Resident Evil: Revelations 36.99 at buy.com

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 tankass

tankass

Badass Mutha

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2012 - 06:41 PM

Did a quick search and didnt see this. Got an email from buy.com and they have RE for $36.99 shipped. Not a huge discount, but might be worth it for anyone thats pre ordering it.

http://www.buy.com/p.../223163093.html

#2 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2012 - 06:43 PM

Yeah I saw that e-mail. I picked mine up from Capcom as it was the cheapest to get both the game and case for $39.99. No tax and free shipping. Best buy and gamestop both charge tax so I went with capcom.

Also my order already shipped... but knowing digital river they printed the labels in advance. I don't expect to get it any earlier then release day. If I get it on release day that would be a bonus seeing how Digital River is awful with those types of things

#3 rpnguyen

rpnguyen

Posted 31 January 2012 - 06:46 PM

what a REVELAITON

but seriously, CAGs don't care how small the discount is as long as it's some sort of discount!

#4 fezlopez

fezlopez

Jill Valentine's BF

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2012 - 11:04 PM

what a REVELAITON

but seriously, CAGs don't care how small the discount is as long as it's some sort of discount!

lol

Buy has a tradition (is that the right word?) of beating pre-order prices by a couple bucks with free shipping.
Hmmmmm, hamburgers......

#5 outphase

outphase

Custom User Title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2012 - 11:14 PM

Reported to Amazon. Hopefully they match because I have a long standing order placed via Gold Box.