Photo
- - - - -

Be Mine Indie Game Bundle (PayWhatYouWant, 5 games + music + xtras)

• Please log in to reply
476 replies to this topic

#451 Mooby

Mooby

Herp Derp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2012 - 09:34 PM

Check your PMs

Replied, many thanks.

#452 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2012 - 09:44 PM

Replied, many thanks.

No problem. After all, I didn't need it.

#453 NeoGutsman

NeoGutsman

CAG Backlogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2012 - 10:16 PM

I wish the Dream Aquarium or PAM wasn't given randomly. There are many reasons, the main one being that it comes off as cheesy. I realize this isn't like buying a sports car and getting a random choice of audio system or window tints but why make people question their purchase before AND after their purchase?

I don't regret my purchase but I will be wary of giving them my money the next time around.

#454 mokmoof

mokmoof

Posted 03 March 2012 - 11:24 PM

Got Dream Aquarium. Gotta say, the Groupees folks are sort of squandering the last of my goodwill toward them by saying "Some people got an extra game, but for no particular reason, you get a screensaver instead."

Edit: If for whatever reason someone wants to trade, I'd love to get my hands on P.A.M.

#455 Cheaplikeafox 3.0

Cheaplikeafox 3.0

Insufferable Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2012 - 11:31 PM

I got a PAM key to show up on my game list today. Don't recall if it is the same one I used yesterday to activate PAM on steam. Gonna probably give to a friend and see if it works on his account, that shouldn't be an issue right?

#456 inm8num2

inm8num2

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2012 - 11:42 PM

No bonus here.

#457 cereal_killerxx

cereal_killerxx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2012 - 11:46 PM

I got the dream aquarium but not PAM. Guess I will check it out.

#458 Meatyflakes

Meatyflakes

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2012 - 11:48 PM

Just checked and I got the Aquarium, oddly enough of the two, it's the one I preferred. But, it's a gimped version....ah well
[URL="http://raptr.com/Blut_Teufel?src=em_ach"]Posted Image[/URL]

#459 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2012 - 11:48 PM

Checked earlier and didn't have anything, but PAM showed up now. :)

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#460 Dragonsbane

Dragonsbane

Dr. StrangeCAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2012 - 12:02 AM

Boo got aquarium, wanted pam
Dr. Strange CAG- Or how I learned to stop worrying and love cheap stuff.

Posted Image
Christianity: The belief that a Jewish cosmic zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat fruit from a magical tree.

#461 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2012 - 12:06 AM

I think the Be Mine Limited Edition Dream Aquarium screensaver is supposed to be a slightly upgraded version of the trial/demo, it's not supposed to be the demo or full version as other people have stated, however I also believe the version that they have downloadable right now may be glitched, I've heard that it's the exact same version as the demo currently. I hope no one else implements this marketing tactic with Indie Bundles again, it may suade me away from buying it.

#462 Drabelincoln

Drabelincoln

Elephant in the room

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2012 - 12:17 AM

I think the Be Mine Limited Edition Dream Aquarium screensaver is supposed to be a slightly upgraded version of the trial/demo, it's not supposed to be the demo or full version as other people have stated, however I also believe the version that they have downloadable right now may be glitched, I've heard that it's the exact same version as the demo currently. I hope no one else implements this marketing tactic with Indie Bundles again, it may suade me away from buying it.

These groupees guys are clowns.

#463 TreadLife

TreadLife

End of line.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2012 - 01:15 AM

Between a gimped version of the full screen saver and a full game, my choice would have been obvious. But it was random, so you can guess which I got. I don't even use graphic screen savers on my laptop. Happy to trade the fish for PAM if anyone is wanting to. Although, the link seems like it is generic, maybe we all got the same link to the same file.
I like what's in this bundle, but they have been running it into the ground on multiple occasions. This is like THQ having good developers and franchises, but running them into the ground because of their crap business choices and practices.
Posted Image

#464 plft

plft

Ploceus castaneiceps

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2012 - 01:18 AM

Ugh, I got that gimped aquarium that I have no intention of ever downloading.

#465 dfg

dfg

Impecunious Ass Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2012 - 01:28 AM

How can they call it a bonus, when you can just go to the Dream Aquarium website and download the same trial version for free? Bleh.

If anyone is interested in trading their PAM key PM me please, and there's also the Steam Trading and PC game trading threads.
¡Viva los CAGs!
Posted Image

#466 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2012 - 01:31 AM

How can they call it a bonus, when you can just go to the Dream Aquarium website and download the same trial version for free? Bleh.

If anyone is interested in trading their PAM key PM me please, and there's also the Steam Trading and PC game trading threads.

Indie Royale did something similar with a music album (I forgot which one it was) as a preorder bonus, it was always free even before the bundle went up yet they tried to act like it was a "bonus" for preordering lol. It definitely nudged me in the direction to not preorder most of the time, except when they made the starting price the same as the preorder price.

#467 M3wThr33

M3wThr33

Batman with a gun.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2012 - 02:27 AM

Waited a while on this because of seeing Xotic DLC complaints.
Spent a dollar, everything activated.
Gave away my The Ball code. (Already had it)
Couldn't find the Aquarium/PAM download/code.
Found it on the download key page, not the one it originally directed me to, got PAM.

#468 Elektr0ns

Elektr0ns

What's next?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2012 - 03:15 AM

I got a fish demo....
Posted Image Posted Image

One can not be lost if there is no destination.

#469 gunstar808

gunstar808

Capitalism, Ho!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2012 - 03:23 AM

Fish demo too. Has anyone listened to the music? Is it any good?

#470 cycophuk

cycophuk

Left to my own devices

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2012 - 03:23 AM

I can't believe how stupid these people that set up this bundle are. For them to actually provide extra content to people that bought their bundle for no extra charge is just insane. Who do they think they are not giving me what I wanted? Don't they know I am entitled to better free stuff? I paid good money for the original content, so they should give me everything extra so I don't have anything to complain about on a message board they don't read.

#471 rpmboy

rpmboy

Posted 04 March 2012 - 03:36 AM

Fish Demo.

#472 Outinthedark

Outinthedark

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2012 - 04:39 AM

Wow I got P.A.M. and I already own it :)

76561198014930049.png

#473 kodave

kodave

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2012 - 05:29 AM

I didn't get either. Ugh.

#474 TheLongshot

TheLongshot

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2012 - 06:49 AM

If someone wants to talk to me about my key for PAM, PM me. I already own it.
Posted Image

#475 dmdragon

dmdragon

Likes PIE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2012 - 07:19 PM

This seems like a clusterfuck so I donated only 2 bucks. I usually do 5 minimum with these. I'm glad I did only 2 because they gave me that stupid aquarium. If they had given me PAM then I would have donated 3 bucks to make it 5.

#476 sunasun

sunasun

Count Burgula approves and endorses this member title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 March 2012 - 05:40 AM

Got the PAM key but already own it. If anyone wants to trade PM me.

#477 Woodlands

Woodlands

spɹɐʍʞɔɐq sı ƃuıɥʇʎɹǝʌǝ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 April 2012 - 12:55 PM

Resurrecting this because Be Mine 2 is up for preorders.

I'm not sure about this one. Killing Floor doesn't float my boat, I already have Sol Survivor and Beat Hazard, and The Baconing is the third in a series I've never played.

I might wait to see what the Special Item is. If it's another game I might dip in.