Uncharted: Golden Abyss (Vita) Preorder - $39.99 at ToysRUs.com w/ Free Shipping

[quote name='o0achilles0o']Everybody submit this to Amazon as a lower price! Maybe they'll lower theirs back down.[/QUOTE]

Ryoukai

Don't get your hopes up with an Amazon PMing with this one. Order it from TRU if you're willing to deal with the awful shipping (unless things have changed with them...)

So it would be better to buy it from anywhere else for $10 more? I've never ordered anything through ToysRUs.com so I don't know they're shipping methods.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does TRU charge your credit card when the item ships? Or right away after you order. I might preorder this from TRU to save the 10 bucks since I don't necessarily have to have Uncharted right away.

Same. I was going to pass on this game for a while due to it being 50$.

Do they charge right a way or wait until it ships?

Thanks

They place a hold on your card for the amount of the game, but don't actually charge it until the games ships, I think. I used gift cards on this one, but I believe that's how they do it.

[quote name='ZForce']What if it's a Paypal debit card? Would a hold then take the money from your PP account?[/QUOTE]

Yes. I've preordered from Toys R Us before using Paypal. In the past the hold usually lasts for a week to 8 days, then it's taken off hold and they charge u when it ships.

bread's done
Back