FF XIII (PS3/X360) $14.99 Just Cause 2 (PS3/X360) $14.99 Newegg

[quote name='hwmusic']hmm im really considering that Just Cause 14.99. This just very recently got a perma drop i think to 19.99[/QUOTE]

I think I found Just Cause 2 at BBV during 6 for $30 sale. I passed on it because I wasn't a fan of the first. I'm surprised they don't have Final Fantasy for $9.99 like BBY had it s while ago...

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']I think I found Just Cause 2 at BBV during 6 for $30 sale. I passed on it because I wasn't a fan of the first. I'm surprised they don't have Final Fantasy for $9.99 like BBY had it s while ago...[/QUOTE]

Didn't GS have FFXIII for $10 used recently? I'm not surprised it's gone up some since the sequal is going to help increase sales for people who overlooked first one.

[quote name='scblueeyedguy']Didn't GS have FFXIII for $10 used recently? I'm not surprised it's gone up some since the sequal is going to help increase sales for people who overlooked first one.[/QUOTE]

You are correct sir. I think it was new for $9.99/$8.99 used or something. That sale was before the BBY one. The only thing about GS is that they have "new" gutted copies. I would never buy a new game from them because of that reason alone. In that case, I would've PM'd elsewhere.

[quote name='hwmusic']hopefully JC2 is 9.99 for Black friday i just cant get myself to pull the trigger at 14.99 with my backlog[/QUOTE]

This game is so much fun. I paid 20 bucks and it is definitely worth a whole lot more. The setting is an incredibly gorgeous island to do almost anything you want.

I also enjoyed my time w/ JC2 when I grabbed it for a similar price at a Target store endcap a few months back. I was able to buy FFXIII (non-greatest hits version) and Mass Effect 2 for the PS3 around $16 each at Toys'R'Us this week during the buy 1 get 2nd at 40% off promotion. I have a strong urge to play the originals before I pick up the sequels.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']I passed on it because I wasn't a fan of the first.[/QUOTE]

Mistake. Try out the demo on XBL. It's so much fun.

I traveled in a plane as high as I could and jumped out and timed it. It took almost three minutes. Insane.

[quote name='afredmiller']Amazon price matched the FFXIII price it is $14.99. Just wanted to let everybody know[/QUOTE]

We should try to do the same for Just Cause 2.

bread's done
Back