Assassin's Creed Revelations $29.99 at Amazon

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#31 ck76

ck76

Winter is Coming

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2012 - 10:24 PM

This one was destined for my $15-$20 range from the day it was announced.

AC 1 - Paid $50
AC 2 - Paid $35
AC:B - Paid $25

This is not to say I don't love the series, simply that history with AC anbd Ubisoft in general has taught me to wait 2-3 months for first drop and 6-12 months and their titles always drop to $15-$20 range.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#32 LeonSKennedy

LeonSKennedy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2012 - 08:14 AM

I'm going to guess a permanent price drop is in it's future. But none-the-less great deal. I need to get through Brotherhood still, but I've learned my lessons with AC games. See you at the inevitable $20 sale.

Same here! $19.99 and not a penny more. I learned that the hard way buying both Assassin's Creed II and Assassin's Creed Brotherhood. They both collected dust before I even played either, and by then they were both $19.99 (paid $40 or more for both). Only reason I didn't buy Revelations.

Rambojr03.png

card.png

fs.png

#33 hwmusic

hwmusic

Bloodrocuted

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2012 - 11:27 AM

This one was destined for my $15-$20 range from the day it was announced.

AC 1 - Paid $50
AC 2 - Paid $35
AC:B - Paid $25

This is not to say I don't love the series, simply that history with AC anbd Ubisoft in general has taught me to wait 2-3 months for first drop and 6-12 months and their titles always drop to $15-$20 range.

ouch $50 for AC 1, sorry man:)
Wait now, what did they say
about the human body and proportions of things?
Blood is an energy conductor.
I am full of that all I need is an outlet.
----Dethklok

#34 blinknot4

blinknot4

Posted 24 January 2012 - 01:12 PM

ouch $50 for AC 1, sorry man:)

I, too, bought the first AC at the 'ouch' price. It was back when it first came out and it was one of the best games on PS3 at the time.

But then the flag collecting.... it.... never.... stopped....

Dill The Noise.

471350.png champloo4.png

#35 MrshllJcb

MrshllJcb

Drinkin High Life

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2012 - 04:05 PM

I bought the first AC at launch on 360 for $60. I did really enjoy it, but this was long before I was a CAG and I was naive. At this point I cant think of any game id spend $60 out of pocket for now. I did just puck up AC 2 again though so I wil be lookin for more sales on Brotherhood and eventually this.

Edited by MrshllJcb, 24 January 2012 - 04:05 PM.
sucky phone

#36 buddynayr

buddynayr

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2012 - 04:10 PM

Brotherhood is $20 on Amazon right now. Looks like I'm finally getting my copy!

Also, I definitely collected all the flags in AC1. What a foolish decision.

#37 starmask2k3

starmask2k3

CAG MASTER'S

• Trading Ban

Posted 25 January 2012 - 11:43 AM

This is the newest one right

#38 J Rokk

J Rokk

- The IT Factor -

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2012 - 01:25 PM

If anyone misses this deal PM me and I have sealed copies for sell @ $28.50, so feel free to hit me up.

I have a limited amount in stock so jump on it soon if you want s copy. :)

:bouncy:

Been away from gaming for almost a year and a half. It feels good to be back, now I just have to catch up on a lot of good titles I have missed out on over the last two years = huge backlog for me.

:3ds: 12/1/2013 - Currently playing - Nintendo 3DS (Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story)

#39 jsdgame

jsdgame

PS4 Nation in da house

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2012 - 11:35 PM

yeah i got it at walmart for $30 too...pm from gamestop.com

#40 wolve

wolve

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2012 - 08:50 PM

Game is down to $30 again. Debating whether to buy now, or wait to see if it hits $20 by summer. I definitely want to play it before AC3.

#41 Br4inDead

Br4inDead

It's Buggerin' Time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2012 - 08:53 PM

Figured they were going to match the best buy drop today. Glad too because I had some amazon credit. Just finished brotherhood so I bought it.
"Watch out for flying chairs"
Posted Image

#42 wolve

wolve

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2012 - 09:09 PM

Figured they were going to match the best buy drop today. Glad too because I had some amazon credit. Just finished brotherhood so I bought it.

Ah, that's why the price went down again. Decided to bite the bullet and used some cashback points on my Discover card.

#43 SativaSam

SativaSam

The Price of Evil

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 March 2012 - 09:19 PM

Is this worth it at 30? I've beaten all of the previous ones but just wondering if this will go down more soon or not. Heard it was more of a grind than anything else.

Now Playing...

:ps4: Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition    :xb1: Titanfall

PSN: needLEEr

XBL: needLEEr

Come check out my trade list! Dozens of new titles for PS4, Xbox One, Wii U, Vita, & more! Rare Games & Retro too!

#44 masterchief2291

masterchief2291

CAGiversary!

• Trading Ban

Posted 12 March 2012 - 10:02 PM

Is this worth it at 30? I've beaten all of the previous ones but just wondering if this will go down more soon or not. Heard it was more of a grind than anything else.

i bought it for 30 and played through it and i feel i got my money's worth. it definitely is more of the same. the new stuff they added is really kinda of useless and tedious (bomb-making and tower defense). but from a narrative standpoint, it really does close out the ezio and altair plotline and there are some Fuck ing phenomenal moments in there for long time fans.