Photo
- - - - -

Sunday Ad Video Game Deals (1/29/12 to 2/4/12)

• Please log in to reply
315 replies to this topic

#61 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2012 - 06:03 AM

Sigh, looks like its another week of waiting for a retailer to have deus ex for 19.99 new :(
Currently playing
:ps4: infamous first light, fez, strider, blacklight retribution, mlb 14, the transistor, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: lego marvel, contrast, watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect

690739.png

#62 Rouzhokuu

Rouzhokuu

Bio-Shocked!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2012 - 06:05 AM

Sigh, looks like its another week of waiting for a retailer to have deus ex for 19.99 new :(

I feel your pain.

I'm waiting on a Skyrim deal, myself. =/
"Don't be a slowpoke, Mister Bubbles. Angels don't wait for slowpokes."
Take a look at my trade-list, eh?

#63 MidnightMetal

MidnightMetal

Long Live Metal Music!!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2012 - 06:15 AM

Do we need to get one pre-owned game thats 29.99 or can we get 2+ games but total is 29.99+ to get the free membership?

It would have to be A (ONE) game that is $29.99 or higher for the FREE RZGC Unlocked Membership

if you use coupons for the 29.99+ will that void the free gcu?

PSA to ALL: ANY and ALL coupons in the @Gamer Magazine stacking with the Gamer's Club Unlocked Membership promo will be a YMMV situation. And will depend on how the system wants to be lenient and how willing associate/manager wants to 'allow' it. (i.e. We will have to see come 1/29)
MidnightMetalMayhemAA-620x200.jpg
:wiiu:- Super Mario 3D World
:ps3:- Lego Marvel Super Heroes
:360:- Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare
:3ds:- Pokemon Battle Trozei
:vita:- Nothing

#64 technicalstylez

technicalstylez

Colors User

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2012 - 06:21 AM

its 17.99 used on gamefly...thats almost as good.

my tradelist: http://www.cheapassg...718#post8655718

now playing:

-insert DC icon here- GUNLORD :hot:

#65 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2012 - 06:23 AM

Dammit, no deals on Soul Calibur :(. Whatever, guess ill just use the 10% off coupon or something
Posted ImagePosted Image

#66 joker______

joker______

Careful...Icarus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2012 - 06:37 AM

I'm so there for MGS HD Collection,thanks Op

#67 Rock_Dash3X

Rock_Dash3X

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2012 - 06:45 AM

Good to know there is a trade promo for buying FFXIII-2. I probably don't have to make a trip this week to take advantage of the 50% for SC5 preoder. Losing 10% isn't bad considering money for making the trip. Thanks for the early update on deals.

#68 rey6eric

rey6eric

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2012 - 07:00 AM

Im in for MGS next week, thanks for posting.
502070.png

#69 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 26 January 2012 - 07:13 AM

Interestnig. Maybe I'll have to grab another copy of the @Gamer mag from this month and see if the $20 off Crysis 2($29.99 used;)) coupon may stack with the free Gamer's Club Unlocked thing.

If it does, then KA-CHING cuz I'll get another Unlocked welcome packet with a B2G1 coupon for about $7 n tax out of pocket.

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#70 konicki829

konicki829

Balls Deep

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2012 - 07:21 AM

NHL is finally on sale, about damn time. I'm sick of waiting for it to drop any longer. Finally picking this one up.

#71 CAGkrazy

CAGkrazy

Posted 26 January 2012 - 07:22 AM

final fantasy XIII-2 collectors edition guide - $24? might try and pick this up at day 1 at the store.

#72 Rockinjs

Rockinjs

Trading Time Out (Under Investigation) Do not trade!

• Trading Timeout - Under Review

Posted 26 January 2012 - 08:15 AM

then KA-CHING cuz I'll get another Unlocked welcome packet with a B2G1 coupon for about $7 n tax out of pocket.

I just signed up for unlocked I dont think I got a welcome packet were they suppose to give me this in store?

#73 ddeeaallzz

ddeeaallzz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2012 - 08:18 AM

Anyone here that can help? I got a couple $5 Kmart Award cards for spending over $50 last week (using gaming coupons up).

Unlike the ones last time, these cards don't say on them "Only valid through X date," giving the impression that they're good forever. One just says "Award Card" on the front, with no dates. The other says "Award Card: Valid Beginning 1/22." Both say nothing about expiring on the back.

I asked cashiers, and they assumed they were good forever, but I found online that they might only be valid 1/22 through 1/28.

Anyway, this might be one of the shadiest Kmart promotions to date if they expire. Give your customers $5 Award Cards for spending money, then make them only valid a handful of days without any notice on the card. That's Kmart Smart...a wonderful way to chase away more customers when they discover they're invalid after making a trip.

#74 Killbomb

Killbomb

Waiting for Darkness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2012 - 08:21 AM

Nothing good for FFXIII-2 or SC V as expected. Looks like NewEgg or TRU will be getting my money.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#75 Gosha

Gosha

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2012 - 08:23 AM

Not that I want to break the system, but what would happen if you bought the game at $29.99, got the membership, then returned the game?

#76 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 26 January 2012 - 08:52 AM

I just signed up for unlocked I dont think I got a welcome packet were they suppose to give me this in store?

No. They mail you the welcome packet.

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#77 Rockinjs

Rockinjs

Trading Time Out (Under Investigation) Do not trade!

• Trading Timeout - Under Review

Posted 26 January 2012 - 09:12 AM

Ok thanks for the reply I'll be looking out for those

#78 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2012 - 09:22 AM

This might be a dumb question: If you get the free Unlocked membership while already a member, will it automatically renew once it expires, or will it immediately start a new membership year?

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps3: Just Cause 2; Tales of Xillia 2  :vita: One Piece: Unlimited World RED

Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [9/18]: :vita: Sly 2: Band of Thieves (4.25/5)

Last Watched Film [8/9]: The Raid 2 (insane choreography, complex story)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#79 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2012 - 09:25 AM

Tekken Hybrid and MGS Collection are quite tempting.

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#80 mrosnwo

mrosnwo

Posted 26 January 2012 - 09:40 AM

"Exclusive Lord Geo Dampierre included with the purchase of Soul Caliber V Regular or Collector's Edition"

Anyone know what this is? In game content? Anything worthwhile? Wondering if this plus the 10% off reward zone coupon is worth thinking about.

#81 MidnightMetal

MidnightMetal

Long Live Metal Music!!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2012 - 10:25 AM

"Exclusive Lord Geo Dampierre included with the purchase of Soul Caliber V Regular or Collector's Edition"

Anyone know what this is? In game content? Anything worthwhile? Wondering if this plus the 10% off reward zone coupon is worth thinking about.

http://www.bestbuy.c...=category&h=387
MidnightMetalMayhemAA-620x200.jpg
:wiiu:- Super Mario 3D World
:ps3:- Lego Marvel Super Heroes
:360:- Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare
:3ds:- Pokemon Battle Trozei
:vita:- Nothing

#82 leichstein

leichstein

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2012 - 02:00 PM

I was hoping that the MGS HD collection would go down to $25. But for $30, I'll probably bite.

#83 anotherpoorgamer

anotherpoorgamer

Bird's Nest Hair

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2012 - 03:13 PM

Hmm...now if only there was a $30 used game I'd want to buy.

#84 anotherpoorgamer

anotherpoorgamer

Bird's Nest Hair

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2012 - 03:26 PM

They still sell DS Lites? Honestly, I haven't seen any in-stores like Target, Walmart, or Kmart. I thought everyone did what Gamestop did and discontinued them, letting current stock sell without restocking.

#85 ripoffer

ripoffer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2012 - 03:27 PM

its better to pre order games from toys rus, i pre ordered ff xiii-2 for 44.99 and i think soul calibur 5 had the same deal. They usually do pre orders for 44.99 with free shipping.. though don't know how fast the shipping is lol

With $5 tax, that's like $20 off! I might get both if it's true, I wonder why there's no thread topic about this. Is that deal in store or online?

#86 mrclutch

mrclutch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2012 - 03:43 PM

No. They mail you the welcome packet.

I signed up over a month ago and haven't got anything. I wonder if they are still doing it?

#87 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2012 - 04:09 PM

when i got an award card, the valid dates were on my receipt.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#88 jr1016

jr1016

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2012 - 04:25 PM

I'm planning on getting Soul Calibur V CE for my son because he loves AC but I'm wondering when did u get the 10% off coupon. Everytime I send a text to 332211 it says my coupons for the month has been expired.

#89 mpaullin

mpaullin

Cheap Ass Lunch-er

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2012 - 04:29 PM

With $5 tax, that's like $20 off! I might get both if it's true, I wonder why there's no thread topic about this. Is that deal in store or online?

I don't know for sure, but I'm assuming that $44.99 deal is over. It is listed at 59.99 online.

#90 TheCollegeGamer

TheCollegeGamer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2012 - 04:52 PM

Been using my brother's copy of ME2, so I figure now is as good a time as any to pick it up for the 360. I assume all new copies come with the Cerberus Network redemption codes, right? Mostly I just want to purchase the DLC (and the game to play it with, obviously) and play through all of that before the third comes out. And to finish my 'evil' character, I guess. So yeah, these copies should come with the Cerberus Network code, correct?

Quite honestly, I really don't even like playing the ME games, but I want to experience that story and continue to see these characters in this universe, and ME3 releases the Tuesday I am on Spring Break, so it makes sense to pick it up now if I can get it for $50 rather than hoping it drops to $35 or $20 by the end of 2012 when I don't know how my time will be.