 - 03:56 AM

on the club nintendo website it says that it only accepts the club card code that is supposed to come with the system, and it wouldnt accept my wii serial number either.

Werd same thing.

#40 infiniteHorizon

infiniteHorizon

Posted 22 January 2012 - 07:42 AM

I just realized I had Metroid: Other M sitting on my shelf that I got during the holidays for like $5 thru bestbuy or gamestop I think, and that had a code in it. unfortunately, I'm now 10 club nintendo points short of being able to get this... not sure if this is the right place to ask, but I have two square enix codes, would trade both of those for a code (not sure if they're as desirable but PM me)

#41 khoido

khoido

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2012 - 07:12 PM

I just realized I had Metroid: Other M sitting on my shelf that I got during the holidays for like $5 thru bestbuy or gamestop I think, and that had a code in it. unfortunately, I'm now 10 club nintendo points short of being able to get this... not sure if this is the right place to ask, but I have two square enix codes, would trade both of those for a code (not sure if they're as desirable but PM me)

7 days after you register the game there will be a post-play survey for 10 coins, if I am not mistaken.

#42 infiniteHorizon

infiniteHorizon

Posted 22 January 2012 - 11:00 PM

7 days after you register the game there will be a post-play survey for 10 coins, if I am not mistaken.

is this for any game? even if it's a few years older? cus I see nothing saying that on the site, though it is showing I took one back when I register NSMB Wii, but that was back when that first came out so I'm just not familiar with if that's only for new release games?

#43 donssword

donssword

Gaming longer than u

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 January 2012 - 11:01 PM

re: Game and Watch
If you have access to a GBA, DSL, or GBA Player for GCN, the GBA Game and Watch Gallery carts are a better deal $$ and gameplay wise than the Club DS offerings. The Club G&W 1 only has 2 games on it while the Club G&W 2 has 3 games,incl one orig that combines Parachute and Octopus. I picked up the G&W Gallery 3 GBA and have been waaaay happy with it, enough to squash my lust for the Club DS cart.

I confess I still lust for that orig game though.

#44 Tsnake617

Tsnake617

Posted 22 January 2012 - 11:07 PM

is this for any game? even if it's a few years older? cus I see nothing saying that on the site, though it is showing I took one back when I register NSMB Wii, but that was back when that first came out so I'm just not familiar with if that's only for new release games?

I'm pretty sure that all games, even the cheap ones, have a post-play survey. They expire after 4 months or so, so take them before you forget. Even the free LoZ: Four Swords game for DSiWare has a post-play survey.

#45 lain21us

lain21us

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2012 - 03:17 AM

Do they give you a code?

#46 Metal Militia

Metal Militia

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2012 - 04:46 AM

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask is a MASTERPIECE! If you haven't played this game then download this asap! I have this game on the N64 as well as on the Zelda: Collecter's Edition disk on the Gamecube and I still downloaded this from club nintendo :D
Posted Image

#47 orimental

orimental

Now in High Definition

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2012 - 07:29 AM

Do you think they'll get around to MM 3DS?

Sent from my SGH-i917 using Board Express

#48 jshawnd

jshawnd

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2012 - 12:16 PM

I had the same problem, but then I opened the pack-in game (Mario Kart), entered the code from that, and got the 100 points.

#49 ZForce915

ZForce915

Group hug!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2012 - 04:29 PM

Turns out I only have 80 coins. SO CLOSE.
Posted Image

#50 FlyingMonkey9

FlyingMonkey9

Genetically Modified CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2012 - 04:43 PM

silly question, I bought a 3DS, and registered it on the site using the systems serial number. Do I need a separate club nintendo code from inside the box? Because it didnt give me ANY points?

#51 Pliskin

Pliskin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2012 - 04:52 PM

silly question, I bought a 3DS, and registered it on the site using the systems serial number. Do I need a separate club nintendo code from inside the box? Because it didnt give me ANY points?

Yep, you need both to get the coins.

#52 TPerryoo7

TPerryoo7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2012 - 06:29 AM

woo hoo I finally got it with a few calls to nintendo. They said they will make this a "one time exception" and credit me with the coins. Muwahahaha.

By the way this game looks GREAT... seriously Im loving how this looks. its much better and crisper than loading up the cartridge. I actually personally think the graphics are better than twilight princess on an HD TV.
Posted Image

#53 Smike

Smike

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2012 - 06:43 AM

I had the same problem, but then I opened the pack-in game (Mario Kart), entered the code from that, and got the 100 points.

My Mario Kart bundle had a 160 point code slip in the console box for the entire bundle, nothing in the game case. I'm not sure there's supposed to be anything in the game case.