Wrongly negative reped

TAYL0R

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
I have been wrongly reped by someone abusing the feedback system. First of we were trading "used doritos codes" since they could be used twice. I offered some msp, I had a 80 msp code at the time, for 10 hours of used doritos codes. So I started redeeming codes and only 4 hours came up. oh well no big deal just used doritos codes. but no he gave me neg feedback. I gave him neg feedback too in a time of anger which was wrong. So if you could remove both feedback that would be nice. here is the other guy. http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/member.php?u=16589

I...I was positively reped once. ._. It's not something I like to talk about...but he was brought to CAG justice. Now he's marked as a registered rep offender, and people steer clear of him.

[quote name='TAYL0R']what are you guys talking about? Anyway can we get a staff member in this forum to fix this.[/QUOTE]

Just a running joke.

On your issue, you should PM a mod directly and inquire about it being fixed. It will probably take an investigation though so don't expect you to tell them and they fix it in a flash.

bread's done
Back