newegg selling Just Cause 2 for xbox360 for $15 with free shipping

[quote name='NedHead']Legendary game. Anyone who hasn't played this yet has problems.[/QUOTE]
Haven't played yet because waiting for $9.99

[quote name='TooPoor']Haven't played yet because waiting for $9.99[/QUOTE]

Same. I've been waiting for a price drop forever, but am getting tired of waiting.

$9 for PC from Newegg http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16832141017&nm_mc=OTC-Froogle&cm_mmc=OTC-Froogle-_-Software+-+PC+Games-_-Eidos-_-32141017

If you have a Eyefinity/Surround video card, this game looks insane running across 3 monitors. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oc4O4QGgIJc&feature=related

I really want to but I'm currently broke. Hopefully everyone else will come down to this level or I will be able to get it for $5 or $10 soon enough.

I paid $20 and loved every second of it. It's not perfect, but it's a hell of a lot of fun. I would've been happy with it had I paid $60.

The first one is also good, but this one is definitely better. For those who may be wondering, story-wise, you don't really need to play the first one before you play JC2.

Just got it through a free Blockbuster rental and it's almost a spiritual sequel to San Andreas. It takes itself a little more seriously than Saint's Row but gives you all kinds of weapons and vehicles to have fun with. The missions get a little repetitive and the accents are horrifyingly bad but it's still a great game.

[quote name='Mahgin86']My save is clocking in at around 70 hours if I remember correct. A steal at this price.[/QUOTE]

I am right there with you... I have about 70 hours too and I STILL have things to do to 100% the game.

[quote name='strait edge follower']This game seems lime such a riot to play ! Now if it could only drop 5 bucks more ....[/QUOTE]

I'm right there with you; we've made it this long. The fact that the price is so close to my "bite" point, it is almost like Newegg is taunting me.

bread's done
Back