Help me win a Playstation Vita and you can win one these Games or Items.

BigBadWolfe143

CAGiversary!
Feedback
510 (100%)
Contest ended early due to malfunction: Will announce winners on Friday! Thanks everyone.

Well it looks like they have removed both of my entries now, wonder what their excuse will be this time as there is no copyright issues with it.

So I guess this ends the contest thanks to everyone who has participated I will draw for a winner for the overall contest and the signature contest, and announce it probably on Friday as I'm pretty busy with school and clinicals over next two days.

Again thank you everyone!

I've entered the Taco Bell PS Vita Contest for a free Vita and all I need you to do is click on the link and then click on vote for my entry. It does not require you to sign in or register. You can vote for each entry once per day per internet connection. You will get one entry for each time you vote and then post back here that you've done that, just post in here saying you've done so, and I'll enter you into a drawing for your choice of one of the following items or if I win the contest and get a free PS vita then the winner will get all items:

Nintendo Club Platinum Reward 2011 - Mario Pin Set (Brand New)
Steel Diver (3DS Brand New)
Fling Smash bundled with Wiimote With motion plus (Wii Brand New)
Dead to Rights: Retribution (PS3 Brand New)
BioShock 2 Limited Edition - Like New opened only to Upload CD on MP3 Player Game still sealed and DLC unused
$10 Amazon e-Gift Card

(Due to shipping costs if winner is out of US then prize will be the $10 Amazon e-Gift Card or if I win the Vita I will make it a $25 Amazon e-Gift Card.)

Vote for my both of my Pictures here on the Taco Bell, Playstation Vita Contest! You can vote once per day on each entry per internet connection, so please vote often!

http://unlock.tacobell.com/boast-entry-profile/1392/

http://unlock.tacobell.com/boast-entry-profile/305/

The contest will run until 11:59 PM ET March 12th, 2012. Anyone who posts that they have voted for the photo will get 1 entry for each time they voted 1 entry for each time you shared link via Facebook and 1 entry for each time you tweeted link via Twitter, into the contest.

After the contest is over I will post a list of all entries and the winner will be selected at random.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Update #1
In preparation for the votes resetting next week I decided to come up a little better entry so I now have two listed below so from here forward you can earn double entries (so up to six a day one point for each for voting, tweeting, and sharing. And to add extra incentive I have decided that if I do win a Vita from the voting I will draw for a second winner for $50 Amazon e-Gift Card. So please keep them coming in. And let me know which entry you think is better.

Update #2
I am really hoping to get an early start on ths next week when the votes get reset, so that it will give me a better chance of getting my entry on top early on. So to do so I am planning to give out some extra items on Starting on Monday morning at midnight, many of the items will be digital such as codes to download movies, movie tickets, comics, or games (There will be at least one of each of the following: DLC, XBL codes, and full Games) or codes to register for points on different sites. I will. Be posting the codes and information for these items randomly starting at Midnight Pacific Time they will be first come first serve but please post if you are the first to a specific item. I will also be giving away at least 4 used games and 1 Brand New Game that I will ship to the first person located within US to PM me the games title, after the game is posted to the thread. I will not be posting titles or systems until the games are posted.

Also I will be giving away one more Brand New Sealed Game, through a secondary contest that will go trough this week. To Enter all you need to do is copy and paste the html code in the box below, into your signature and leave it there through the week, and then as reply to this thread with your signature attached. I will check for signatures and draw for this game at the end of this week.

HTML:
[B][COLOR="Red"]Vote for both of these pictures on the Taco Bell, Playstation Vita Contest![/COLOR] [COLOR="White"]No registration required.[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOrange"]You can vote on each entry once per day per internet connection, so please vote often![/COLOR][/B]
[URL="http://unlock.tacobell.com/boast-entry-profile/1392/"]http://unlock.tacobell.com/boast-entry-profile/1392/[/URL]

[URL="http://unlock.tacobell.com/boast-entry-profile/305/"]http://unlock.tacobell.com/boast-entry-profile/305/[/URL]

So please try and vote as early as you can on Monday after they reset the votes, starting at Midnight Pacific time and invite your fellow CAG members to join in.

Here is the Final list of Entries Thanks to everyone who spent their time trying to assist me with this messed up promotion!

User Name --------- # Entries
admiralvic ------------ 1
Ashsaber ------------- 2
Ativan ---------------- 6
Bleushman ----------- 1
brak014 -------------- 1
Captain Urahara$------ 2
Chewbacca's Abortion -- 1
cookiecrumbz ------- 1
Dr Mario Kart -------- 4
Freeloader789 ------ 14
Gamer4life88 ------- 5
GDark ---------------- 17
Gerryatrics ----------- 5
GTAERgameing ----- 46
Hestar --------------- 3
Laglace --------------1
Josh1billion --------- 2
Jotamide ------------1
JMClarkent ---------- 1
Jragon --------------- 16
kube00 -------------- 1
MetalMegaGio ------ 1
mfinkle -------------- 3
mikehaggar99 ------ 9
mrfury -------------- 1
MrPiggles ---------- 1
natewaites --------- 1
Orofin -------------- 1
overlordmike ------ 1
Phrozenspite ------ 11
Psycosis86 -------- 1
ShadowJT --------- 1
slowdive21---------2
Staticbill ----------- 1
viksmart ----------- 3
Wchillinman-------2
wickedxbrad ------ 5
wingzero16 ------- 1
xtoxicx -------------- 1
zennacko ---------- 1

Entries for the 2nd contest for adding signature
Freeloader789
GDark
Gerryatrics
GTAERgameing

And the winners are:

GTAERgameing for the primary contest!

and GDark for the Signature Contest.

Thanks again to everyone for your help...If I get my entry back up in the Gallery I will post an updated Link and would and would appreciate your votes again, but this officially ends my contest!

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's who's in the running so far! Thanks for everyone's help.

Here is the list of Entries as of 0430 on January 30

User Name # Entries
admiralvic ------------ 1
Ativan ---------------- 3
Bleushman ----------- 1
brak014 -------------- 1
Captain Urahara ---- 1
cookiecrumbz ------- 1
Freeloader789 ------ 1
Gamer4life88 ------- 1
GTAERgameing ----- 1
Hestar --------------- 1
Josh1billion --------- 1
Jragon --------------- 3
kube00 -------------- 1
MetalMegaGio ------ 1
mfinkle -------------- 3
mrfury -------------- 1
MrPiggles ---------- 1
natewaites --------- 1
Orofin -------------- 1
overlordmike ------ 1
Psycosis86 -------- 1
ShadowJT --------- 1
Staticbill ----------- 1
viksmart ----------- 3
wickedxbrad ------ 1
wingzero16 ------- 1
zennacko ---------- 1

Update! In preparation for the votes resetting next week I decided to come up a little better entry so I now have two listed below so from here forward you can earn double entries (so up to six a day one point for each for voting, tweeting, and sharing. And to add extra incentive I have decided that if I do win a Vita from the voting I will draw for a second winner for $50 Amazon e-Gift Card. So please keep them coming in. And let me know which entry you think is better.

bread's done
Back