Photo
- - - - -

Batman Arkham Asylum: Game of the Year Greatest Hits (Xbox/PS3) $15 - Amazon DOTD

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 CrossFireXT17

CrossFireXT17

Aka: RevolutionJ12

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2012 - 02:27 PM

http://www.amazon.co...&pf_rd_i=468642

Think I'm going to finally pick this up. Wanted it to hit $15 or even better $10, but $15 new from Amazon is nice!

As of 12:05 Xbox 360 version is OUT OF STOCK

Edited by CrossFireXT17, 25 January 2012 - 05:06 PM.

Trade List: Looking to trade a Flatout steam key :pc: and a Defense Grid: The Awakening steam key for... anything on steam! See what I already have at: http://steamcommunit.../games/?tab=all -- Just send me a PM!

Posted Image

#2 sherlock2g

sherlock2g

Posted 25 January 2012 - 02:43 PM

I always wanted to get this game but kept putting it off. Now it's $15, I'm going to jump on it.

#3 Whedon

Whedon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2012 - 03:00 PM

Just got a price alert email on this from a tracker; i've had this in my Amazon cart since this summer so I jumped on this at $14.99. S/H was going to be about $5 so I added a pre-order to qualify for free shipping.

Actually came here to post the deal myself, it was going to be my first posted game deal so you totally burst my bubble on that OP. But i'm really happy I waited until today to get this, I almost ordered it from BB last night for $20 since I had a BB credit to use. Now I can hang on to that credit and keep hoping that one day there will be a sale on Skyrim.

#4 Runch

Runch

Responsibly Reckless

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2012 - 03:20 PM

Xbox 360 now OOS from Amazon.
Posted Image

#5 Whedon

Whedon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2012 - 03:36 PM

As pointed out above, Xbox version OOS.
Message: Temporarily out of stock. Order now and we'll deliver when available.

#6 lwhitit

lwhitit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2012 - 04:34 PM

Get this game! If you watched the animated series they had on fox back in the day or watch any of the animated movies you will love it.

Backlog? What backlog?

Currently Playing:

Spoiler

#7 Sendoh

Sendoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2012 - 05:01 PM

Good thing the one I picked up from AWD is brand new too and I paid 1 dollar less lol

#8 CaseX

CaseX

Posted 25 January 2012 - 05:55 PM

Just got a price alert email on this from a tracker....

My price alert value is $10 (well, $10.20) and I'm not budging until I can pay that or less for the game, brand new. Lol. (I figure I've waited this long that I might as well wait for the $10 mark.) Make it happen Amazon....

#9 CatEyes

CatEyes

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2012 - 06:02 PM

Thanks OP, for whatever reason B:AA always shows up as N/A on my wishlist, so I wouldn't have known it was on sale if not for this thread. Been eyeying this for awhile. I rented it a few years back but had to rush through to finish in 3 days. Glad I can play it again now and really take my time.

#10 FrogTheWarrior

FrogTheWarrior

Let's Rock

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2012 - 06:21 PM

Thanks OP, for whatever reason B:AA always shows up as N/A on my wishlist, so I wouldn't have known it was on sale if not for this thread. Been eyeying this for awhile. I rented it a few years back but had to rush through to finish in 3 days. Glad I can play it again now and really take my time.

Maybe you have it in your wishlist as the non-GOTY version?

sig.gif

#11 Whedon

Whedon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2012 - 07:59 PM

It could have been the actual GOTY edition on the wishlist, just not THIS one.

Maybe you had the B:AA GOTY shipped by Amazon but sold by Shark Distributors (or one of these 4 others fulfilled by Amazon). I had been watching the Shark Distributors one myself as it has been around $1 less than the sold by Amazon one for weeks.

Also, when I got the tracker email this morning and added the $14.99 one to my cart, instead of getting the 'this is already in your cart' message it added a 3rd separate B:AA to my cart in addition to the Amazon one (that now said not available) and the Shark one. Who knows :-s

#12 vantheman

vantheman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2012 - 08:00 PM

It is available for 2 dollars more on 360 from a different seller.

#13 AvengedBacklog

AvengedBacklog

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2012 - 08:12 PM

if you havent picked this up yet you should. I bought it for $20 last summer from BB and it was worth every penny

#14 David Hibiki

David Hibiki

Well then...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2012 - 08:18 PM

Great game. I got the GOTY 360 awhile back for $15 on Newegg, It's in backlog hell but I'm not buying much games so I'll probably finish it around summer lol.

I'm waiting for Part 2 to get a GOTY edition then I'll buy that as well.

#15 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2012 - 08:37 PM

$15 is a great price, I sold mine non-GOTY long time ago, might buy this back. But now influenced by red/black label OCDs.... (never had this problem before I joined CAG)