Photo
- - - - -

Sunday Ad Video Game Deals (1/29/12 to 2/4/12)

• Please log in to reply
315 replies to this topic

#301 no_exit

no_exit

Custom User Title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2012 - 01:09 AM

I am just wondering so you can get the hardcover book then return the game to bestbuy?

Why not just go in and steal the book. It would be the exact same thing.

#302 Sendoh

Sendoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2012 - 02:43 AM

Actually I did just that. The book and game is packaged together but the game also has the wrap on it. So I just kept the book and return the game.

#303 arcadegamer

arcadegamer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2012 - 08:13 AM

have fun today shopping and got bunch stuff and when target and got which wanted doa 3ds for $20! yes and very cheap Wii for $5 sid pirates wii bought. remember back in the back then playing the nes ver which liked
Posted Image

#304 no_exit

no_exit

Custom User Title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2012 - 01:36 PM

have fun today shopping and got bunch stuff and when target and got which wanted doa 3ds for $20! yes and very cheap Wii for $5 sid pirates wii bought. remember back in the back then playing the nes ver which liked

Maybe you should have spent some money on a book that teaches you how to write sentences that make sense.

#305 Kazuya

Kazuya

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 February 2012 - 07:29 PM

Have a bit of backlog going, but can see being clear around the beginning of April. With Skyrim effectively being $40 if you shop at Target, does anyone see this being bested between now and then? I know Bethesda games have been pretty stubborn about clinging to MSRP, though New Vegas was a bit more relaxed (probably because it wasn't anywhere near the smash Fallout 3 and Oblivion were).

#306 FatBoyInside

FatBoyInside

Money costs too much

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2012 - 04:29 PM

Have a bit of backlog going, but can see being clear around the beginning of April. With Skyrim effectively being $40 if you shop at Target, does anyone see this being bested between now and then?

I would personally wait til April for Skyrim in hopes that the CE version at Bestbuy will clearance further from the current $99.99 pricing. I don't believe the standalone game will go down further than $40 until summer, but there might be some pre-owned or buy 2 get 1 free promos in the future to keep in mind.

My Current Lowball Sale is ACTIVE NOW.  Relieve my sorrows and bid if you can. Ends 8/4. 

animePSP2.jpg

#307 Flame Killa

Flame Killa

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2012 - 06:14 PM

Don't understand why amazon can match FFXIII-2 but not SCV... Guess I'll have to go out of town to get to Target...

#308 EYEL1NER

EYEL1NER

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2012 - 07:12 PM

If anyone found themselves lacking in morals/ethics and needing the $20 Target GC and Dampierre Bonus, if your Best Buy won't price match, don't think about buying from both and returning the Target copy to Best Buy.
The UPC's are different.

#309 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 February 2012 - 07:36 PM

I would personally wait til April for Skyrim in hopes that the CE version at Bestbuy will clearance further from the current $99.99 pricing. I don't believe the standalone game will go down further than $40 until summer, but there might be some pre-owned or buy 2 get 1 free promos in the future to keep in mind.

The CEs are drying up...even the PS3 version. My store used to have 8 now they have 2 opened CEs.

#310 htz

htz

CAGiversary 3.0!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2012 - 05:16 AM

The CEs are drying up...even the PS3 version. My store used to have 8 now they have 2 opened CEs.

I remember my store had 6 of them stacked about 3 weeks ago, went 2 days ago and they are all gone. The Playstation 3D display on the other hand, my store added about 5 more...

#311 krashhole

krashhole

Gaming since 1981

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2012 - 05:45 AM

So let me make sure I understand this. I can just buy Soul Calibur 5 from Target and get a $20 GC?

#312 bigE24

bigE24

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2012 - 06:23 AM

So let me make sure I understand this. I can just buy Soul Calibur 5 from Target and get a $20 GC?

Yep. The cashier was stunned when the register prompted him to scan the gift card when I bought mine on Wednesday.
"Evil will always triumph because good is dumb"
-Dark Helmet

#313 htz

htz

CAGiversary 3.0!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2012 - 06:25 AM

Posted Image

Deal ends today.

#314 krashhole

krashhole

Gaming since 1981

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2012 - 06:41 AM

Awesome! I'm headed there when they open.

#315 iamsmart

iamsmart

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2012 - 06:04 AM

I rarely shop at Best Buy so I wanted to throw two quick questions out there to the folks well-versed in their policies:

-I bought Gears of War 3 used today so I could get in on the free @gamer subscription. When I received my magazine I of course noticed the coupon that gives you $20 off a used copy of GOW3... is it possible for me to take the game and the coupon and get a price correction?

-The guy who rang me up seemed a bit confused about GC unlocked, but basically gave me a pamphlet and said my card would be coming to me in the mail. I read the pamphlet and it says to go to myrz.com/activiate to create your account.... the problem is that this link just seems to be for setting up a rewardzone account, of which I already have one. There are no indicators on my RZ account that I am enrolled in GC unlocked... is this something that is activated when I receive my card in the mail or did something get botched along the way?

#316 shadowkast

shadowkast

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

Posted 10 February 2012 - 03:36 PM

Time for this thread to hit the graveyard?