Vita cases...

• Please log in to reply
459 replies to this topic

#91 Metal Militia

Metal Militia

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2012 - 04:59 AM

I ended up getting the uncharted case from zavvi for about $31 shipped. hopefully it comes within a week after I get my vita.

Yeah I ended up getting that Uncharted case from Zavvi also. It was just too damn awesome to resist. Thanks for pointing out that Zavvi website man!
Posted Image

#92 AndrewCP

AndrewCP

I'veGotBallsOfSteel!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2012 - 06:14 AM

How'd you get it for free?

My bad, I get GameStop gift cards for doing surveys on e-Rewards which was going to a game that was not in stock at GameStop. I used it on the case instead.
Posted Image
Thanks to QiG for the kick-ass Duke Nukem Cocksmas Avatar

#93 JG5253

JG5253

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2012 - 08:08 AM

Damn that case from Target looks nice.. I've already gotten the PDP one from GameStop for free though and it seems good enough. Sure wish they had that one in stock though. Sick looking overall and would store the AC adapter.

Which one did you get? The crystal case or pull n go?

#94 ethwang

ethwang

Posted 20 February 2012 - 07:10 PM

I think I might go with the Pull n Go--dunno about the front bumpy texture, but I like the way it can house all my accessories, games and unit in the same place.

#95 Pck21

Pck21

Beware the Ides of March

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2012 - 10:22 PM

I've not seen the Vita in person, but I don't see why the part that would cover the screen would harm it. Seems to be a microfiber-ish material that isn't likely to scratch on its own. To be fair, I will be getting a Hori screen protector anyways.

And it was $19.99.

I went looking for this case at 2 of my Targets, and came up with zip. I'm going to go back on Wednesday, and pick it up after work. It looks like the perfect case for me!
Currently Playing:

Onlive ID: Hand2Gland - Add Me!

Posted ImagePosted Image

Two wrongs don't make a right, I suppose, but three rights make a left and it makes me feel like the goddamn Batman.

#96 pjb16

pjb16

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2012 - 10:32 PM

I went looking for this case at 2 of my Targets, and came up with zip. I'm going to go back on Wednesday, and pick it up after work. It looks like the perfect case for me!

I just was at a Target in Cottage Grove, MN and they had 1 of these cases as well so it does seem to not be a case that is regional or anything (I bought mine in Baton Rouge, LA).

Both stores did only have 1 case though, so they may get stocked in limited supplies. Target does seem to group all PSP/PSV(and maybe PS3) accessories together, so be sure you don't overlook it. Also, given the dearth of early Vita action at Target (they seem to only want to sell games starting Wed) some stores may just be late getting this stuff on the shelf.

#97 hlb96

hlb96

No Comment

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2012 - 11:13 PM

Saw the case at 2 Targets. They had black/gray and black/blue. Also in Louisiana.

#98 pjb16

pjb16

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2012 - 11:25 PM

Saw the case at 2 Targets. They had black/gray and black/blue. Also in Louisiana.

Another Louisianan, what part do you live in?

#99 Pck21

Pck21

Beware the Ides of March

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2012 - 11:25 PM

I just was at a Target in Cottage Grove, MN and they had 1 of these cases as well so it does seem to not be a case that is regional or anything (I bought mine in Baton Rouge, LA).

Both stores did only have 1 case though, so they may get stocked in limited supplies. Target does seem to group all PSP/PSV(and maybe PS3) accessories together, so be sure you don't overlook it. Also, given the dearth of early Vita action at Target (they seem to only want to sell games starting Wed) some stores may just be late getting this stuff on the shelf.

Ah, good to know. Thanks for the info! I'll try and get one as soon as I can. Like I said, that case seems to be right up my alley. I checked the PSP/PS3 accessory section (if you want to call it that lol) and it was a no go. I asked an associate at both stores if they had any Vita stuff in stock, and they nearly laughed at me haha. I can't wait till Wednesday!
Currently Playing:

Onlive ID: Hand2Gland - Add Me!

Posted ImagePosted Image

Two wrongs don't make a right, I suppose, but three rights make a left and it makes me feel like the goddamn Batman.

#100 hlb96

hlb96

No Comment

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2012 - 11:32 PM

Another Louisianan, what part do you live in?

Close to Hammond.

At both Targets it was next to pdp crystal case, bottom left row with ps3 accessories. I will probably pick it up with my $20 gc from Target for preordering on Wednesday

#101 pjb16

pjb16

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2012 - 12:10 AM

Close to Hammond.

Cool, I used to live in Ponchatoula before moving to Denham Springs.

Sorry for going OT in the thread, I don't meet many people who live near me.

#102 handsomepete

handsomepete

no one suspects a thing until April

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2012 - 01:53 AM

Here's some pictures of the case I got from target today.

Do you happen to have the dpci for that case from your receipt? I think I would enjoy that case, but I need to try to figure out which of the bajillion targets around me might have it. Thanks in advance if you're able.

#103 pjb16

pjb16

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2012 - 01:55 AM

Do you happen to have the dpci for that case from your receipt? I think I would enjoy that case, but I need to try to figure out which of the bajillion targets around me might have it. Thanks in advance if you're able.

If I was home I'd be able to check the receipt, but I'm in MN right now. Sorry. I won't be able to check until Friday, unless I can convince the wife to check for me.

#104 AndrewCP

AndrewCP

I'veGotBallsOfSteel!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2012 - 02:14 AM

Which one did you get? The crystal case or pull n go?

It's the crystal case. Pretty nice and durable looking. I love that I can hold plenty of games which is really handy for an indecisive individual like me. This is mainly staying in my bag and when I walk around with it in my hand on campus. I'm not too bummed about not being able to store the power cords since I could just put those in my bag.
Posted Image
Thanks to QiG for the kick-ass Duke Nukem Cocksmas Avatar

#105 handsomepete

handsomepete

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2012 - 02:38 AM

If I was home I'd be able to check the receipt, but I'm in MN right now. Sorry. I won't be able to check until Friday, unless I can convince the wife to check for me.

Don't sweat it, thanks - I'll go spelunking tomorrow. WEDNESDAY CAN'T GET HERE SOON ENOUGH.

#106 pjb16

pjb16

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2012 - 02:59 AM

Don't sweat it, thanks - I'll go spelunking tomorrow. WEDNESDAY CAN'T GET HERE SOON ENOUGH.

No, Friday can't. :lol:

#107 GizmoGC

GizmoGC

I love Cheese

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2012 - 03:03 AM

Here's some pictures of the case I got from target today.

Thanks for the pics. I'll grab one of these. Looks pretty solid.

#108 handsomepete

handsomepete

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2012 - 06:29 PM

To answer my own question, 207-00-0154

#109 orntar

orntar

Posted 21 February 2012 - 06:45 PM

did you find a case? that number isn't found in the search tool I used

#110 BREVITY

BREVITY

The Soul of Wit.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2012 - 12:31 AM

Man I wish I could get that Hori case locally or on Amazon. Its that one thats like the FEB case.
3DS Friend Code:4382-1988-8437 QR Image http://yfrog.com/gzvezjyj
iOS GameCenter Name: BREVITY
Posted ImagePosted Image
Put your hand on a hot stove for a min. and it feels like an hour; play a cool game for an hour and it feels like a min. Brevity's def. of relativity.

#111 handsomepete

handsomepete

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2012 - 02:15 AM

did you find a case? that number isn't found in the search tool I used

http://sites.target....pci=207-00-0154

#112 ZeTeny

ZeTeny

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2012 - 03:22 AM

Anybody think this case will fit in the pouch that comes with the Vita starter pack ($39.99)?

#113 jza1218

jza1218

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2012 - 03:52 AM

I wound up ordering the Travel Pouch from Amazon. Since the Vita will likely be in the case in my bag when I'm not playing it, I feel good about it's safety.

#114 DannKnee

DannKnee

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2012 - 06:30 AM

I wound up ordering the Travel Pouch from Amazon. Since the Vita will likely be in the case in my bag when I'm not playing it, I feel good about it's safety.

I bought the Sony Travel Pouch and I LOVE it. It's kind of large but not too large. It has a lot of space in it for accessories and games. The inside has really soft material and is textured on the side that the Vita goes in so I'm sure it will provide plenty of protection. It's a really nice case.

#115 el swordo

el swordo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2012 - 08:13 PM

anyone think it would be a good idea or a bad idea to buy a screen protector and maybe some pantyhose or socks to put it in your pocket? carrying it without a case in your pocket is fine but a case just makes it too awkward. i kind of want to pick up cargo pants just to bring my vita everywhere.

#116 orntar

orntar

Posted 22 February 2012 - 08:19 PM

I think a screen protector is a good idea.

You could get a small neoprene/nylon sleeve like the one in the starter kit. they have knock offs on ebay cheap.

#117 el swordo

el swordo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2012 - 08:23 PM

I think a screen protector is a good idea.

You could get a small neoprene/nylon sleeve like the one in the starter kit. they have knock offs on ebay cheap.

how much width does that add to the vita? i really just want to be able to fit it in my pocket. like i have to work in half hour and want to bring my vita with me but the case i have is so big. anyway i work next to a gamestop i'm gonna go checkout what they have before i start

#118 orntar

orntar

Posted 22 February 2012 - 09:11 PM

I had one for my psp back in the day. It didn't really add more thickness then a thick sock would.

#119 el swordo

el swordo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 February 2012 - 12:05 AM

Cool got the screen protectors not sure if I'm gonna apply right away though. I should probably just invest in a lock for lockers at work

#120 el swordo

el swordo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 February 2012 - 01:45 AM

You know what Fuck screen protectors. I had one on perfectly but the simple act of touching the screen with longer than normal fingernails scratched it and i got a hair under it somehow. trimmed my fingernails and put another one on topless with too many bubbles. my phone only has one scratch that i don't notice and that is in my pocket 16 hours a day and has fallen between couch cushions etc.