CODMW3 X360 Ltd Console $299.99 Newegg.com

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#31 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2012 - 11:47 PM

No I don't install my games; I only have a 4GB Slim and play all multi platform games on the PS3. I'm not trying to be a fan boy but I have never ever ever heard a noise from my PS3. Not when loading, streaming, whatever and that thing runs like 12 hours a day.

I very well may have a bad 360 however it's never froze on me. I'm not sure where the noise is coming from as it's just as loud running netflix as it is loading games from discs.

#32 Untamed Sorrow

Untamed Sorrow

The Maple Kind ??

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2012 - 11:48 PM

I was having a hard time justifying my Gears console purchase too but:
1) I was using a FF13 360 and space was becoming a premium on the 250 GB HDD.
2) If you're using a phat 360, these new slims are virtually silent. I was pleasantly surprised at the difference.
3) The price of the 320 GB HDD alone is over $100. The 4GB Slim is $200. You're essentially getting an extra controller, a paint job and a game for free.
4) None of these things may be what you want to hear if you're trying to convince yourself to NOT BUY this bundle. :lol:

I already own a 250GB Slim model, the glossy one to be exact. The noise that everyone's referring to comes from the fan and becomes really noticeable while the console is vertical. You tap around the vent and it tones down. I don't believe its a defect, It's more of a design flaw since me, my brother & few friends share the same issue.

#33 Hunter Hybrid

Hunter Hybrid

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2012 - 06:04 AM

Any idea how long this deal will be up for?

#34 Pajama_Man

Pajama_Man

Posted 24 January 2012 - 06:12 AM

Must resist...so damn tempting!

I have the Goggle Offers $40 for $20 gift code and a Newegg 10% code (limit up to $20 off). Which would make this to be about $260 out of pocket.

Unfortunately I need to save for a new video card hehe. Gahhh!
Join the CAG's Steam Community HERE!
Posted Image

#35 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2012 - 06:18 AM

Must resist...so damn tempting!

I have the Goggle Offers $40 for $20 gift code and a Newegg 10% code (limit up to $20 off). Which would make this to be about $260 out of pocket.

Unfortunately I need to save for a new video card hehe. Gahhh!

I hear you can sell kidneys.