Batman Arkham Asylum: Game of the Year Greatest Hits (Xbox/PS3) $15 - Amazon DOTD

Just got a price alert email on this from a tracker; i've had this in my Amazon cart since this summer so I jumped on this at $14.99. S/H was going to be about $5 so I added a pre-order to qualify for free shipping.

Actually came here to post the deal myself, it was going to be my first posted game deal so you totally burst my bubble on that OP. But i'm really happy I waited until today to get this, I almost ordered it from BB last night for $20 since I had a BB credit to use. Now I can hang on to that credit and keep hoping that one day there will be a sale on Skyrim.

As pointed out above, Xbox version OOS.
Message: Temporarily out of stock. Order now and we'll deliver when available.

Get this game! If you watched the animated series they had on fox back in the day or watch any of the animated movies you will love it.

[quote name='Whedon']Just got a price alert email on this from a tracker....
[/QUOTE]

My price alert value is $10 (well, $10.20) and I'm not budging until I can pay that or less for the game, brand new. Lol. (I figure I've waited this long that I might as well wait for the $10 mark.) Make it happen Amazon....

Thanks OP, for whatever reason B:AA always shows up as N/A on my wishlist, so I wouldn't have known it was on sale if not for this thread. Been eyeying this for awhile. I rented it a few years back but had to rush through to finish in 3 days. Glad I can play it again now and really take my time.

[quote name='CatEyes']Thanks OP, for whatever reason B:AA always shows up as N/A on my wishlist, so I wouldn't have known it was on sale if not for this thread. Been eyeying this for awhile. I rented it a few years back but had to rush through to finish in 3 days. Glad I can play it again now and really take my time.[/QUOTE]

Maybe you have it in your wishlist as the non-GOTY version?

[quote name='CatEyes']Thanks OP, for whatever reason B:AA always shows up as N/A on my wishlist, so I wouldn't have known it was on sale if not for this thread. Been eyeying this for awhile. I rented it a few years back but had to rush through to finish in 3 days. Glad I can play it again now and really take my time.[/QUOTE]

It could have been the actual GOTY edition on the wishlist, just not THIS one.

Maybe you had the B:AA GOTY shipped by Amazon but sold by Shark Distributors (or one of these 4 others fulfilled by Amazon). I had been watching the Shark Distributors one myself as it has been around $1 less than the sold by Amazon one for weeks.

Also, when I got the tracker email this morning and added the $14.99 one to my cart, instead of getting the 'this is already in your cart' message it added a 3rd separate B:AA to my cart in addition to the Amazon one (that now said not available) and the Shark one. Who knows :whistle2:s

Great game. I got the GOTY 360 awhile back for $15 on Newegg, It's in backlog hell but I'm not buying much games so I'll probably finish it around summer lol.

I'm waiting for Part 2 to get a GOTY edition then I'll buy that as well.

$15 is a great price, I sold mine non-GOTY long time ago, might buy this back. But now influenced by red/black label OCDs.... (never had this problem before I joined CAG)

bread's done
Back