Photo
- - - - -

Be Mine Indie Game Bundle (PayWhatYouWant, 5 games + music + xtras)

• Please log in to reply
476 replies to this topic

#361 xRidley

xRidley

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2012 - 03:26 PM

Got it, except only key they gave me is Xotic. What a joke, if you are out of keys at least say so on the page if more are coming or not. This is the most horribly mismanaged bundle ever.

#362 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2012 - 03:32 PM

Got it, except only key they gave me is Xotic. What a joke, if you are out of keys at least say so on the page if more are coming or not. This is the most horribly mismanaged bundle ever.

That's saying something considering that Indie Gala is one of the competitors for that coveted title. But I think Groupies might just have eclipsed them at this point.

#363 dark_inchworm

dark_inchworm

Oyasuminasai

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2012 - 04:35 PM

I got all the keys for my bundle, except for Xotic DLC - though I haven't noticed anyone who does have that, so I'm not going to sweat it. No duplicates either. My one problem, though, is that I gifted this to my sister and she apparently didn't get an email, not even in the junk folder. Gotta hope for the best from support, then.

Looking to sell codes for The Gunstringer and Fruit Ninja Kinect, together or separately. Message me with your offer.

Stream KMFDM's new album KUNST in its entirety here!

#364 smthng

smthng

Just a hoopy frood

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2012 - 05:07 PM

My keys finally all showed up.

The Xotic DLC is not yet available, as it's not released yet. When the developer releases it, that's when we supposedly get it.

What a fiasco. I'm done with Groupees. They make Humble look like geniuses.

#365 dark_inchworm

dark_inchworm

Oyasuminasai

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2012 - 07:58 PM

My keys finally all showed up.

The Xotic DLC is not yet available, as it's not released yet. When the developer releases it, that's when we supposedly get it.

What a fiasco. I'm done with Groupees. They make Humble look like geniuses.

I was under the impression at least one pack was already available. My bad, if not.

Looking to sell codes for The Gunstringer and Fruit Ninja Kinect, together or separately. Message me with your offer.

Stream KMFDM's new album KUNST in its entirety here!

#366 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2012 - 08:32 PM

There is one dlc available for purchase, but according this post from a guy who's talked to a CSR from groupees, the devs haven't released the codes for the DLC to them yet.

http://forums.steamp...3&postcount=903

#367 Pajama_Man

Pajama_Man

Posted 19 February 2012 - 10:51 PM

Donated and all the keys registered with no problems (minus the Xotic DLC key not being up yet).

BTW "Be Mine" and "Indie" should be added to the thread title (would help a lot with title search).
Join the CAG's Steam Community HERE!
Posted Image

#368 shaggyc

shaggyc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2012 - 11:10 PM

Yeah my keys finally showed up. it was a pain in the ass... I would still probably buy another bundle from them if its a good as this one. Just hope they get their act together
Posted Image

#369 SpaceSpace

SpaceSpace

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2012 - 11:13 PM

I've been trying almost everyday and can never get the website to load, anyone else having trouble or know a way I can access the website?

Posted Image

#370 shaggyc

shaggyc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2012 - 12:06 AM

Just keep hitting the page with refreshes.
Posted Image

#371 motoki

motoki

A New Game Everyday

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2012 - 02:17 AM

There is one dlc available for purchase, but according this post from a guy who's talked to a CSR from groupees, the devs haven't released the codes for the DLC to them yet.

http://forums.steamp...3&postcount=903

Well if you want a more direct source, the developer himself also says so:

http://forums.steamp...43&postcount=23

The first DLC pack just shipped a few days ago and we are still waiting for a batch of codes to distribute to the Groupees bundle owners. As soon as it comes in I'll get them off to Groupees and they'll appear on the downloads page.

It sounds like the holdup is Valve generating the codes so in this case I can't actually blame Groupees (a first!) however they really should have been more clear on the time frame of the DLC or at least the fact that it is not available yet and not just missing.

#372 AgentW

AgentW

Ate a sandwich.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2012 - 02:22 AM

at around 3 pm Eastern, I was able to get into the site with no problem with regular chrome, and all of my keys showed up properly and all registered fine. But sounds like they still haven't fixed it up properly.

But, their site looks terrible. Some of the worst layout I've run into for any of these bundles. but decent games at least.

#373 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Proud New Lamp Owner!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2012 - 03:34 PM

Ordered my bundle, got all the keys right away and all worked fine. Just thought I'd bump this since it seems they've finally got themselves on track. Also, it's kind of cool that they're giving away prizes for the top 2 donors.

Also, link since it's not in the OP

http://groupees.com/bemine

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#374 netscorer

netscorer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2012 - 05:26 PM

Ordered my bundle, got all the keys right away and all worked fine. Just thought I'd bump this since it seems they've finally got themselves on track. Also, it's kind of cool that they're giving away prizes for the top 2 donors.

Also, link since it's not in the OP

http://groupees.com/bemine

Thanks,

finally ordered bundle. Better late then never.

#375 NoOne5353

NoOne5353

Lording in DOTA 2

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2012 - 06:25 PM

Finally got the page to load and put in my donation. Got my keys and registered everything easily. Only took a few minutes. Still seems like there having server issues though.

#376 mokmoof

mokmoof

Posted 21 February 2012 - 07:24 PM

Looks like the Xotic DLC codes are up.

#377 MIND LINK

MIND LINK

MURDER ALL RAPPERS

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2012 - 07:42 PM

Looks like the Xotic DLC codes are up.

Good looks.

I wonder if the other 2 DLCs will be added automatically or if new codes will be distributed.

MARS

#378 pROvIs

pROvIs

Clash With Reality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2012 - 07:49 PM

Good looks.

I wonder if the other 2 DLCs will be added automatically or if new codes will be distributed.

When I redeemed the code it said something like Xotic DLC Bundle - Retail. So I assume it's one key for all of them.
Steam Games to Trade/Sell: None right now
WTB: Anything on my Wishlist

23480.png

#379 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Slut Shamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2012 - 07:54 PM

Good looks, just redeemed the DLC. Hopefully it will self update with the new DLC?

#380 motoki

motoki

A New Game Everyday

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2012 - 08:28 PM

Thanks for the heads up on the DLC. I'm at work but I grabbed my DLC key and emailed it to myself because I don't trust their site to still be up by the time I get home. :-P

#381 JoeDuck

JoeDuck

Posted 24 February 2012 - 05:37 PM

#382 motoki

motoki

A New Game Everyday

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 February 2012 - 06:20 PM

So goal #2 is 50K now? Sheesh. Wasn't it originally 300k?

#383 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 February 2012 - 06:30 PM

Goal #2 was 100K before today. Goal #1 originally was 25,000, BTW.

Oh and Joe Duck, could you put a link to the bundle in the first post and put some spaces in the topic title?

#384 marsilies

marsilies

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 February 2012 - 08:47 PM

Oh and Joe Duck, could you put a link to the bundle in the first post and put some spaces in the topic title?

I'd like to also request changing the topic title to specify "Groupees" and/or "Be Mine" instead of just "New 5 game bundle".

#385 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 February 2012 - 09:11 PM

Yeah the initial goals were extremely unrealistic. Not sure a fish tank screen saver thing is going to attract a lot of people, either.

#386 Bios Element

Bios Element

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 February 2012 - 11:39 PM

I can only hope their 75k goal is a joke...

#387 JoeDuck

JoeDuck

Posted 25 February 2012 - 06:18 PM

I can only hope their 75k goal is a joke...

I know someone on the Groupees team, and they want to offer some different things for goal incentives than simply yet another game. Bonus games are often less good than the core offerings (or simply a repeat of the last bundle). Meh in my book. While the virtual aquarium idea may not get everyone excited here, I really like the direction they're going with this (and having seen and used the special Dream Aquarium, it is really slick and kinda fun too--you can feed the fish).

Insider info... they've got an exclusive release of an indie film as an incentive for their next bundle coming up end of March. New & different nongame > a game i already have/don't want

#388 JoeDuck

JoeDuck

Posted 25 February 2012 - 06:22 PM

I'd like to also request changing the topic title to specify "Groupees" and/or "Be Mine" instead of just "New 5 game bundle".

Done and done.

#389 unless

unless

Posted 26 February 2012 - 01:34 AM

Insider info... they've got an exclusive release of an indie film as an incentive for their next bundle coming up end of March. New & different nongame > a game i already have/don't want

That's...actually pretty cool.

#390 marsilies

marsilies

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2012 - 08:02 PM

Groupees Be Mine Bundle has broken $50,000, unlocking the Goal 2 bonus: 5 music albums. They are:
  • THE BALL OST
  • BEEP OST
  • SPECIAL FANTOMENK EP
  • SPECIAL CELLDWELLER EP
  • SPECIAL DAMAGE VAULT EP

If you previously purchased the bundle, you can download these additions by logging into your account on the site and going to your downloads page.