Posted 24 January 2012 - 02:01 PM

God of War III
God of War Collection

#2 MrshllJcb

MrshllJcb

Drinkin High Life

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2012 - 02:45 PM

At these prices if you also take advantage of the Amazon deal on the Origins collection you could get the entire God of War series on PS3 for under $60. Amazing deal if you are new to the series

#3 netscorer

netscorer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2012 - 02:54 PM

Thanks!

I just started to play Chains of Olympus in 3D and it is absolutely terrific. I would never guess this started as humble PSP game. These prices are right where I wanted them to now play the entire series.

#4 QuantumTunnelRat

QuantumTunnelRat

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2012 - 03:11 PM

Picked up God of War III. I've been waiting on this to drop <$20 and the free 2-day shipping with ShopRunner sealed the deal for me. Thanks OP. (I also submitted to Amazon to help others there with credit...but I gave my money to NewEgg because of the free 2-day shipping)

#5 Dragunz

Dragunz

I Like Pho.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2012 - 03:27 PM

Thanks OP, I'm a new PS3 owner so I picked up the collection of I & II first.

Want to win a $25 Amazon GC AND get a FREE Xbox One? Click HERE

426575.png

The Super Awesum CAG Crew: killer9, blissskr, advanced, GenPirate, DarkRider23, rickyff7, LegendK7ll3r, and whoever I missed.

#6 Tane

Tane

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2012 - 04:07 PM

Thanks OP in for one of each. I just recently got a PS3 back in December when BB was doing the Uncharted 3 bundle. Been wanting to get the GoW series. Now I just need the origins collection. Damn you platinum trophies so addicting over the gamer score system for me. haha.

i5 3570k | GTX 780 | FT02

#7 blindinglights

blindinglights

Posted 24 January 2012 - 04:23 PM

Damn you platinum trophies so addicting over the gamer score system for me. haha.

The platinum for GOW1 is easy, and GOW2 is pretty easy as well. Just make sure that you read a guide online for the method of how to beat the last challenge for GOW2 (the one where you take no damage). There's a way to do it in <50 seconds which will save you lots of frustration.
2011 Completed Games
2012 Completed Games

Use Swag Bucks as your search engine, earn $10 to $15 in free Amazon credit per month. Find out how.

#8 Ninersfan4926

Ninersfan4926

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2012 - 04:27 PM

Does NEWCUSTOMER10 no longer work on orders of $50? It says it's valid but does not apply to my order. I'm trying to combine GoW collection with xbox live 1 year of gold.

#9 MrshllJcb

MrshllJcb

Drinkin High Life

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2012 - 04:35 PM

Does NEWCUSTOMER10 no longer work on orders of $50? It says it's valid but does not apply to my order. I'm trying to combine GoW collection with xbox live 1 year of gold.

I don't think it works on Xbox live or MS points

I also wanted to say that I'm sorry about your terrible punt returner in the NFC championship. Niners should have definitely won that game, but ill relish revenge for 07'

#10 VidgamesgivemeA_D_D

VidgamesgivemeA_D_D

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2012 - 06:47 PM

I'd jump on this if I didn't know they were the greatest hits versions.

#11 Plantguy7

Plantguy7

Awesomesauce

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2012 - 07:01 PM

Picked up gow collection, thanks op! I hope it's black label, the picture is anyway

#12 Ninersfan4926

Ninersfan4926

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2012 - 10:09 PM

I don't think it works on Xbox live or MS points

I also wanted to say that I'm sorry about your terrible punt returner in the NFC championship. Niners should have definitely won that game, but ill relish revenge for 07'

Thanks for the info.

Yea I'm pretty depressed. There were 4-5 plays in that game where if just one of them goes our way we win, that being the biggest one obviously. I don't know who to root for in this SB, I hate the Giants especially after that, and I certainly don't want Tom Brady tying Montana in Super Bowls and breaking the playoff wins record.

#13 KrayzieKMF

KrayzieKMF

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2012 - 10:43 PM

I believe it's dead as it doesn't work on most things. Before it said the code was expired.

#14 Ninersfan4926

Ninersfan4926

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2012 - 01:49 AM

OK picked one up thanks OP. It would have been sweeter with a year of xbox live and GoW collection all for $42 but oh well.

#15 Sk

Sk

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2012 - 02:09 AM

Thanks I picked up gow collection. 15.99 is a steal.

#16 diplo

diplo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2012 - 03:25 AM

Thanks OP, I haven't played this series yet, so picked up both.