Duke Nukem Forever - PS3 and XBox 360 - $5.99 - Shipped - NewEgg

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#31 FrogTheWarrior

FrogTheWarrior

Let's Rock

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2012 - 01:54 AM

I would have bought it at that price. But I am not too broke up about losing out on the deal either.

I am in this boat as well.

sig.gif

#32 dobedobedo

dobedobedo

Australopithecus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2012 - 05:09 AM

I got this during the Best Buy sale and it was totally worth it. I enjoyed every minute of it. I think if you go into it already knowing not to expect COD/Battlefield/Halo, you wont be so disappointed.

#33 Rozz

Rozz

Posted 28 January 2012 - 05:14 AM

I would buy this but I know I'd never play it.

#34 kube00

kube00

Keeping in Cheap since 2005

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2012 - 05:17 AM

Ah crud sold out. Id get it for $6 and free shipping

CAG TradeList
Co-Founder of The Gamer's Lounge The Gamer's Lounge: All About video games!
Former EIC of Goozernation.com 

#35 waatulakula

waatulakula

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2012 - 05:18 AM

Sold out =[

This is something I never thought I would hear concerning DNF.

#36 Xevious

Xevious

Most Damned CAG Evar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2012 - 05:34 AM

I am a huge fan of the original Duke 3D on the PC many years ago. Its still amazes me to this day how they totally fucked this game up.

Damn you xevious...

Damn you Xevious... damn you to hell.....

Damn you Xevious be quiet.

So you know EBM? Damn you Xevious...

#37 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2012 - 05:40 AM

with a description like this (there's no way they're lying about it!), how can you guys resist?!

Ego, and Then Some - Step into the shoes of Duke Nukem, the steroidal one-man army who never fails and always gets the babes.

Bust-a-Gut - Duke pulls no punches. He does and says the things you are thinking. Duke's constant stream of hilarious one-liners throughout the game will have gamers rolling.

World Interactivity - Spend as much time as you want shooting hoops, lifting weights, playing pinball, pool, air hockey, and slots.

Scale and Variety - This game has it all -- packed with explosive FPS action, outlandish settings, vehicle driving, and puzzle solving -- gamers will never tire of the endless fun.

Multiplayer Like No Other - Duke re-envisions classic modes of play in his own hilarious and humiliating way. Shrink your opponent and squash him with your foot. Freeze and shatter him. Attach explosives to his back. Roll a pipe bomb between his legs, or just frag him old-fashioned with a rocket.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#38 mgriff

mgriff

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2012 - 06:44 AM

If I wasn't a duke nukem 3d fan, I don't think i would have enjoyed the game at all... The game feels extremely dated

My Trade List/Want List - http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=184858
40 CAG Feedback
Aim SN: youknowgriff
Skype SN: G-Riff
Posted Image

#39 RollingSkull

RollingSkull

No Decisive Evidence

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2012 - 07:29 AM

Two Best Friends' schtick never gets old.

I got DNF for a dollar and want my dollar back. The game is rancid.
Posted Image

It was a smooth ride.

#40 pwnthee

pwnthee

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2012 - 08:27 AM

This is something I never thought I would hear concerning DNF.

Oh snap! :rofl:

I bought Hunted: The Demon's Forge. Almost bought X-Blades, Velvet Assassin, and Venetica. And I have bought WAY worse games than those. But...I'll continue to pass on Duke Nukem...forever.
Billy Mitchell is better than you.

#41 RollingSkull

RollingSkull

No Decisive Evidence

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2012 - 08:30 AM

H:TDF was so close to good. I wanted it to succeed so hard that I played it cover to cover. But I could not will it to do the right things.

#42 Logg

Logg

Every Time I Die

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2012 - 10:52 AM

I still have my 10 dollar copy from Walmart sealed. Some day I will play though it.

#43 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2012 - 01:03 PM

Oh snap! :rofl:

I bought Hunted: The Demon's Forge. Almost bought X-Blades, Velvet Assassin, and Venetica. And I have bought WAY worse games than those. But...I'll continue to pass on Duke Nukem...forever.

I played Velvet Assassin because it was a free rental. Then I made it to the fifth level. I stopped playing it at that point, lol. Definitely not worth a purchase.

#44 dark_inchworm

dark_inchworm

Oyasuminasai

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2012 - 01:26 PM

I'm waiting for Target to mark it down to about this level so I can get the free poster.

Already got the game for PC. The Balls of Steel Edition. And this is where it gets awkward... ... ... at full price.

Hey, to finally have a tangible copy of a game that had been merely a dream for about half of my life, it was worth it. Still afraid to play it :p

Looking to sell codes for The Gunstringer and Fruit Ninja Kinect, together or separately. Message me with your offer.

Stream KMFDM's new album KUNST in its entirety here!

#45 pwhitenight

pwhitenight

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2012 - 03:24 PM

...I'll continue to pass on Duke Nukem...forever.

I see what you did there. Hee hee.

#46 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 January 2012 - 04:35 PM

I'm trying to fix my que for my backlog and I honestly don't know if I'm ever going to play my sealed copy of this game. I wish it had coop at least so me and a buddy of mine could just blow through this game while we are drunk or something lol.
Currently playing
:ps4: infamous first light, fez, strider, blacklight retribution, mlb 14, the transistor, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: lego marvel, contrast, watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect

690739.png

#47 ferris182

ferris182

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2012 - 05:26 AM

Sold out