Brutal Legend PS3 / XBOX 360 4.99 Free shipping Newegg.com

srac84

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='MrshllJcb']I feel like this game gets posted for like 5 bucks once a month.[/QUOTE]

I agree. Maybe we should have a stickied "Brual Legend" thread. Seriously though, I got this for $3 in a Kmart online deal months ago, and have yet to even open it.

I have been avoiding this game, but I told myself next time I see it that cheap I mind as well buy it...well...today is the day I am buying it I suppose haha

[quote name='Curlis']Holding out for cheaper[/QUOTE]check TRU when they have their 50% off clearance sales $2.50 + tax doubt it'll get any cheaper than that.

[quote name='Jurassic425']I agree. Maybe we should have a stickied "Brual Legend" thread. Seriously though, I got this for $3 in a Kmart online deal months ago, and have yet to even open it.[/QUOTE]

Funny. I got it when Best Buy had it for $2.99 plus tax with free shipping. This was around Thanksgiving and I haven't opened it, yet.

Thanks OP! Grabbed one! I tried to get it from Best buy during the holidays for $4, but it got cancelled on me. Thanks again!

Everyone should have this game by now. Even if you hate the rts part of it its stil got a good 10-20 hours of messing around thats actually pretty fun. This is probably the best cheap game you can buy.

Wow this game is turning into the E.T. of this generation. They can't give these fuckers away. I loved the freeroam and real time combat but hated the RTS bits.

[quote name='windsmere']Wow this game is turning into the E.T. of this generation. They can't give these fuckers away. I loved the freeroam and real time combat but hated the RTS bits.[/QUOTE] I wouldn't say ET. That game is extinct buried in a landfill with maybe a few rare copies out there. Brutal legend they obviously printed way too many copies and everyone owns it. It's up there with fable 2 and bioshock 2.

[quote name='shadowkast']I wouldn't say ET. That game is extinct buried in a landfill with maybe a few rare copies out there. Brutal legend they obviously printed way too many copies and everyone owns it. It's up there with fable 2 and bioshock 2.[/QUOTE]

ET is about as common as mario bros/duck hunt for NES.

I bought this at something like $5 from AWD a short while back, got to the first RTS part, and must have missed some key bit of info or something, because I couldn't figure out how to get past it. There didn't seem to be anything I could do to complete it. After a few fruitless game overs I stopped trying. Maybe some day I'll start over, but I don't know.

[quote name='SINNED']Wow I posted this in that other newegg topic and you dont even give me credit.[/QUOTE]

Do u really care if your "hard work" is recognized by a bunch of internet strangers?

[quote name='SINNED']Wow I posted this in that other newegg topic and you dont even give me credit.[/QUOTE]

You must really have no friends, Why else would you care. Do you stand in front of sale displays insisting you saw it first, ushering people to the registers, making sure the cashier knows who to give a thumbs-up to. Get A Life....

I don't know why people have trouble with the RTS part. Controls are simple enough. Not exactly a complicated game when it comes to the RTS aspect (compared to C&C, and Starcraft).

In for one, thanks OP! Been curious about this game for a long time, more so because of people taking strong opinions on the RTS stuff than anything else lol

Your cookie is in the mail just wait by your mailbox for it.

I paid something like $35 for this game when it came out, and I'm happy with the purchase. I had a bunch of fun, and it was the game that pushed my gamerscore over 10,000, for whatever that's worth.

Definitely worth $5.

bread's done
Back