Blood Drive (X360/PS3) $9.99, Sonic Generations (PS3/X360) $29.99 Newegg

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#31 TwistedOwnz

TwistedOwnz

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2012 - 09:11 AM

to the geniuses who say shop runner isn't two days maybe since you ordered on the weekend those aren't considered business days huh? ya its 2 business days and saturday and sunday do not count as business days so it will arrive on monday which is 1.

#32 SInX4Lyfe

SInX4Lyfe

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2012 - 12:17 PM

Yeah the shipping for shopunner is right since yu guys r ordering on weekend lol...

#33 Logg

Logg

Every Time I Die

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2012 - 02:36 PM

I ordered Blood Drive and I don't know why Damn these cheap prices.

#34 Chrono Gear

Chrono Gear

For the Horde!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2012 - 03:29 PM

to the geniuses who say shop runner isn't two days maybe since you ordered on the weekend those aren't considered business days huh? ya its 2 business days and saturday and sunday do not count as business days so it will arrive on monday which is 1.

For most people the weekend doesn't start on Wednesday. Since that is when I ordered I would think it would show up 2 days later on Friday or maybe even on Saturday. I'm guessing you either don't work a white collar job or are a stoner? Out of work maybe and don't realize what day of the week it is? In any case I wasn't trying to complain in the first place, more just curious since the service seems to have made zero difference in my ship time.

#35 Ryuukishi

Ryuukishi

What went out is comin' back

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2012 - 03:37 PM

I keep seeing this topic and thinking that Epic has started to sell Gears 3 maps a la carte.

Ryuukishi634.png Ryuukishi634.jpg f7b9bd594fe9ca11e2a28b479ca21d4c_96ab1df