Assassin's Creed Brotherhood $19.99 @ Amazon (PS3 and XBOX360)

I liked this one better than AC2. Being able to call in the Assassins you train is pretty cool.

Great price for the game, IMO.

I actually saw it for this price for :360: last week (got it today!) and nabbed it since I already had 1, 2, and Revelations.

I should have made a topic on it, but there were only two copies left according to Amazon before I ordered, and I have encountered instances where Amazon simply eliminates their listing from the item once they sell out.

Well it's not $10 like it was at Best Buy a while ago, but I think I'll pick this up. I love AC1 up until halfway when I realized there was no depth to the game and Assassins 2 I couldnt get into, but Brotherhood seems to have some nice additions and revelations is still too expensive right now for a cut and paste annual remake.

[quote name='preston181']A deal like this on Revelations would've been epic.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I still haven't finished ACII. I would've jumped for $20 if this was Revelations.

Picked this up. Finally was able to get it for $20. Unfortunately the BB $10 deal was only for the PS3 version.

[quote name='drawingboard']Its been $20 at amazon for a couple weeks now. It was outta stock a few days ago though.[/QUOTE]

Really? Cuz I checked the day before and it was more expensive than Revelations, might have been sold by a 3rd party seller though so I'm not sure.

Personally Brotherhood was my least favorite out of the three "good" AC games (if we're not counting AC1)... the story spins its tires, aesthetically I didn't like the setting or the music as much as I did in AC2, and even though it offers some cool new weapons and the whole assassin training thing I kinda feel like they made you TOO powerful this time around. I also have qualms with multiplayer, it's a great idea but (at least in Brotherhood) there didn't seem to be enough incentive to play stealthily so you basically had a train of people running full speed at one another.

It's certainly not a bad game, but with Revelations out it's entierly skippable in my opinion. Here's the only plot point I think you need to take away from Brotherhood:
Kristen Bell's character gets killed

bread's done
Back