Photo
- - - - -

Bodycount - $19.66 - Amazon (PS3/360)

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1 blinknot4

blinknot4

Posted 24 January 2012 - 02:26 AM

UPDATE - Only 360 version now $19 through Amazon proper.

Most likely a price drop.

http://www.amazon.co...m=ATVPDKIKX0DER

I've only played the demo, but might finally bite now at this price. If nothing else than for mindless shooting - and trophies...

Edited by blinknot4, 24 January 2012 - 02:53 AM.
PS3 price increased already...

Dill The Noise.

471350.png champloo4.png

#2 stack9902

stack9902

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2012 - 02:35 AM

Just a heads up its 13.50 "used" on Gamefly.

Posted Image

#3 luxuria

luxuria

Memories of You

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2012 - 02:39 AM

Seems the PS3 version went back up. I hope Gamefly has it's nightly sales again soon. D:

#4 blinknot4

blinknot4

Posted 24 January 2012 - 02:43 AM

Just a heads up its 13.50 "used" on Gamefly.

Thanks - I've not yet seen the PS3 version on Gamefly.

Dill The Noise.

471350.png champloo4.png

#5 blinknot4

blinknot4

Posted 24 January 2012 - 02:44 AM

Seems the PS3 version went back up. I hope Gamefly has it's nightly sales again soon. D:

I just noticed that. It must have happened in the time since I posted this... I'll fix initial post. Thanks!

Dill The Noise.

471350.png champloo4.png

#6 Lonedragon87

Lonedragon87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2012 - 02:54 AM

how much is gamefly shipping?

#7 Untamed Sorrow

Untamed Sorrow

The Maple Kind ??

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2012 - 02:57 AM

$10 & I'm in, It felt like a DLC game...

#8 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2012 - 03:03 AM

$10 & I'm in, It felt like a DLC game...

I kid you not. When I first saw this game, I thought it was a DLC game... I won't pick this up at any price. I didn't have fun with the demo at all.

#9 AsstronautJones

AsstronautJones

bang bang what's the hang

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2012 - 03:06 AM

About $17 too much for me to try this game.

#10 rey6eric

rey6eric

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2012 - 03:39 AM

There is a third party seller(fulfilled by amazon) that has it for $19.24 if you really want it.
502070.png

#11 CaoPi

CaoPi

KOEI fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2012 - 03:41 AM

codemasters...they make fantastic games!

MY TRADE LIST ------ (pictures included)

#12 mrclutch

mrclutch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2012 - 03:46 AM

Stranded on a island is my price point. Demo was awwwful.

#13 breakingcustoms

breakingcustoms

Rule The Air

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2012 - 04:08 AM

picked this up for $14.99 used from GameFly...its decent, but i feel like i should've waited for $10

596772.png

#14 blinknot4

blinknot4

Posted 24 January 2012 - 04:32 AM

Is the full game terrible? The demo was so-so. Anybody played it yet - or are we all too busy back-loggin'?

Dill The Noise.

471350.png champloo4.png

#15 JaylisJayP

JaylisJayP

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2012 - 04:36 AM

Stranded on a island is my price point. Demo was awwwful.

Awful is being too kind to that demo. I seriously wouldn't spend my time playing this game for free.

#16 Agent Orange

Agent Orange

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2012 - 05:16 AM

About $17 too much for me to try this game.

I tried the demo when it came out. I wouldn't want this game if it was a free download. I'm not even sure what amount they would have to pay me to play it. Probably an hourly salary LOL. My impressions were that bad.

#17 argyle

argyle

Posted 24 January 2012 - 05:22 AM

*shrug* I enjoyed the demo, but even at the time it felt like a $10 game to me. When it hits that price, I'll bite. Probably won't be long. ;)
Posted Image

#18 kanamit

kanamit

Jesus Wept

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2012 - 05:35 AM

I played the demo and then rented it awhile back and it plays just like the demo the entire way through. Might be slightly better than Brink?...or not. Wouldnt waste my time unless you have played every other game and just need a new game fix.

#19 dark_inchworm

dark_inchworm

Oyasuminasai

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2012 - 06:05 AM

I thought about giving this a Redbox rental, but they pulled it out of the systems just as I hit my work weekend. Such is life. Maybe I'll bite at $10...

Looking to sell codes for The Gunstringer and Fruit Ninja Kinect, together or separately. Message me with your offer.

#20 the_ENEMY_

the_ENEMY_

Posted 24 January 2012 - 06:09 AM

i actually enjoyed this game. its got decent music, moderate controls, but hectic fast paced shooting gameplay. i played on the hardest difficulty and it had me sweating a bit in places. a buddy of mine picked it up so we could do the survival missions together.

the controls are okay, the only thing thats hard to get used to is zoom aim does not allow full movement, only leaning, which is why most people hate it.

also the online seems dead. i got it during gohastings 30% off sale for 12 bucks or so, and i got a kick out of it. 2 beers at a bar? or a game that lasts a few days... the survival waves are quite fun if you have a buddy with the game.

again i stress the (PS3) online is dead I couldnt find 1 person searching any games, so be warned.
Posted Image

#21 Drathu

Drathu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2012 - 06:29 AM

$5 max. not a good game and really short too.

#22 Slade

Slade

Coordinated Insanity

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2012 - 07:45 AM

I wouldn't recommend this game for $10 much less $20.

It's just a really poorly designed game that does everything adequately, if that.

There are just so many other FPS games you could play instead that you could get for cheaper.

Fighting game enthusiast (BatousaiJ) and Editor at ZTGD

#23 the_ENEMY_

the_ENEMY_

Posted 24 January 2012 - 07:47 AM

game trades into best buy for $11 without any promo, and they often have 50% bonus value. how could you go wrong?

if you get it from gohastings at under $16 or somewhere else...
Posted Image

#24 Stryffe2004

Stryffe2004

Overlord of the Obvious

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2012 - 04:55 PM

This game is for a very specific audience. It is a fast paced arcade shooter. It should have been on XBLA. I paid $20 and that was about the right price. It is mindless fun and way over the top. It's not a good game, but it is more fun than it should be. I rented it when it came out and played online. The online was not very good. It was a bland by the numbers team deathmatch / deathmatch. Even at alunch, it was hard to find anyone online. I didn't bother checking online since I bought it last week though.

#25 stack9902

stack9902

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2012 - 06:26 PM

Thanks - I've not yet seen the PS3 version on Gamefly.

oh sorry I didn't even check that, duh, sorry. :)

Posted Image

#26 loc0bob

loc0bob

Lurking Like a Boss

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2012 - 09:45 PM

I also agree that this game blows. It's a $5 XBLA/PSN game at best. I even thought Battle : Los Angeles was more enjoyable. Rented for 2 days to give it a chance and the 1st day I didn't have time to try it. 2nd day I tried it for 2-3 hours and promptly returned it. It's very bland.

#27 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2012 - 10:09 PM

This game is for a very specific audience. It is a fast paced arcade shooter. It should have been on XBLA. I paid $20 and that was about the right price. It is mindless fun and way over the top. It's not a good game, but it is more fun than it should be. I rented it when it came out and played online. The online was not very good. It was a bland by the numbers team deathmatch / deathmatch. Even at alunch, it was hard to find anyone online. I didn't bother checking online since I bought it last week though.

agreed, not quite as fun as 50 cent blood on the sand but good times

#28 Squall835

Squall835

Gamer without fear!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2012 - 10:22 PM

I kid you not. When I first saw this game, I thought it was a DLC game... I won't pick this up at any price. I didn't have fun with the demo at all.

You're not the only one; I thought the same thing.

#29 astr0boy

astr0boy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2012 - 04:31 AM

Ah... hated this game. Personally i'd wait for sub-$10 on this one.