Deus Ex: HR $14.99 | Serious Sam 3 $13.59 @ GetGames 48 Hrs only [Steam Redeem]

how the hell! ss3 is already sold out.
also the site wont even let me log in

edit: nvm i got it. I think buying the regular version of ss3 gave me the seriously digital edition

[quote name='JakeNome']how the hell! ss3 is already sold out.
also the site wont even let me log in

edit: nvm i got it. I think buying the regular version of ss3 gave me the seriously digital edition[/QUOTE]

How can you tell? I bought the standard edition half an hour ago. Not home to activate it on steam yet, though.

Is Missing Link worth it? I passed on it during the Steam holidays since I wasn't sure if I'd like Deus Ex which I had just purchased. Is it just sort of more of the same, or is there anything novel in it other than the ability to remake Adam?

[quote name='JawnMan']How can you tell? I bought the standard edition half an hour ago. Not home to activate it on steam yet, though.[/QUOTE]

because it said "Serious Sam 3 BFE Seriously Digital Edition" in both receipts I got. But I cant know for sure until I actually install it. Ill do it on monday.

Pretty good deal in my opinion for SS3 and the new Deus Ex. I enjoyed both while ss3 had some awesome coop moments. Hordes of enemies with increased numbers/health and high difficulty made it damn good. (minus the stage rushing though.)

Thank you very much OP. I got the seriously digital version as well. comes with the game, ss3 editor, dedicated server, and bonus content. Not to damn shabby for 13 bucks.

picked it up via the link the op and got the seriously digital version as well. already have it downloaded, but i don't see the original classics showing up in my inventory even though steam said it was ss3: deluxe when i activated it.

can't complain, because it's still a great deal - just a heads-up :)

[quote name='malistrais']picked it up via the link the op and got the seriously digital version as well. already have it downloaded, but i don't see the original classics showing up in my inventory even though steam said it was ss3: deluxe when i activated it.

can't complain, because it's still a great deal - just a heads-up :)[/QUOTE]

All the extra content can be found under the View -> Tools menu. I never went in there before, but there's a treasure trove of goodies for other games as well, such as dedicated servers, editors and whatnot.

thanks for the heads-up :)

i see all the non-game content, but still can't find the original serious sam 1/2 - weird.

[quote name='dark-star']All the extra content can be found under the View -> Tools menu. I never went in there before, but there's a treasure trove of goodies for other games as well, such as dedicated servers, editors and whatnot.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='malistrais']thanks for the heads-up :)

i see all the non-game content, but still can't find the original serious sam 1/2 - weird.[/QUOTE]

I already "owned" SS1/2 HD editions, so I wasn't too concerned. Have you tried installing the bonus content, and still don't see the originals?

[quote name='peterthepwner']thanks
5.gif
[/QUOTE]

oh yea, np. i just made a new thread for it because i didn't think anyone was seeing it here lol.

it's legit but glitched as hell

they charged me twice for SS3 and gave me an invalid key then support says neither charge went through

if either pending charge actually posts I'm going to have a serious problem with them...

bread's done
Back