Photo
- - - - -

Call of Juarez: The Cartel 15.99 @ Newegg (Xbox 360 Only)

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 malethief

malethief

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2012 - 06:40 PM

Not the best game in the series but it's not too terrible for the price:
http://www.newegg.co...N82E16874170072

#2 blackMamba1187

blackMamba1187

Posted 04 February 2012 - 06:46 PM

I got this from gamefly for around $12 during the holidays. Completed it recently. This game has no redeeming value. If not for new years resolution to complete all games I buy it would have been left to rot long before then [end rant]. Seriously, though, I'd avoid this one and spend your money elsewhere.

Playing: SM3DW (wiiU); LoZ:ALBW(3ds); ACIV (ps4); Knack (ps4);  Cook, Serve, Delicious (ipad), ACIV comp.app (ipad)

#3 RollingSkull

RollingSkull

No Decisive Evidence

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2012 - 07:30 PM

Biggest fan of CoJ:BiB you will ever find. I cannot express my disappointment in CoJ:The Cartel enough. I would liken it to Duke Nukem Forever.

I'm betting they pulled staff from CoJ to rush Dead Island out, which probably was the right fiscal move but since neither game was of exceptional quality it sure doesn't seem that way. At least DI was fun
Posted Image

It was a smooth ride.

#4 fuerstma

fuerstma

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2012 - 07:44 PM

I beat it, only 75% out of masochism. There are some decent ambitions (unrealized) and a few interesting bits. It won't be the worst game you ever played. If you can convince a friend or two to buy it so you can co-op through together, I would say you will have fun.

#5 pun123

pun123

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2012 - 07:50 PM

Biggest fan of CoJ:BiB you will ever find. I cannot express my disappointment in CoJ:The Cartel enough. I would liken it to Duke Nukem Forever.

I'm betting they pulled staff from CoJ to rush Dead Island out, which probably was the right fiscal move but since neither game was of exceptional quality it sure doesn't seem that way. At least DI was fun

completely agree, loved the 1st two hated this one.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#6 groundskeeper

groundskeeper

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2012 - 08:06 PM

I bought this at GF this holiday. I kinda like it. Didn't like the first two.
CAG Not Found: Abort, Retry, Ignore?

#7 shurija

shurija

Geronimo!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2012 - 10:13 PM

Rental at best...easy achievements for those who cares.

#8 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2012 - 12:01 AM

Even at this price, I wouldn't buy it. I enjoyed the first one, but I never finished it. I think rental would be your best bet in this case.

#9 GlassAgate

GlassAgate

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2012 - 12:16 AM

The devs should make a fourth game, that would come after
BiB, and have at least 2-player co-op.

#10 trillaboycloud

trillaboycloud

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2012 - 04:34 AM

get it used at gamefly for 9.99 on both systems... gamefly games are like new for i never got a copy without manual, extra's, case in excellent condition and disk in excellent condition... free shipping on ps3's version only right now...

#11 iamsmart

iamsmart

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2012 - 04:39 AM

Ignore this call.... the game is mediocre skewing towards bad. Go play Bound in Blood.

Rental at best...easy achievements for those who cares.

enabler!